Sala's JLR JUNGLE FEVER SYMPTOMS

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
This is tempting...ringtone for my phone? I just ordered the original soundtrack and karaoke tonight. I can't wait to get it! :clap:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
This is tempting...ringtone for my phone? I just ordered the original soundtrack and karaoke tonight. I can't wait to get it! :clap:
Dal, what website did you buy it from? Never bought thai stuff online before...will be my first for this one! :D

JLR is my new lover ahahahaha!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Dal, what website did you buy it from? Never bought thai stuff online before...will be my first for this one! :D

JLR is my new lover ahahahaha!
Raiya, here is the link to the cd and karaoke versions with the theme song on it. I can't read Thai, so I don't know if the ending theme is on this cd. The opening theme is on it. I got the cd and the karaoke vcd. I will get the lakorn when it comes out. At ethaicd.com, it has the original/official sets! The prices include shipping and they offer PayPal payment. I've ordered from this site for about four years now. They have good reliable customer service and they ship fastest if you order seven or more products. Good luck!

CD and Karaoke: http://www.ethaicd.com/list.php?keyword=ju...;imageField.y=0

Raiya

sarNie Adult
SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MY JLR INFESTED SISTERS
<3​

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥AMIKRAZIE♥
♥RAIYA♥
♥VAN♥
♥PRISNA♥
♥STARRYxING♥
♥CHENLING♥
♥CECILIA♥
♥SARN♥
♥LALA♥
♥KKRYSTAL♥
♥LYNDA♥

♥ my jungle LOVES ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Back at you my dear, you ROCK BIG TIME!!!

I LOVE the JLR gals, you sure know how to make a girl say "awwwww" a lot!!!

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
Grudgeprincess
i absolutely LOVE your JLR Fever Symptoms here! OMG, everyone of them is soooooooo TRUE. =)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow....thanks for your effort in dong all this....i think that if there was an award for most supportive fan of JLR, you would win because of your effort and everything...thanks^^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Back at you my dear, you ROCK BIG TIME!!!

I LOVE the JLR gals, you sure know how to make a girl say "awwwww" a lot!!!

aww u too cuteeee

hahah i do rele love you ladies verrry much! haha ya'll are what make my days haha <3

Grudgeprincess
i absolutely LOVE your JLR Fever Symptoms here! OMG, everyone of them is soooooooo TRUE. =)

thankx hellomelia! hahha and the list keeps growing :lol:

wow....thanks for your effort in dong all this....i think that if there was an award for most supportive fan of JLR, you would win because of your effort and everything...thanks^^
aww thankx! hahah i wouldn't be the only one that would win that award hahah all my JLR SISTERS would win too haha

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Raiya, here is the link to the cd and karaoke versions with the theme song on it. I can't read Thai, so I don't know if the ending theme is on this cd. The opening theme is on it. I got the cd and the karaoke vcd. I will get the lakorn when it comes out. At ethaicd.com, it has the original/official sets! The prices include shipping and they offer PayPal payment. I've ordered from this site for about four years now. They have good reliable customer service and they ship fastest if you order seven or more products. Good luck!

CD and Karaoke: http://www.ethaicd.com/list.php?keyword=ju...;imageField.y=0

Thanks Dal! Running over to buy it right now!

^GP
sorry if this isn't part of your thread girl! LOL

Big hugs and kisses to you, muah!!!

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
Just finish watching this movie, it's so good. I stayed up and I already wanna rewatch it also. Love that scene at the end when he pretends to fall, so cute hehe. I think I caught the fever also.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Just finish watching this movie, it's so good. I stayed up and I already wanna rewatch it also. Love that scene at the end when he pretends to fall, so cute hehe. I think I caught the fever also.

hhaha and i bet ur experiencing at least half or more on the list :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AHH... i GOT JLR FEVER TOO!!!
i SERiOUS DiDN'T THiNK i WOULD EVEN LiKE THE LAKORN
BUT OMG i WAS HOOKED AFTER HARiT KiDNAPPED SORAYA!
DEFiNiTELY THE BEST LAKORN i HAVE SEEN!!! :lol: :lol:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
gosh, could you be anymore RIGHT!!!!???? lol, i'm loving JLR and i'm loving this list because it brings me all the reasons WHY i love JLR even more! gosh, thank you for compiling this wonderful list to add to my fever, lol!