Salud Sod Company [TV Thunder]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG my HUBBY Paul has a sitcom. He still looks GOOD!!! I <3 him so much. I'm so glad to see him on screen again (although I haven't had time to watch this yet. I wished this was a lakorn instead of a sitcom, but I feel that sitcoms are more relaxing and less drama so it's good to see Paul do something like this ^^ I do wish that he would make another lakorn with Noon W....how I miss them together. Anyways, the girl in here is cute. And thanks for posting the pictures and translations <3 I don't think he's picky either, he just want to schedule his time effeciently. Some actors/actresses are packed with lakorns and endorsements that their schedules are hectic, and as much as I want to see Paul, I understand that he doesn't want to stress/wear himself out too much and he has other things to do as well. I SUPPORT YOU PAUL!!

Awww sorry I wasn't here, I would have pinned for you. If you need anything pin later on, just let me know (message me or something), I will do my best to help you out ^^ especially if it's related to Paul! You know what I realized jakjaan---we like most of the stars.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Just watched the first 3 episodes, Paul is super cute. I love when he's funny and relax, he matches this more than mean and evil. He's super handsome when he's wearing suits/business casual outfits <3

I think the cast is funny. And, Green AF5 sometimes remind me of Noon S.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm pissed that damn khun dang isn't airing Koom Pah Kam, i really wanna see Paul, i miss him alot in lakorns, i've seen alot of his work and i own 6 of his lakorns at home. :angry:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I'm pissed that damn khun dang isn't airing Koom Pah Kam, i really wanna see Paul, i miss him alot in lakorns, i've seen alot of his work and i own 6 of his lakorns at home.
agree, can't wait for KPK to air...missing paul on screen.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I like this sitcom. I think Green and Paul have a great on screen chemistry. I love May character she is so ditzy funny.