Sakul Ka (Exact)

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
just saw the teaser it looked a little different from what i saw frome the summary.

mos treat vill super nice. he met her first? i thought he would warn her not getting close to his niece.
and, vill will engage with new. i thought mos would stop this.
god, i'm confused. who can explain to me.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
just saw the teaser it looked a little different from what i saw frome the summary.

mos treat vill super nice. he met her first? i thought he would warn her not getting close to his niece.
and, vill will engage with new. i thought mos would stop this.
god, i'm confused. who can explain to me.
Don't mix those situations up. They happens at different times.
Yes, Mos met Vill first and liked her until he probably found out about her background.

The summary came from the novel. They changed it a lot from the novel.

the lady playing vill's mom... she usually plays an evil mom character, & i can't see her play a nice mom role anymore. :huh:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
She's played nice mom before .. if any of you can remember the lakorn Nohra with Noon W & Kade. She was Noon's mother

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Miss Anynomous how u been? those days in the KLP...hope i will keep up with this the trailer made me rethink this lol
I've been good, how about you? I know this lakorn makes me miss KLP. In this one we get to see Vill and New, I acutally think they both would be cute together. We'll see... I'm tuning in to this one, hopefully it'll be good.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^been doing good...idk it's strange for me to see new and vill, he was such a badass; in weird adorable kid way that i can't take him seriously but the trailer is something else hope someone caps this cause most likely i don't think anyone would sub it

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thanks kate ^____-" I hope u don't mind if i post it on my blog I will def put full credits thank you ^___-" hehehe im so lazy now a days lol; I only posted the first half of the synopsis and linked back to your link ^___-"

Link

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
I don't mind. Feel free to make use of it. :)

New teaser released today but I missed to record the complete of it so I don't wanna upload it yet.
However, the new trailer is only *a bit* different from the old one. (Only 1-2 new scenes.)

Here's some pieces from the new trailer.

At the engagement?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awww, Mos looks so sad/jealous! LOL. Wiew looks super prettyyy and New looks so cute. Seem like Wiew doesn't wanna get engage to New either! :(

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
I don't mind. Feel free to make use of it. :)

New teaser released today but I missed to record the complete of it so I don't wanna upload it yet.
However, the new trailer is only *a bit* different from the old one. (Only 1-2 new scenes.)

Here's some pieces from the new trailer.

At the engagement?

my goddddd

look at mos's face and he looked so jealous hahahah(I like this plot)

about vill i think she doesn't like patiya right?

I can't wait..........oh kate will you translate this lakorn?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I am gonna screencap this lakorn ^___-" then I will probably try and translate it also for my Ann x3 LOL man Ann look so cute with Mos though -.-"

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wiew looks supppper plain, PLAIN JANE when in her uniform but she looks super gorgeous w/ those hi-so clothing! Ann looks so prettyyy! I think Mos looks better w/ Ann than Wiew! That other girl next to NEW's pic is super cuteee too! I hope they end up together since Wiew is with Mos. I don't think R is cute, He looks wierdd. Hope Ann doesn't pair with him at the end?! -.-

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think that's his cousin lol New's cousin that girl next to him New will end up with someone from America according to the storyline and Yes Mos looks better with Ann cause they look the same age it's just iffy to see Mos w/ Vill and Vill looks good with New x33 I hope Ann doesn't end up with Monkey looking R =/ ugh please don't ruin my dream's Amy! LOL I'll be scar for life it was bad enough she once had to pair with Kong if she had to be with R in this lakorn i'll keel someone LOL