Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So (TV Thunder)

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
yeah u're a little behind. lol oh i just founded out that this lakorn only airs saturdays and sundays. man do they kno how to keep the fans in suspence. lol

max

sarNie Elites
I hate the wait! Hehe... sad. So they only air on Saturday and Sunday? The episodes are so short, too =(

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah it's sad that they only air on sat and sun and so short too..but we just have to wait patiently for it...because there will be lots of sweet scenes between ann and pepper...this one will worth waiting...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Ah, doesn't Sao Ban Rai suppose to look like a famer, not half american with light colore skin...Not unless there's gonna be a twist that N'ake has a rich dad or mom from high class like city people..I like Ann/Pepper and all, but they need to pick someone that matches with the title and storyline of the movie..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah, doesn't Sao Ban Rai suppose to look like a famer, not half american with light colore skin...Not unless there's gonna be a twist that N'ake has a rich dad or mom from high class like city people..I like Ann/Pepper and all, but they need to pick someone that matches with the title and storyline of the movie..
I guess you've missed the part where it show that Ann's mom is white. :lol: :loool:

Kat

sarNie Hatchling

uhh..yeah ann's mom is white and her dad is thai. there's that one part in the begining where they were showing ann's graduation party and that guy was making fun of her town and he said look falang bahn knock. lol so funny!! lol

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
lmao i was checking out exact's fanclub for ann and this is wat i found. man i can't wait for episode three. lol

lol i had to post this pic up cause it's just too funy. lol

max

sarNie Elites
LOL, love those pictures of Pepper. He look so funny! Haha... I cannot wait to watch it the upcoming episodes this weekend!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha wow episode 3 is quite intresting hahaha saving a dogg ahmazing lol but they are too cute together!!! can't wait til tomara that's wen the good stuff comes on haha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dat cross eyed lady cracks me up so do dat old bald man lol ann was so cute in dat one scene when she was singing w/ dat bald man haha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dat cross eyed lady cracks me up so do dat old bald man lol ann was so cute in dat one scene when she was singing w/ dat bald man haha

meenia

sarNie Adult
gosh..i'm way behind... i didn't know they have a lakorn together... here it's up to eps. 3 and i thought it was an old lakorn until i finally really looked at the title... and was like wait... it's a new lakorn...yeah.... it's pretty goood... pepper is hot.......