Salaam Namaste

cecilia

Staff member
anyone seen this movie yet?..my niece told me about it..and so i did a little research online..and the preview..and the songs is SOOOOOOO GOOD and the fact being that it's YASHCHOPRA film..and i'm a HUGE yashchopra fans..^^...anyway..i order it from erose site already..but just want to know how you guys feel about it.cuz i read a few comments in other fOrum..and seem like 90% agree that it was good.and it's one of the big grossing sale for Saif Ali's career..so..

*THE OST IS ONE OF MY FAVE COLLECTION..I LOVE THE OST :wub:
synopsis_________________________
Falling in Love. It's very easy to do. Being in love – now that's the tough part! Join us as we say "Salaam Namaste" to Nick (Saif Ali Khan) and Ambar (Preity Zinta) down under in the city of Melbourne. He's a Chef; she's a Radio Jockey. They're young, they're cool, they're independent – and together they make the BEST pair! Or do they?

Surrounded by quirky friends, bosses and landlords but far away from home, Nick and Ambar take a huge leap of faith as they decide to move in together. And now they must tiptoe towards getting to know each other! They are attracted to each other – but they fight. They live together, but as friends, in different rooms. They're in a relationship… but then again they're not. They seem to want the same things, but it seems that they have very little in common.

So are they really made for each other? Are they actually compatible? Is this whole thing worth it? After all, if a relationship is what happens when you're busy not thinking about it – then what does it mean when everything has to be such a "decision"? Salaam Namaste gives us a quirky take on life, love and relationships as it looks at a fairy tale with a bit of a squint. Full of color, humor and zest it is an endearing look at what being in love really means!!!

*heheh...they share a night together..anyway..and then she end up getting pregnant..and he's such a player..anyway..so then he like don't like the idea of her havign a kid..anyway....i hate saif in here..he's so cruel ..he treat her like shit sometime.. :angry: so upset when he let her go off and be by herself.. :wavecry: *

Trailer:
My Dil goes mmmm... (male)

My Dil goes mmmm....(female)

Salaam Namaste

Salaam Namaste

Salaam Namaste

Salaam Namaste

Tu Jahaan Main Wahaan <--MY FAVE SONG :wub:

i don't khnow if i watch it already but i have the album somewhere in my room, because i listen the trailer u put and it tell me something but it 's going out a couple time already....

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
I liked it a lot -- I'm an easy sell, because I like them a lot as an onscreen couple. :) Which is not to say I didn't want to beat Saif's character a whole lot sometimes... And the soundtrack is so catchy!

cecilia

Staff member
i'm so upset..my dvd arrived today..but no dvd for this...:cry:..only chalte chalte and hum tum...:mad:

darenwu

sarNie Egg
saw this movie, was not bad, i like it when Preity is saying
SALLLLLAMMMMMMMMMMMM NAMMMMMMMMMMASSSSSSTE
the songs were good !!! ahah

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
my sister just finish watching this on youtube....she said it was good...i really want to watch it too..but there's no sub...so i hate it when i can't understand a word...but she explain how the story goes...it sound sad...and i wonder why preity always get pregnant by him in both of their movie together..lol....

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Great movie! Very comtempary! Gosh...they are even kissing! Wow bollywood turned hollywood! You'll love it. The songs transition well with the plot. Only thing that could've made the movie better was knowing the sex of the babies and the closing scene with them getting married or something showing how they ended up happily ever after. Other than that....great movie :p

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahah this cracks me up, now i'm going to watch it. my roomate, his retarded butt tried to make me watch this out here in nepal. i guess i'll pick up 30 cent copy out here hope that it's subbed, or work on my nepali-crossed-hindi tongue so far. thnx for the synopsis, now i know why he tried to get me to watch it. HAHA! too funny.

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
<_< i don't like this movie!! he was mean, unthoughtful,stubborn and specailly 'selfish'.......... i only like nice guys.......i understand a little why he's being the way he is but dude, don't you guys think that if he truly loves her that much, he would at least respect her enough about her keeping their child?!?!? -I DON'T LIKE HIM!

cecilia

Staff member
i ofund out that there's an indian version of this in youtube..if anyone want to watch it without sub..check it here..i love this movie..
MIX PREVIEW: 3 minutes long:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsvyZDmzIfg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HONAZIwxAKw

MY DIL GOES mmmm...with english sub: WARNING..be prepare....they're in bed.. :lmao:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyr5eCnM-dg

MY FAVE SONG OF ALL TIME..i love the lyric:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuvjYqUDyio

Translation to TU JAHAAN:
TU JAHAAN

Tu jahaan

Tu jahaan main vahaan
Wherever you are, I?m there
Sang sang yun chaloon tere
I?ll walk along with you
Jaise tera aasmaan
like the sky above you

Jo dhoop nikle chhaya ban jaaonga
When the day gets hot I?ll be your shade
Jo ho tu akeli saaya ban jaaoonga
When you?re alone I?ll be your shadow
Jo jang mein ho man main behelaaoonga
When your mind's in turmoil, I?ll cajole you out of it

Tum aa gaye ho toh jeena aaya hai
Now that you?ve come, I feel like living
Khushiyon ka tumne yeh jaal bichaaya hai
You spread a net of happiness around me
Khoya hai khud ko ya sab kuch paaya hai
Have I lost myself or have I gained everything?
Tu jahaan main vahaan
Wherever you are, I?m there
Sang sang yun chaloon tere
I?ll walk along with you
Jaise tera aasmaan
like the sky above you

Ho gham ke badal mujhpe tham jaane de
When clouds of sadness gather, let them hover over me
Bechainiyon ko mujhse takraane de
Let your anxieties collide with me
Dukhti ho koi baat mujhpe aane de
Any pain you feel, let me absorb it