Sanae Narng Ngiew (Kantana)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:clap: remake of Pip Ravit's and Joy S lakorn;

my first ever lakorn i saw with pip and joy;

starts filming this month no word on the pra'nangs yet;
Credits to noiki @ spicyforum
http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showtopic=4321

I wonder how this will turn out =.= lol cause Joy was amazing in the original; Joy always does great in the nam nao mom in law vs daughter in law type drama haha

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh chucks!! This was one of my favorite lakorn when I was young! I don't remember exactly how the storyline went, but if I remember the name then I must have liked it^^! Thanks for sharing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
kantana... i dont like their lakorn lately hopefully this might be a turn around for me to like them again.

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! I doubt it'll be Cee-Noon :lol:

But I do wanna see them together again, but not this lakorn :p

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
hahaha I bet you nang'ek is going to be Pancake...cause the nang'ek gotta be chinese looking cause the nang'ek comes from a chinese family that performs Ngiew...hence Sanae Nang Ngiew.

sarN

sarNie Granny
is this the one were N"k is those performer on a Chinese Opr ? and P'k is from a rich family ? they lope lmao together ? if soo...yeah it was a good lakorn but it not that long again ?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
there was a picture of joy and pip posted at spicy
yeah nang'ek one of those chinese. opr performers.
seems like a silly lakorn O_O

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah n'ek play ngiew and she's poor. P'ek is rich and his house is near the stage where they perform at I think and he would listen to her through the window or something? I kinda remember a scene like that. It's a sad dramatic lakorn cause once they get married p'eks mom was mean to her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
if that the lakorn it a DRAMA . Poor girl lope wiht Rich boy ...living together as husband and wife working like normal ppl to support their small family hahahaha ....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
is it the lakorn that they did on the boat..??...i forgot...i think she was an actress in that lakorn...but i dunno if its the lakorn...i hope oil n yui gets this role i wanna see them again together..

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I don't think Oil plays for ch7 anymore no offense but I hope Pancake doesn't get the role I hope someone else get a chance to rise to stardom this year

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I wasn't even thinking of Panvake.lol. They might use her though, because she has the Chinese face.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
dont think its kwan since she already filming bpom ruk roy adeed hopefully its her but i doubt it ............. pinky or chompoo i want to see with cee or win or poh nattawut .... gosh if its pancake be so mad