Sam Yuranan

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hi GP I couldn't find anything from the past but...I'll try to do some screencaps later on from his really really old lakorns...for now I just found these on google...not the greatest! Sorry!

(i know same picture but he still looks good!)

sorry this one is fuzzy but it's still him LOL!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha i knew gp was gonna post a topic like this hehehe xp .. dont worry i shall help find some for you xp .. hehe lol..

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Sam... used to be so hot bad in the days when I was really young and now Im so hot... hahahah :lol:
But he's still good looking for his age... ;)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
and yes aiko i'm the one that does things like this lmaoooooo i love you honey

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope Sam will have more lakorns in the future. I like him back in the days and he was very popular actor.

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
has anyone every seen this lakorn with him it called GAOW (uploaded by latdal)? I just happened to see part of it on you tube and its looks interesting. I think he is a reaper or something.

there is also a more recently series with him and mam kathaleeya. anyone know what is about?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
has anyone every seen this lakorn with him it called GAOW (uploaded by latdal)? I just happened to see part of it on you tube and its looks interesting. I think he is a reaper or something.

there is also a more recently series with him and mam kathaleeya. anyone know what is about?
yea i watched it recently rele rele good heheheheh love it hahah made me love sam you should watch it