Sanae Narng Ngiew (Kantana)

Ana

sarNie Adult
Nam doesn't like her yet. They still argue with eachother. He's really mean to her.
He lied to her that they slept together :p

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I wonder why this topic was closed too... ^^

I also like Nam pairing...it's so funny how he kicked her out of the bed... >.< He's so mean

And Tong may not look pretty on the pics but actually she's fine...

I'm waiting for the next episodes, I want to see more of Jan and her bf :rolleyes:
Anyone knows when this going to end?

gialong93

sarNie Egg
Nam doesn't like her yet. They still argue with eachother. He's really mean to her.
He lied to her that they slept together :p
I don't understand why Nam wanted to lie and then dragged her along with him everywhere??? Why didn't he let her go home???

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
he is mean to her because she is mean to him. This will end next week right? I wonder why Film mom want him to marry the other girl so much. Is it because of the name(family) that the grandpa want the kids to get marry? I wonder if Tong's mom who past away is someone special? you know what i mean? maybe she's the sister of that family that Film's mom want her son to marry? I wonder??????

Film and Tong is so cute...

gialong93

sarNie Egg
he is mean to her because she is mean to him. This will end next week right? I wonder why Film mom want him to marry the other girl so much. Is it because of the name(family) that the grandpa want the kids to get marry? I wonder if Tong's mom who past away is someone special? you know what i mean? maybe she's the sister of that family that Film's mom want her son to marry? I wonder??????

Film and Tong is so cute...

Could someone please explain why Nam kept meeting with Film's cousin even after he's already got married to Tong????

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
Could someone please explain why Nam kept meeting with Film's cousin even after he's already got married to Tong????
I guess because she will go tell Tong about them two. I wonder how this will end since Tong got marry to Nam.

gialong93

sarNie Egg
I guess because she will go tell Tong about them two. I wonder how this will end since Tong got marry to Nam.
If anybody watched the old version with Joy Sirilak and Rawich, please let me know if this one is very different from that. Thanks.

SuSy123

sarNie Egg
this one is pretty different... if im not mistaken.. they added many new characters not in the original changing the storyline

navy

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn. Film is Super cute. Tong is alright. I found this lakorn is one of my favorite one.