Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

cecilia

Staff member
the 2nd teaser uploaded by ANTYVEE is so intense and looks good. I love this whole revenge kind of thing. Por looks hot as meanie p'ek. So can't wait.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
[font="verdana][size="2"]Here are a whole bunch of pictures from this lakorn by Ch3. There are too many, so I just decided to link it.http://www.thaitv3.c...hp?album_id=813ANYWAYS, I really think some of the pictures are funny. Jern looks better than Pat, but in some pictures Pat was cute..Por looks really handsome though xDit's annoying how there are so many pics of pat and that other guy. it looks like they're kissing ...hahaha[/size][/font]
[font="verdana]
[/font]
[font="verdana]yea, por does look hot :D [/font]

cecilia

Staff member
oho, kristy, i like that banner .. so BEAUTIFUL and HOT ..
i so can't wait for this too .. its' one of the anticipating lakorn i'm looking forward to with Pat :p
It air tomorrow, ain't it?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yup tommrow. ch3 is coming out with all the sadistic lakorns lol

little

sarNie Adult
yup tommrow. ch3 is coming out with all the sadistic lakorns lol
just my kind of lakorn. nothing else interest except sadistic lakorns. i'm like sarn type but not as intense as her taste. ha ha ha
yeah it's airing tomorrow love it. but wish it wasnt pat cuz they had so many lakorns together within 1-2 year period.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yea, I know right. I'm going to see if I can stay up to watch it lol
But.. it might be a waste because the beginning is about how Mam gets ditched by her husband and blah blah

thanks cecilia ;)

cecilia

Staff member
^1st' episode isn't so bad .. he's already misunderstood and hold grudges against her. HOWEVER, he sure look sexy in suit when mad LOl

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So far, I just watched the opening and ending credits. They look alright..
I was shocked when Pat said "kae" to Por though haha

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
so far I like it...it's really fast paced...it's the first episode but there was nothing boring about it....weird seeing praek throwing water at naek after she threw water at him....they were also throwing things at each other....the opening credit definitely makes me want to watch more...this is probably one of the only new lakorns I'll keep up with

Por does look hot...he looks really good in this lakorn...Pat's hair isn't so bad after you get used to it....I still prefer her with long hair though...she's so pretty with long hair...but she has a different look with short hair though

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love the theme song by Beau. just love her voice and the song is so sad. M's song is nice too wanna heard the whole song. n'ek character is pitiful and p'ek is such a jerk always misunderstand her but the situation just make it look like that. the storyline is so namnoi haha but fun to watch. feel bad for Macki she got a good role shouldn't deny it. Por fit this kind of character a lot and play it so well too. but would enjoy this lakorn more if n'ek was someone else because sick and tire of Por keep pairing up with Pat it's too much when they don't even make a cute match. he look cutier with Ploy.