Sanae Narng Ngiew (Kantana)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't believe my eyes! bee m looks much better than the n'ek (the girl with film). tong looks so old!

this is the same tong who starred with beam in "ja aey, baby" right? she looks so much younger. :eek: reminds me of a younger version of nat myria actually. :D

i like the lakorn so far. i hope bee's character isn't that weak the whole lakorn. i'm used to her playing the stronger type.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i watched the old version.... this version is soo much different.. they change alot of things... bee m character was bad in the old one..... they add another couple which is bee and her guy.. wat im looking forward too.. is.. if they goin to keep the second couple the same..

the old version.. nam charactor was suppose to change pke sister(couisn in this version) he was suppose to to kidnap her ..make her do chores... and ahem.. rape her and then fell in love

i hope they keep the second couple(not bee's couple)... thats the best part out of the whole storyline!! lols.. wells to me it is..

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
i watched the old version.... this version is soo much different.. they change alot of things... bee m character was bad in the old one..... they add another couple which is bee and her guy.. wat im looking forward too.. is.. if they goin to keep the second couple the same..

the old version.. nam charactor was suppose to change pke sister(couisn in this version) he was suppose to to kidnap her ..make her do chores... and ahem.. rape her and then fell in love

i hope they keep the second couple(not bee's couple)... thats the best part out of the whole storyline!! lols.. wells to me it is..

What is the story line?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
actually i mean lakorn lols..

anyways.. i dont know if the summery was post up

but imma just post it just in case it hasnt been post up

Nke is the daughter of the owner of Chinese Opera house. The nke for the Opera quits and they dont have a nke. they have to make nke the nke for the opera. Pke when to see her first show and nke hm thinks she kinda has a crush on him. Anyways pke was force to get marry with the bad girl who only wanted her money cause they a fake. Pke and nke love each other but pke parents and aunt and sister was against it. They think nke is poor and only love pke for the money. Pke grandma is nice and love nke and chinese opera. She approves of nke. Pke and nke decides to run away and they i guess became husband and wife?? lols. anyways... i just liked how the second pke changed pke sister from a spoil rich brat to a nice housewife type of girl lols.. love can change anything...

ahahhahaha

they might change some stuffs.. but i think they going to keep nams couple since i seen pke sister/cousin in this version together..

Ana

sarNie Adult
Y was this topic closed?! :huh:

Anywayz, Nam couple is interesting. Wayyyyy better then Film-Tong. I tell ya Nam shine when he's not p'ek..LOL>.

gialong93

sarNie Egg
Y was this topic closed?! :huh:

Anywayz, Nam couple is interesting. Wayyyyy better then Film-Tong. I tell ya Nam shine when he's not p'ek..LOL>.
Do you mean Nam and Tong's cousin (I assume that what she is!!!)? When did he begin noticing her??? I couldn't recall which episode that Nam is interested in her because from the beginning it looks like Nam only likes Film....