Salud Sod Company [TV Thunder]

jakjann

Jakjann
PAUL´S NEWS @Credit PAUL FC WEBSITE

ไม่แน่ใจว่าซ้ำหรือเปล่านะคะ ... แต่พอดีเพิ่งเจอเลยสแกนเอามาฝากกันค่ะ

พอลโต้ ! เรื่องมาก ปฏิเสธข่าวมั่ว เลือกบท

เป็นพระเอกที่ขายดีตลอดปี เป็นที่ต้องการของผู้จัดละครยิ่งนัก พระเอกมาดสุภาพบุรุษ พอล ภัทรพล เรื่องหัวใจไม่ค่อยมีอะไรให้เม้าท์ แต่เรื่องงานนี่น่ะซี้ที่ดูเหมือนหนุ่มพอล จะโดนจิกกัดตลอดเวลา ว่าดูช่างเลือกมากซะจริงๆ แหม..เลือกมากแล้วจะไม่ดียังไง เพราะแต่ละงานของหนุ่มพอลที่ออกมาก็แสนจะเพอร์เฟ็คทั้งนั้น

"ไม่ได้เรื่องมากอะไรหรอกครับ แต่เรารับงานบางทีก็ต้องดูบท ดูความเหมาะสมเรื่องเวลาอะไรด้วย เพราะอย่างก่อนหน้านี้ผมก็ไม่มีเวลาเล่นละคร งานละครเลยดูเหมือนเพลาๆลงไปบ้าง"

ขอบคุณเนื้อหาข่าวจากหนังสือ Gossip Starค่ะ

For all of Paul's Fanclub who can't read in thai ...

Paul denied being picky
An all-time popular actor Paul Pattarapon explains to reporters about his selection of work.
"I'm not a picky person but when choosing what is offered, I'll study the script and also see that the shooting period fits well with my timetable. I hadn't played in any drama lately as I couldn't afford sufficient time for it and that's why you see me less in acting."

(Thank you P Tuk for a perfect english translate kha ^^)

I hope this will help you more or less.

Thanks content news from Gossip Star magazine.

jakjann

Jakjann

credit@ PAUL FC and Green AF FC

ทีวี ธันเดอร์ ขอเชิญเหล่าบรรดาคนไม่มีแฟน คนขี้เหงา คนไร้คู่ และคนโสดทุกคน เชิญทางนี้ "สลัดโสด COMPANY" ช่วยหาคู่ให้คุณได้ แล้วคุณจะกลายเป็นคนที่มีแฟน ไม่เหงาอีกต่อไป และมีคู่อยู่เคียงข้าง เราจะสลัดความโสดของคุณทิ้งไป ในละครซิทคอมสุดหรรษา เรื่อง "สลัดโสด COMPANY" คนโสดดูได้ คนไม่โสดดูยิ่งดี ทุกวันเสาร์ เวลา 15.00 - 16.00 น. เริ่มวันเสาร์ที่ 10 เมษายน 2553

TV Thunder invites those who are not fans , penny partners and incompetent people who feel lonely every single person on this invitation " Sa Lad Sod Company" Find a partner. Then you will become one with fans. No longer feel lonely. In the sitcom " Sa Lad Sod Company" No matter what you are single or not ,see it !! Every Saturdays 3 PM - 4 PM. April10, 2010 first time in Thailand !!!!

meenia

sarNie Adult
MISS Paul...too bad it's a sitcom and not a series..but i'll see if it's good or not when it comes out...I really love paul..i remember seeing him first in the one with Tik and and taya..he was playing second only...love him with bua and i think that was his first lakorn as pae'ek and after that is always playing lead...i miss him.. love both of his lakorn with bua...

jakjann

Jakjann
[font="'Arial Narrow"]Could someone pins this? It already on air last sunday , second episode on air April 25/ 2010 on Modernine TV 2PM^^[/font]
[font="'Arial Narrow"]
[/font]

[font="'Arial Narrow"]Pics from Pi Paul's Facebook[/font]

[font="'Arial Narrow"]This Sitcome is very nice, I think nobody has see Pi Paul like this on this sitcome.[/font]

jakjann

Jakjann
Episode 2
VDO CLIPS CREDIT THINKJADEN2

Episode 3

Playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=763D450556F82266

Iya

sarNie Adult
i'm not a big fan of paul, but he looks nice in here. that n'ek looks pretty, though i don't like the haircut. hanks for the pics.

Iya

sarNie Adult
oh. lol. thanks for making that clear. thought it was a new expression. lol. :blush:

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
hey erm, can i request that someone please upload this onto the buddies media as well i have not seen it there...... i couldn't/don't wanna go through the head-ache of watching segmented ep.s from youtube.... i would rather have it dl and then watch it..... its easier.....