Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yessss aon needs a haircut lol well i haven't seen him since preuksa sawat so i hope he already cut it haha

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm going to say that neither Aff or Por is going to get the role and this lakorn itself it just a rumor that will never be confirmed like many others. This lakorn was rumored since last year with Namfon, but there has been no news on it at all. Besides, Por and Aff both have their hands full at the time... Aff, maybe not, but Por, yes! If I see him in another lakorn, my head will explode! I was pissed at him ever since I knew he has 4-5 lakorns up for him. Jesus.

cecilia

Staff member
get the JLR FANS together to sign the petition .. confirm or not .. i want aff in here even if it's rumors :p .. but p'ek .. .. anyone can do atm. i'm okay with por for just today. at least, it's better than CHAIYA :lmao:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol of por is better chaiya no doubt.. LMAO.
yes kristy por did the same to me, gosh
he is everywhere driving me nuts!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
well, if i understand, namfon will not be in this lakorn, gosh, that suck! i love her and she doesn't have any lakorns and all her last lakorns are annoying! ps is annoying,the one where she has cut hair is annoying...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i prefer por and namfon p or aum and aff, but if i have to choose por and namfon but please not por and pat, they have so many lakorns together...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
people are sick of pat and por and they still gave dem another lakorn to do. what is wrongggggggggg w/ dem

Katerine

Butterfly123
lol yeh sick of pat and por i like them and all but i can only take so much of 1 couple pairing up every 5 minutes :p