Sanae Narng Ngiew (Kantana)

numfon

sarNie Adult
*sigh* Kantana. =\

OK. Unless Kantana totally wacks the original storyline, Tangmo can't be the n'ek because she can't sing, let alone chinese opera.

aigh.. Tong.. Tong has a good voice, no doubt; but gee wiz, she looks like could play as film's mother in that picture.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ahah ^^ I KNOW!
Tong looks sooo much older than film. Well, isnt she? not a good match. i love films acting bette rthan his singing but i think i'll pass this one :/

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
If Bee play as the n'rai, she will not get with Nam. Unless she play as Pra'ek sister, but from the preview she play as the girl whom Film's Pra'ek's mom want him to marry, so she is not going to get with Nam.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
If Bee play as the n'rai, she will not get with Nam. Unless she play as Pra'ek sister, but from the preview she play as the girl whom Film's Pra'ek's mom want him to marry, so she is not going to get with Nam.
Unless they changed it up a bit...it is a remake so there's bound to be some differences...oh wait this is channel 7...their remakes tend to be the same as the old ones...my bad. But who knows it might be different.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Bee is the rai in this one...pe'k sister is played by that girl in Chaluer Barb who was Au's gf..she was also in Amy/Pepper's lakorn as Amy's friend..

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
the teaser don't look that good. there seems to be a lot of sadness and crying and not enough happy moments but it's worth giving it a try i suppose.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
so its gonna be like a chinese like story too rite like.. theyre gonna do ngiew.. stuffs like that..