Sao 5 ( Bangkok Audio Vision)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
lols about the benja peoples playing in this.. hmmm i actually dont think thats a good idea.. cause i dont think big can be in actions lakorns... he just doesnt look the part lols.. but he could be something else lols XD

i adore everyone couples too.. but yea.. i have my favorites hehehe ahem ahem pai and oun lols hheheheehehe

and omg... at marisa and arnus kiss scene in episode 11 she totally gave in.. ahahhahaha.. weee .. i want more.....

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
THE KISS SCENE CAME OUT OF NO WHERE. I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN. I MEAN, SHE SHOW NO AFFECTION/ INTEREST FOR HIM IN THAT KIND OF WAY.

*** EVERYTHING IS MOVING SO FAST BETWEEN PAI AND OUN. SHE'S ALREADY WALKING HAND IN HAND WITH HIM.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
THE KISS SCENE CAME OUT OF NO WHERE. I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN. I MEAN, SHE SHOW NO AFFECTION/ INTEREST FOR HIM IN THAT KIND OF WAY.

*** EVERYTHING IS MOVING SO FAST BETWEEN PAI AND OUN. SHE'S ALREADY WALKING HAND IN HAND WITH HIM.
you never know.. marissa might actually liked him a bit but she doesnt want to show it cause she was a undercover europe agent... if she show her affections during that time it would blow her cover.... the kiss scenes is probably how she showed arnus that she actually did like him .. hehehee..

that's wat i was thinking about pai and oun.. i mean at first it seems like she was the only one who liked him cause he was just acting normal.. but then episode 10 he showed that he did liked her too... it seems like their going fast i agreed.. but then like and love are feelings.. it has nothing to do with time... its how you feel about another ..

its probably going to end soon anyways cause kwangs dad said they only got 5 days to end all of this.. so basically all of that happend in like 3 weeks??????

this lakorn does have flaws.. all lakorn do... but it doesnt matter to me cause this lakorn entertains me ... its all about the entertainments yo..XD

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i like the ..."pood mahk sia wela".... (**tum dee kwah**) :lol:

you know what i thought was kinda funny...i know they didnt run that far from the shootig scene...arent they afraid of those stray bullets flying in the air... they shoot like hecka bullets but no one got hit..just leaves, barks and twigs flying off..(the poor trees & bushes) lol

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
i like the ..."pood mahk sia wela".... (**tum dee kwah**) :lol:

you know what i thought was kinda funny...i know they didnt run that far from the shootig scene...arent they afraid of those stray bullets flying in the air... they shoot like hecka bullets but no one got hit..just leaves, barks and twigs flying off..(the poor trees & bushes) lol
lol it's pretty hard to actually hit a moving target...you know!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol true with a handgun i know it is hard...but it seems like they were using a machine gun, bullets were flying out constantly.. :lol:

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
its probably going to end soon. they have less than five days left. and now, we actually get to see the leader.

sokk

sarNie Egg
Omg Marissa is an undercover agent too i knew it. I think she looks hot with Arnas. I just love Nam and Grace together.

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
i wonder if Mr.In is going to die. That would be so sad, since he cared deeply for the people in his village. He always say, look after the people, make sure they dont get harmed.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
gahhh! arnas and marisa had a cute scene today...she kissed him on the cheeks and nam kissed grace....note and gam should have this kind of scene.....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
gosh today's episode, i felt it was dragging...nothing much happening but cant wait to see tomoz eppy. Note gets shot