Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So (TV Thunder)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol pepper's so corny w/ his ho ho ho. i liked dat scene where ann kept poking his belly too LOL haha it was so cute

max

sarNie Elites
Okay, I got to the part where Pepper gets shot. LOL, I could not take him seriously when he was telling Ann that he loved her because of his fake beard! HAHA =) This lakorn makes me laugh so much!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i like prao and khaimook too. prao is real cute especially in dat scene where ann comes up to him and dat other man and dat charlie girl. ann was still disguised as a falang. and she told prao dat she knows him and he knows her too. he was so cute he was like no i don't know u lol da way he said it was so cute.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
i like prao and khaimook too. prao is real cute especially in dat scene where ann comes up to him and dat other man and dat charlie girl. ann was still disguised as a falang. and she told prao dat she knows him and he knows her too. he was so cute he was like no i don't know u lol da way he said it was so cute.

yeah I agree prao is cute. attitude is louder than image; and even though he probably doesn't have the best look/image compared to some pra-aeks, i think it's his attitude that makes me like him. he play his character so well; if he didn't, I would see him just as another normal guy who's maybe not cute at all... but in this case I find him so cute and hot at the same time. ^_^ :p

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Poa and Kaimook makes the best couple. It's so cute the scene in the temple in ep. 18 where Poa ask Kiamook what she wants him to be. He had this expression on his face. It's so cute! I also love that song that he sings it's called Kor Thod Tee Mai Jiem.

numfon

sarNie Adult
umm... is Ann supposed to be a native supan-dialect speaker in this one? .. cuz her supan accent SUCKS! ..unless her character wasn't born speaking supan.. it's just horrid. -_-

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Usually I try to stay away from thai comedy(lakorn) because I think they are sooo...corniest and predictable. But this one with
Ann and Pepper, omg I love it so much. It's still corny but in a cute way and not in a annoying way. And I agree Grudgeprincess,
Ann slapping Pepper ass was a surprise but at the same time it's dame too..cute. Man, I wish Ann and Pepper would go out in
real life. Can't wait for more:D

OMG! that's wut i'm sayin!! hhahhah yes Pepper and Ann NEED to go out! hahhahhha omg that would be like ahmazing =] make everything better hhaaha woo! omg hahah that episode was pretty sweet =] hahha how they were all flirting in the hospital w/ the touchy touchy hahahhahhahhaha woo tooo cute!!!!!! yes well well haha Pepper gettin hurt only brings him and Ann closer together =] it was soo sweet how they were getting kidnapped and Ann was trying to help Pepper when she was getting attacked by that jenny bitch!!! omg it was sooo funny when jenny called vira back cuz she knew Pepper didn't like her hahhahaha woo great hahaha Ann's dad just can't wait to get married can he hahahha well can't wait til next episode!! omg that crazy eyed lady hahaha wen she was screaming into the phone wen vira hung up was the most retardest hilarious thing i've ever seen!!!!! hahah she was like SCREAMiNG! hhahah omg it was hilarious! woo! well hahha can't wait for more Pepper and Ann scenes! i have a feeling this lakorn is gona end soon cuz in the next episode they get captured and everyone knows that vira is tricking them and all i hope there still more episodes!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! that's wut i'm sayin!! hhahhah yes Pepper and Ann NEED to go out! hahhahhha omg that would be like ahmazing =] make everything better hhaaha woo! omg hahah that episode was pretty sweet =] hahha how they were all flirting in the hospital w/ the touchy touchy hahahhahhahhaha woo tooo cute!!!!!! yes well well haha Pepper gettin hurt only brings him and Ann closer together =] it was soo sweet how they were getting kidnapped and Ann was trying to help Pepper when she was getting attacked by that jenny bitch!!! omg it was sooo funny when jenny called vira back cuz she knew Pepper didn't like her hahhahaha woo great hahaha Ann's dad just can't wait to get married can he hahahha well can't wait til next episode!! omg that crazy eyed lady hahaha wen she was screaming into the phone wen vira hung up was the most retardest hilarious thing i've ever seen!!!!! hahah she was like SCREAMiNG! hhahah omg it was hilarious! woo! well hahha can't wait for more Pepper and Ann scenes! i have a feeling this lakorn is gona end soon cuz in the next episode they get captured and everyone knows that vira is tricking them and all i hope there still more episodes!
LMAO i was laughing soooooooooooo hard when noon screamed HULLLOOOOOOOOOOO in da phone hahahaha she is HILARIOUS in lakorns and in real life lol i don't want ann and pepper to date in real life. they're good as a onscreen couple but i think puri and her are already so cute. pepper shouldn't break dem up lol

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
umm... is Ann supposed to be a native supan-dialect speaker in this one? .. cuz her supan accent SUCKS! ..unless her character wasn't born speaking supan.. it's just horrid. -_-
isn't that kind of harsh? i mean the girl isn't a native of supan and most of the thai actors could barely do the dialect themselves. i think with a little more practice she might be able to speak it, but before you judge may be you should try to speak it your self. if you're never around it or don't speak it then it's not that easy. it's like aff in that lakorn with mart, chai, and ploy her accent wasn't that great but her acting shined over her accent.

anyway's i'm so behind. i need to catch u. i want to see where ann slaps pepper's butt. lol i think it's his butt i just read parts of the convo. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
isn't that kind of harsh? i mean the girl isn't a native of supan and most of the thai actors could barely do the dialect themselves. i think with a little more practice she might be able to speak it, but before you judge may be you should try to speak it your self. if you're never around it or don't speak it then it's not that easy. it's like aff in that lakorn with mart, chai, and ploy her accent wasn't that great but her acting shined over her accent.
anyway's i'm so behind. i need to catch u. i want to see where ann slaps pepper's butt. lol i think it's his butt i just read parts of the convo. lol
^___^ I agree. I mean for one thing Ann was born in America .. Houston, Tx... Her accent is probably more americanized (unless she grew up in T-land). Well anyhow. The dialect is hard to speak. Not many stars can do it. THOSE that do have been in the business awhile and have done it more than once im sure ... and I think Ann's kinda cute with her weird supan accent hahahaha lol ^__^ it's what made the lakorn funny .. and I'm not being harsh or what not's because it's the same thing with Boy the guy that plays (Phrao) his accent is just as bad as her yet no one seems to complain about that....I hope this isn't their last lakorn together >.< cause man Ann be getting supporting roles lately.... And she is fine as a nang ek... if not nang'ek shoot at least let her be nang rai ... at least they have more significance that the supporting girl

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
^___^ I agree. I mean for one thing Ann was born in America .. Houston, Tx... Her accent is probably more americanized (unless she grew up in T-land). Well anyhow. The dialect is hard to speak. Not many stars can do it. THOSE that do have been in the business awhile and have done it more than once im sure ... and I think Ann's kinda cute with her weird supan accent hahahaha lol ^__^ it's what made the lakorn funny .. and I'm not being harsh or what not's because it's the same thing with Boy the guy that plays (Phrao) his accent is just as bad as her yet no one seems to complain about that....I hope this isn't their last lakorn together >.< cause man Ann be getting supporting roles lately.... And she is fine as a nang ek... if not nang'ek shoot at least let her be nang rai ... at least they have more significance that the supporting girl

ann has lived in bangkok since she was 13.

i so agree if she doesn't get the nang'ek roles at least give her some thing more meaningful like nang'rai. lol at least she'll have som importance in the lakorns. lol

numfon

sarNie Adult
uh-oh. -_- let me elborate.

yeah.. i know some people who speaks that dialect.. i can't master the dialect myself, but i'm pretty familiar with how it's supposed to sound. i know that Ann's not a native supan speaker.. i don't think it's entirely her fault, which is why i think they should've added something to her character's background a little.. just to make it more believable and less offensive to the REAL supan speakers. i mean.. even I can think of a good excuse for her poor accent.. why can't the scriptwriters think of it? they didn't even bother to care about these small details. it's similar to how many E-saan speakers are often offended when actors/actresses are unable to speak their dialect well enough before they act in a lakon. oh.. and i'm not only nitpicking on Ann. lol it bothers me everytime when actors/actresses massacre any dialect. Boy's accent isn't all that good either.. but Ann's is just worse.. that's all. LOL oh..and i thought Aff's accent was great.. or at least decent and believable. it's practically the only reason why i watched that lakon.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
Actually they did kind of mention that Ann’s character is half white in the lakorn they showed a picture of her dead mother when she came back from Bangkok after she got her degree. So I think that should clarify things up.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ann is doing a good job of it. She has that childish voice so of course its not going to sound as strong and as good as say her father in the lakorn. I think Aff is just as bad as Ann but its noticeable because she only had to speak in Supan a few times unlike Ann who has to do it throughout the lakorn.

numfon

sarNie Adult
Ann is doing a good job of it. She has that childish voice so of course its not going to sound as strong and as good as say her father in the lakorn. I think Aff is just as bad as Ann but its noticeable because she only had to speak in Supan a few times unlike Ann who has to do it throughout the lakorn.

Aff? are we talking about the same Aff? i meant the one who co-starred Mart in Mua Dok Ruk Baan. she spoke in northern dialect throughout the whole lakon, no?

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
yeah aff spoke something way different. i think she got confused. lol anyways got bored thought i should post up some pictures. lol

they're so kute

aww!!! pepper got shot!!

get her ann!! lol