Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw a picture scene on Iheartlakorns.com picture of Rin sleeping on Nol's arms for tomorrow episode, they are so cute together. Just like a married couple. Om said he already in love with Rin, so he feel comfortable and good hugging her... i just can't wait for tomorrow.. hehehhee

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I about fainted when I read the spoilers from Mintwix, but when I saw the clip and picture on Lyn's blog I became even more giddy! Om is adorable. The character of Nol is mean, but so cute. His little gestures are hilarious!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I know, right? There are so many moments where Nol is already acting like he's Rin's boyfriend. :lol:

Your welcomes. ;)

I skipped translating a few scenes after the impromptu romantic date Nol and Rin had. It wasn’t much. Just a scene between Danu and Niya as well as a scene at the breakfast table where Kanokwan questions Niya about the lakorn she supposedly went to watch. Oh yes, and a scene prior to these two scenes where Nol and Rin gets caught when they were on top of Dragon Mall building. It’s a comedy, who would they get caught by? Just think of the situation. HAHA. I should’ve summarized instead of translate some of the spoilers below too.

ในห้องโถง เป็ดกับอ่อนเห็นข่าวในหน้าหนังสือพิมพ์ มีรูปนลกับเรืองรินไปดูละครเพลง ทั้งสองคนตะลึงรีบซ่อนหนังสือพิมพ์ไม่ให้กนกวรรณกับรมณีเห็น กนกวรรณพูดปลอบใจ รมณีไม่ให้น้อยใจที่เธอไม่ได้ให้บัตรไปดูละครด้วย...รมณีเดินมาเห็นยายชื่น ก้มๆเงยๆหาของจนเซจะล้มจึงเข้าไปประคอง แล้วถามว่าหากระเป๋ายาใช่ไหม ยายชื่นแปลกใจว่าไปอยู่กับรมณีได้อย่างไร รมณีตอบว่ายายชื่นวางลืมไว้ที่โต๊ะอาหาร ยายชื่นขอบใจแล้วเดินไปลืมหยิบกระเป๋ายาไปอีก รมณีเอะใจจึงลองเปิดกระเป๋ายาดูเห็นยามากมายจึงจดชื่อยาเอาไปถามเพื่อนที่ เป็นเภสัชว่าเป็นยาโรคอะไร เพื่อนตอบมาว่าเป็นยาชะลอการสูญเสียความจำ
In the hallway, Ped and Aon see Nol and Rin’s picture from the musical on the front page of the newspaper. Both are surprised and quickly hide the newspaper from Kanokwan and Romanee. Kanokwan tells Romanee comfortingly that she should not feel unappreciated that she was not given a ticket to go see the lakorn. …Romanee was walking by when she sees Grandma Cheun looking for something. Grandma Cheun was staggering and was about to fall so Romanee goes to support her up. She asks Grandma Cheun that Grandma Cheun was looking for her purse, right (?) Grandma Cheun is confused how her purse came to be with Romanee. Romanee answers that Grandma Cheun left her purse on the dining table. Grandma Cheun thanks Romanee and walks away forgetting her purse again. Romanee is suspicious so she opens Grandma Cheun’s purse and sees many medications. She writes down the names of the medicines and goes to her friend who is a pharmacist to ask what the medications are for. Her friend tells her that the medications were supposed to slow down the progress of memory loss.”

"ยายแก่นั่นเป็นโรคความจำเสื่อม หึๆ มีอะไรเล่นสนุกๆล่ะ..." รมณียิ้มอย่างมีเลศนัย...
“That old lady has Alzheimer’s disease. Heu heu. This is going to be fun.” Romanee smiles as if she has a hidden motive.

ยาย ชื่นมานั่งฟังเรืองรินรายงานเรื่องนลกับรมณี เรืองรินแนะนำว่าต้องทำให้รมณีย้ายกลับไป เรืองรินเห็นยายชื่นท่าทาง เนือยๆจึงถามว่าไม่สบายหรือเปล่า
Grandma Cheun comes and sits to listen to Rin report to her about Nol and Romanee. Rin suggests that they must have Romanee move back (to her own place). Rin observes that Grandma Cheun seems exhausted, so she asks whether Grandma Cheun is sick.

"โรคคนแก่น่ะ พักนี้ฉันไม่รู้เป็นไง ไม่ค่อยสบายใจเท่าไหร่ มันหดหู่บอกไม่ถูก"
“It’s an old person’s sickness. Recently, I don’t know what’s up with me. I haven’t been feeling well. I’ve been depressed lately. I don’t quite know how to explain it.”

"ลงสระหน่อยมั้ยคะ รินไม่เห็นคุณยายออกกำลังกายนานแล้ว"
“How about get into the pool? I haven’t seen you exercise for a long time now.”

"ไม่ล่ะ ไม่อยากทำอะไร อืม...เรื่องตานลกับรมณีคืบหน้าไปถึงไหน ไม่เห็นรายงาน"
“No. I don’t want to do anything…Euum. About Nol and Romanee, how much has it progressed? You haven’t reported to me.”

เรืองรินทำหน้าประหลาดใจ เพราะเธอนั่งรายงานเรื่องนี้ อยู่ตั้งนาน เรืองรินชักแปลกใจว่ายายชื่นต้องเป็นอะไรแน่
Rin makes a confused face because she’s been sitting down and reporting to Grandma Cheun for a very long time. Curious, Rin thinks there must be something wrong with Grandma Cheun.

Summary:
In addition to finding out that Grandma Cheun has Alzheimer’s disease, Romanee was also successful in stealing the transfer of shares document that Nol made for her. She tells Gaysorn that she’s not going to sell the share to help pay Sakchai’s debt until she finds out whether Sakchai had any other women.

ใน ห้องทำงานนล เรืองรินนั่งสัปหงกเพราะเมื่อคืนผจญภัยกับนลมา นลมองอย่างขำๆแต่แล้วตัวเองก็ฟุบหลับเช่นกัน ศักดิ์ชัยโผล่เข้ามาเห็นทั้งสองคนหลับจึงแกล้งร้องว่า... ไฟไหม้...ทั้งนลและเรืองรินสะดุ้งตื่น นลโวยศักดิ์ชัยแล้วถามว่ามีธุระอะไร ศักดิ์ชัยบอกเขามาหาเรืองริน
In Nol’s office room, Rin is sitting down drowsily because last night, she had quite an adventure with Nol. Nol looks at Rin as if he is going to laugh but then he also drops down and sleeps. Sakchai comes in and sees the two sleeping. He then tricks them by shouting out… “Fire!...” Both Nol and Rin wakes up alarmingly. Nol complains to Sakchai and asks what business he had there. Sakchai says he came to see Rin.

"ทำไมไม่นัดเจอกันที่อื่นวะ นี่มันห้องทำงานฉันนะเว้ย" นลไม่ค่อยพอใจ
“Why don’t you guys meet somewhere else? This is my office.” Nol is not very pleased.

"เอ้าไอ้นี่ ไม่ดีรึไง คนอย่างฉันน่ะ เข้าตามตรอกออกตามประตูเว้ย" ศักดิ์ชัยย้อน
“Aaow, you. I follow the lane out and find the door.” Sakchai talks back.
(This is a saying in Thai. Sakchai is basically saying when he asks a girl for marriage, he adheres properly to traditions.)

"รินไปไม่นานหรอกค่ะ พอดีมีธุระต้องคุยกับคุณศักดิ์ชัยน่ะค่ะ"
“I won’t be out long. I just have a little business manner to discuss with Khun Sakchai.”

"ใครถาม" นลก้มหน้าทำงานต่อ เรืองรินเบ้ปากใส่แล้วหันมายิ้มกับศักดิ์ชัย
“Who asked you?” Nol looks down and continues to work. Rin contorts her mouth and then turns to smile at Sakchai.

ทั้ง สองนัดเจอกันหลังเลิกงานที่ล็อบบี้โรงแรมเล็กๆ...เรืองรินกลับบ้านไปแต่งตัว ใหม่สะพายกระเป๋าเดินออกมา เจอนลยืนอยู่ นลมองแล้วบอกให้เธอไปเปลี่ยนชุดใหม่
Sakchai and Rin makes an appointment to meet in the lobby of a small hotel…Rin returns home to get dressed again. She is carrying her purse to go when she sees Nol standing. Nol stares at her and tells her to go get changed again.

เรืองริน งงเข้าไปเปลี่ยนชุดใหม่สองสามครั้งก็ไม่ถูกใจนล สุดท้ายเขาดึงมือเธอไปในห้อง แล้วกลับออกมาในชุดเสื้อแขนยาวติดกระดุมชิดคอ กระโปรงยาวกรอมเท้า
Confused, Rin goes back to change 2-3 times, but Nol is still not satisfied. At last, Nol grabs Rin’s hand and pulls her inside the room. When they returned, Rin was dressed in a long-sleeved shirt, with buttons fastened close to the neck and her dress so long that it covered her feet.

เรืองรินทำหน้าเอือมๆ
Rin makes an irritated face.

"ขาดแว่นอีกอันนึงก็คุณป้าเลยล่ะค่ะ"
“If there were glasses, then I’d be an aunt (a middle-aged lady)”

"อ้าว พูดงี้ดูถูกรสนิยมฉันนี่"
“Aaow. You say this, you’re insulting my tastes.”

"โธ่ คุณนลคะ ใจคอจะให้รินไปดินเนอร์กับชายหนุ่มในสภาพอย่างนี้จริงๆน่ะเหรอคะ"
“Come on, Khun Nol. Are you really going to let me go and have dinner with a young man with this kind of image?”

"ไม่ต้องไปก็สิ้นเรื่อง"
“You don’t have to go, then they’re be nothing to worry about.”

เรือง รินเกรงศักดิ์ชัยจะโกรธ ป่านนี้คงรอนานแล้ว นลจึงบอกให้รีบไป เรืองรินมองตัวเองอย่างเซ็งๆ...ศักดิ์ชัยรอจนหงุดหงิด เพราะที่เขานัดเรืองริน เพียงอยากจะรู้ว่าเรืองรินจะหลอกอะไรเขาอีก ถึงได้บอกเขาว่าเจอเอกสารที่ให้หา ทั้งๆที่เอกสารนั่นอยู่ในมือรมณีแล้ว
Reung Rin is afraid that Sakchai will get angry. He probably has been waiting for a long time now. So Nol tells her to hurry and go. Rin looks at herself miserably… Sakchai’s been waiting for so long that he is irritated. The reason why he made an appointment to meet Rin was just to see if she was going to trick him again about anything else, since Rin told him she found the document he had her look for him, when really, the document is now with Romanee.

อีก มุมหนึ่ง แพรว ทิพ และเจนนี่ในชุดนักสืบสวมหมวกสวมแว่นดำ แอบมองศักดิ์ชัยอยู่ เพราะเรืองรินให้มาคอยช่วย เรืองรินตรงมาหาสามสาว ทั้งสามตกใจกับชุดที่เธอใส่
In another corner, Praw, Tip, and Janie are dressed as spies wearing black hats and sunglasses. They are spying on Sakchai because Rin told them to come and help her. They are shocked to see the way Rin is dressed when she walked towards them.

"ผียัยแก่เข้าสิงเหรอยะ ใครสั่งใครสอนให้แต่งตัวแบบนี้" ทิพบ่นว่าเรืองริน
“Did an old lady’s ghost posess you or something? Who taught you to dress like this?” Tip complains about Rin.

ทั้ง สามดึงเรืองรินไปเปลี่ยนชุดใหม่ที่ดูเซ็กซี่ ศักดิ์ชัย หงุดหงิดคิดว่าโดนหลอกกำลังจะกลับ เรืองรินรีบส่งเสียงเข้ามา พอศักดิ์ชัยเห็นเรืองรินก็ตะลึงลุกขึ้นโอบไหล่พาเธอเดินไปหาที่เงียบๆคุยกัน แพรว ทิพ และเจนนี่เห็นรีบตามไปด้วย ศักดิ์ชัยพาเรืองรินขึ้นมาบนห้องพัก เรืองรินหลอกล่อให้ช่วยหามือถือว่าเธอคงลืมไว้ที่ล็อบบี้
The three gals pulls Rin away to change into a more sexy dress. Thinking that he has been tricked, Sakchai is irritated and was about to leave. Rin calls out to him. When he sees her, he is stunned and quickly gets up and rubs her shoulder. He brings her to a quiet place to speak with her. Praew, Tip, and Janie see this and quickly follow. Sakchai brings Rin up to the resting room. Rin tricks him by making him help her look for her cellphone. She says she must have forgotten and left it in the lobby.

เพื่อให้ เพื่อนทั้งสามหลบเข้าไปในห้องก่อน ทั้งสามไปเตรียมเครื่องดื่มใส่ยานอนหลับอย่างแรงวางไว้ให้ โดยแก้วของเรืองรินมีมะนาวปักอยู่ปากแก้วเป็นสัญลักษณ์
This way, she was able to let her three friends in the room. The three then prepare some drinks, one having soporific medicine in it. Rin’s glass being the one with a lemon attached to it as a signal for her.

พอเข้ามาอยู่ ในห้อง ศักดิ์ชัยก็จะรวบหัวรวบหางเรืองริน เธอเอาตัวรอดส่งเครื่องดื่มให้ดื่มและยื่นซองเอกสารให้ ศักดิ์ชัยคว้ามาเปิดดูเป็นกระดาษเปล่าจึงปาใส่เรืองริน
When Sakchai comes in the room, he is prepared to take advantage of Rin. However, Rin escapes by giving Sakchai the drink. She extends the document folder to Sakchai. Sakchai reaches for it and opens it only to see it is a blank paper. He hurls it back at Rin.

"ฉันว่าแล้วเธอต้องทำอย่างนี้ นังตัวดีมานี่" ศักดิ์ชัยรวบตัวเรืองริน
“That’s what I thought you would do. You trouble-maker.” Sakchai grabs Rin’s body.

เรือง รินพยายามแก้ตัวและดิ้นรนเอาตัวรอด เพื่อนๆอยากออกมาช่วย แต่เชื่อว่าเดี๋ยวยาต้องออกฤทธิ์ ไม่นาน... ศักดิ์ชัยก็ล้มคว่ำหมดสติไป เรืองรินกับสามสาวช่วยกันถอดเสื้อผ้าศักดิ์ชัยเหลือแต่บ็อกเซอร์ และตั้งกล้องอัดวีดิโอไว้ โทร.เรียกรมณีมาพาศักดิ์ชัยกลับไป
Rin tries to explain herself as well as break free. Her friends want to come out and help but believe that the medicine would affect Sakchai soon. Not long afterwards…Sakchai collapses unconscious. Reung Rin and her friends help each other take Sakchai’s clothes off until he was only left wearing a boxer. They then continue to set up video camcorder. They telephone Romanee to come pick up Sakchai.

รมณียัง คุยอยู่กับเกสร พอมีคนโทร.บอกให้ไปช่วยศักดิ์ชัยก็ตกใจ เกสรออกอาการเป็นห่วงศักดิ์ชัยเกินเหตุจนรมณีสงสัย...ทั้งสองมาถึงห้องใน โรงแรม พยายามปลุกศักดิ์ชัย เขางัวเงียกอดเกสร "ว่าไงจ๊ะเกสรที่รัก"
Romanee was still speaking with Gaysorn when someone calls her to go help Sakchai. Romanee is frightened/shocked. Gaysorn overly expressed her concern for Sakchai so that Romanee becomes suspicious…. The two reaches the hotel room and tries to wake Sakchai up. Sakchai drowsily hugs Gaysorn, “What’s up, darling.”

รมณีหน้าตึง เกสรรีบพูดว่า "เอ้อ...แหะๆคุณเมามากนะคะคุณศักดิ์ชัย"
Romanee’s face turns tense. Gaysorn quickly says, “Aey…Haehae...You’re very drunk, Khun Sakdeechai.”

"นั่นๆๆแน้ เรียกซะเต็มยศเลย วันก่อนยังชัยคะชัยขาอยู่เลย" ศักดิ์ชัยกอดเกสรอีก
“Oooh, I see. You’re speaking to me formally. Just the other day, you were calling me Chai this, Chai that.” Sakchai hugs Gaysorn.

"อ้าย...นี่แกเองเหรอนังเกสร" รมณีปรี๊ดแตก
“AY!.. You. It was you, Nung Gaysorn?” Romanee goes ballistic.

ศักดิ์ชัยสะดุ้ง แล้วระเบิดหัวเราะออกมา "ฮะฮ่าๆๆ มากันครบเลยเว้ย...เมียจ๋า"
Sakchai flinches and explodes out laughing. “HAHAHA You’re all here… My wives…”

เกสร รีบแก้ตัวว่าเธอไม่รู้เรื่อง รมณีพยายามสงบอารมณ์ แล้วให้เกสรช่วยกันประคองศักดิ์ชัยกลับ แต่กลับพบว่าศักดิ์ชัยอยู่ในกางเกงบ็อกเซอร์ตัวเดียว กล้องยังคงบันทึกไปเรื่อย
Gaysorn quickly makes excuses. She says she doesn’t know what Sakchai is talking about. Romanee tries to control her emotions and have Gaysorn help her support Sakchai back. But then they realize Sakchai is wearing only a boxer. At the same time, the video camcorder is still running.

ooooooo

เสร็จงาน เรืองรินเอาภาพในกล้องมาเปิดดูที่ร้านกับเรืองยศ แต่ท่าทางเรืองยศเหม่อลอยทำอะไรผิดๆถูกๆ เรืองรินรู้ว่าพี่ชายกำลังกลุ้มใจเรื่องกิ่งกานต์ท้อง
After work, Rin brings the footages from the camcorder to open and watch in Reung Yod’s store (cleaners). But Reung Yod seems to be distracted and wasn’t able to do anything right. Rin knows that her elder brother is worried about King Kang being pregnant.

วันรุ่งขึ้น ขณะที่เรืองรินนั่งทำงานในห้องนล กิ่งกานต์ ทำอาหารมาฝาก พอเจอเรืองรินก็ไม่พอใจ หงุดหงิดจนคลื่นไส้ อาเจียน เรืองรินกลับเป็นห่วงเข้าใจดีว่าคนท้องมักหงุดหงิดง่าย กนกวรรณเดินเข้ามากับนล เรืองรินกำลังพากิ่งกานต์ไปอาเจียนในห้องน้ำ กนกวรรณไม่พอใจที่นลให้เรืองรินมานั่งทำงานในห้อง พลันเห็นหนังสือคู่มือการตั้งครรภ์บนโต๊ะเรืองริน
The next day, while Rin is in Nol’s office, King Kang made a meal and brought it to Nol. When she sees Reung Rin, she becomes so irritated she starts to feel queasy and wants to throw up. Instead, Rin becomes worried and understands that pregnant women are often easily irritated. Kanokwan comes in with Nol while Rin was bringing King Kang to puke in the restroom. Kanokwan does not approve of Nol having Rin work in his office. Suddenly, she sees a pregnancy guidebook on Rin’s desk.

"ลูกอย่าบอกนะว่านี่คืองานเอกสารที่ลูกให้นังรินมันทำ"
“Don’t tell me that these are the work documents that you assigned Rin.”

นลหน้าเจื่อนแก้ตัวให้ว่า "ยัยรินจะอ่านอะไรก็เรื่องของเขาสิครับ"
No looks embarrassed, “It’s her business if she wants to read whatever she wants.”

"ถ้าหนังสือนี่เป็นของนังริน งั้นก็หมายความว่า โอ้ว... ไม่ๆๆ ไม่นะ"...
“If this is Rin’s book, then that means… Owo… No, no, no!”

เรือง รินสงสัยว่ากิ่งกานต์คงยังไม่รู้ตัวว่าตัวเองท้องจึงวิ่งออกไปซื้อ เครื่องมือทดสอบ พอดีนลเห็นจึงสะกดรอยตามจึงเห็นว่าเรืองรินซื้ออะไร เรืองรินกลับมาที่ห้องทำงานนลกิ่งกานต์กำลังลากนกวรรณจะกลับ เรืองรินพยายามจะหยอดเครื่องทดสอบตั้งครรภ์ใส่กระเป๋ากิ่งกานต์เผอิญหล่น พื้น กิ่งกานต์เดินไปแล้วกนกวรรณเห็นของก็ตกใจ นลเองก็สงสัยว่าท้องกับใคร...
Rueng Rin thinks that King Kang is not aware of her own pregnancy so she runs off to by a pregnancy test device. Just then, Nol sees Rin and secretly follows Rin until he knew what she was buying. Rin comes back to the office just in time to see King Kang saying goodbye to Kanokwan. Rin tries to drop the pregnancy test device into King Kang’s purse, but then it drops to the floor. King Kang walks away. When Kanokwan sees the the pregnancy test device, she is frightened and shocked. Nol is also suspicious about whom Rin is pregnant with.

กนกวรรณมาถามป้าบัวว่าเรืองรินมีอาการ อะไรผิดปกติบ้าง หรืออยากกินอะไรแปลกๆ นลเองก็เลียบเคียงถามเป็ดถึงอาการของคนท้องเป็นอย่างไร แต่ดูจะไม่ค่อยได้เรื่อง...
Kanokwan asks Pa Bua whether Rin had any abnormal symptoms or wanted to eat anything strange. Nol also approached Ped and asks Ped what are some of the symptoms of a pregnant woman. However, he doesn’t seem to get any meaningful answers.

หลังจากอัดรูปมาได้หลายใบ เรืองรินก็แอบเอามาให้ยายชื่นดู ว่าศักดิ์ชัยกับรมณีมีความสัมพันธ์กัน แต่ดูท่ายายชื่นจะรู้อยู่แล้ว
After capturing many photos, Rin brings them to show Grandma Cheun. She tells Grandma Cheun that Sakchai and Romanee has a bond, but it seems that Grandma Cheun was already aware of this.

"ฉัน เคยบอกทั้งแม่วรรณ ตานลแล้ว ก็ไม่มีใครเชื่อ ทุกคนเถียงแทนยัยณี ตาชัย ว่าเป็นแค่เพื่อนกัน แต่สายตาฉันว่า มันไม่ใช่...แล้วนี่จะทำยังไงต่อไปอีก"
“I used to tell Wan and Nol this, but nobody believed me. Everyone defended Yai Neetachai and said that the two were just friends. However, my eyes tell me that that’s not what it is….So now, what are you going to do?”

"เอาหุ้นดราก้อนมอลล์คืนให้คุณยายค่ะ" เรืองรินมั่นใจจะทำให้ได้...
“Take back the Dragon Mall share for you.” Rin is convinced she’ll be able to do this.

กลัด กลุ้มจนกนกวรรณต้องมาให้อาจารย์คงดูดวงให้ ขณะดูเสียงกิ่งกานต์อาเจียนโอ้กอ้ากดังมาเป็นระยะ อาจารย์คงเสียสมาธิทายไปว่ากนกวรรณจะได้ทายาท กนกวรรณยิ่งกลุ้มใจ
Distressed, Kanokwan goes to Ahjarng Kong to have him look at horoscopes for her. At the same time, King Kang is throwing up loudly for a while so that Ahjarng Kong loses his concentration and tells Kanokwan that she’ll have an heir.

อด เป็นห่วงกิ่งกานต์ไม่ได้เรืองรินจึงแอบไปที่คลินิกฝากครรภ์เพื่อไปเอาโบร ชัวร์มาให้กิ่งกานต์ไปศึกษา ไม่รอดพ้นสายตานลไปได้ เขาดักรอจับผิดเรืองริน "เธอมาที่นี่ทำไม?"
Unable to refrain herself from being worried about King Kang, Rin secretly goes to the prenatal care clinic. She wanted to go get a pregnancy brochure for King Kang to study. She didn’t escape Nol’s sight, however. Nol was waiting to find fault with Rin, “Why did you come here?”

"คุณนล! แหะๆสวัสดีค่ะ...อายเค้านะคะ ไปคุยกันที่บ้านดีกว่าค่ะ"
“Khun Nol! Haehae. Hi…This is embarrassing, let’s go and speak at home. That’d be better.”

นลไม่ ยอมไปจนกว่าเธอจะตอบคำถาม เรืองรินเหลือบเห็นคำว่าริดสีดวง จึงพูดไปว่าเธอมาตรวจริดสีดวง นลตกใจและไม่อยากเชื่อ "โรคริดสีดวงเค้ารักษาด้วยการฝากครรภ์งั้นสิ"
Nol won’t leave until Rin answers his question. Rin glances away and sees the word “hemorrhoids,” so she tells Nol that she came to examine herself about hemorrhoids. Nol is taken aback and doesn’t want to believe her. “Right, the hemorrhoid disease can be cured in the prenatal care center.”

นลลากเรืองรินขึ้นรถ กลับบ้าน เผอิญตอนนั้น กนกวรรณขับรถผ่านมาเห็นเข้าพอดี ยิ่งเข้าใจผิดคิดว่าเรืองรินท้องกับนล พอกลับถึงบ้าน นลกำลังคาดคั้นให้เรืองรินยอมรับว่าท้องกนกวรรณนึกถึงคำทำนายของ อาจารย์คงว่าทายาทที่กำลังจะเกิดเป็น บุพการีของเธอในชาติก่อนจึงต้องมาช่วยเรืองรินไม่ให้ นลทำอะไรรุนแรง ทั้งสองแปลกใจที่กนกวรรณเป็นห่วงเรืองริน
Nol drags Rin into the car. When they returned home, Kanokwan was just driving by. She sees them and further misunderstands that Rin is indeed pregnant with Nol. When she reached the house, Nol was just in the process of trying to force Rin to accept the fact that she is pregnant. Kanokwan thinks back to Ahjarng Kong’s prediction: her heir is a mother or father of hers from her past life. Because of this, Kanokwan comes in to help Rin and prevents Nol from doing anything harsh. Both Rin and Nol are bewildered that Kanokwan is concerned about Rin.

"ให้แม่สงบลงกว่านี้อีกหน่อยแล้วเราคุยกัน อย่าเพิ่งบอกคุณยายให้ท่านคิดมากไปอีกคนล่ะ" ...ยิ่งทำให้นลกับเรืองรินงงมากยิ่งขึ้น...
“Let me calm down just a moment first before we talk. Don’t tell Grandma just yet. Then she’ll think too much too….” This makes Rin even more confused.

Source: Thairath

Tomorrow's Friday!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ekkkk!!! So excited for tomorrow, Saturday & Friday. This is awesome! Wanida Monday & Tuesday, then Sao Chai on the weekend. I’m absolutely loving these two lakorns and thank goodness they’re on different channels so I don’t have to wait too long. These are the only two I’m watching right now.

Oh, and that picture of them sleeping…awwwww so cute! They look like a real couple. It looks so real and they seem so comfortable with each other. I couldn’t stand Jui’s acting in the beginning, but I now I absolutely adore her hahaha!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Ekkkk!!! So excited for tomorrow, Saturday & Friday. This is awesome! Wanida Monday & Tuesday, then Sao Chai on the weekend. I’m absolutely loving these two lakorns and thank goodness they’re on different channels so I don’t have to wait too long. These are the only two I’m watching right now.

Oh, and that picture of them sleeping…awwwww so cute! They look like a real couple. It looks so real and they seem so comfortable with each other. I couldn’t stand Jui’s acting in the beginning, but I now I absolutely adore her hahaha!

i'm all booked as far as lakorn/drama goes. Just like you stated Wanida on Monday-Tuesday, i'm also watching Playful Kiss on Wednesday-Thursday and Sao Chai Hi-Tech on Friday-Sunday. All booked, after getting off from work, i have to watch the episode before doing anything else. So far Wanida and Sao Chai Hi-Tech are the only two lakorns that I am watching in thai and i am amazed with these two lakorns. Both are awesome remakes.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I reallly like how the director is making into the extending episodes, more misunderstanding and drama. Just too funny and good. i hope their will be a wedding of Nol and Jui in the ending and i think it is important becasue at the beginning, Nol got dumped on his wedding day and he got hurt from it. and that is where the story starts. So to ending nicely, he should finally get married to the one he meant to be with.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i'm all booked as far as lakorn/drama goes. Just like you stated Wanida on Monday-Tuesday, i'm also watching Playful Kiss on Wednesday-Thursday and Sao Chai Hi-Tech on Friday-Sunday. All booked, after getting off from work, i have to watch the episode before doing anything else. So far Wanida and Sao Chai Hi-Tech are the only two lakorns that I am watching in thai and i am amazed with these two lakorns. Both are awesome remakes.
lols thats my schedule as well!!!

i cant wait for fridays episode.. ahhh om is sooo hott!!!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I reallly like how the director is making into the extending episodes, more misunderstanding and drama. Just too funny and good. i hope their will be a wedding of Nol and Jui in the ending and i think it is important becasue at the beginning, Nol got dumped on his wedding day and he got hurt from it. and that is where the story starts. So to ending nicely, he should finally get married to the one he meant to be with.
I agreed and hope that Non get a wedding with Rin.

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for more spoilers.
Nol is just too cute, making her dress like an old woman.
His mom is in for a big surprise when she figures out that Rin is not really pregnant :lol:
At least for the time being she'll be nicer to Rin.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:)

This week's behind the scenes clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npQu1mH8Rjc (First 1-2 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr4ePV9my1U (First 1-2 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muS5K1qgStw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJpg9HG6r0o

Credit to cityloveu and pririsa.

Epi 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKgdDzwNyZQ

Credit to doolakorntv

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much for the link to epi 16 !

Liked it but I expected more from the couple n'ek/p'ek in this episode. I thought Rin said the truth to Nol about Nee and Chai... it doesnt matter because it means that the lakorn will last longer than I thought so.. its good ! I enjoy every minute of it ! especially scenes with P'Pett (the gay driver) so funny !!!

Don't want to read the spoilers, want to be surpriseeedd :rolleyes:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg, today epi was so cute! :wub: Love the scenes when Nol and Rin went to the movie. After the movie, they went on the top ofbuilding roof, Nol hugged Rin and asked do u love me? Then Rin said I love you!: faint: I dont understand but it seem like he asked her :. She walked off,he followed her and then picked her up! Omg, he know how to treat a lady, how romantic!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Omg, today epi was so cute! :wub: Love the scenes when Nol and Rin went to the movie. After the movie, they went on the top ofbuilding roof, Nol hugged Rin and asked do u love me? Then Rin said I love you!: faint: I dont understand but it seem like he asked her :. She walked off,he followed her and then picked her up! Omg, he know how to treat a lady, how romantic!
Yes Yes...I love that scene the most. They both admit that they love each others.lol I love the ways he swings her around and around. Gosh I'm so in love with Non's character...man of less words but a lot of actions. How so romantic.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The scene where Nol and Rin are in Nol's bedroom picking out clothes...that was sweet. I got teary eyed.

Yes, the rooftop scene was absolutely romantic. The breeze, the night, the lights, just so peaceful. The character of Rin I like the most is that she is so cheery and bubbly. I wonder if Nol just loves the fact that Rin makes him laugh.
I about melted when Nol wrapped his arms around Rin and shouted to the wind, "Do you love me?!" I really was warm hearted inside. Of course he has to say, "I'm not talking to you, you know?" or something like that. It was adorable that Rin answers, "I love you! I am not talking to you either," or something to that affect. We all know they were saying it to each other. Sooooo cute. I started to get tears in my eyes. I know, I am a bawl baby.

Romanee is such evil biatch. I hope she doesn't do anything awful to Grandma. Why can't Khun Wan see through her? Frustrating.

I wonder if Nol is going to go looking for Rin. Nol needs to see how hot, sexy, and gorgeous Rin looks in the dress and high heels. I loved that style and the pattern. The dress looked good on Jui.

They should also have a scene where Nol follows Rin to her awesome view condo to see where she lives. That was a nice condo.

It was funny how Nol was trying to trick Rin into showing him how smart she is. He knows something...

Thanks, MINTWIX!!!

I am going to go watch episode 16 again. :wub: *sighs* and *waves* bye, bye!

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
The scene where Nol and Rin are in Nol's bedroom picking out clothes...that was sweet. I got teary eyed.

Yes, the rooftop scene was absolutely romantic. The breeze, the night, the lights, just so peaceful. The character of Rin I like the most is that she is so cheery and bubbly. I wonder if Nol just loves the fact that Rin makes him laugh.
I about melted when Nol wrapped his arms around Rin and shouted to the wind, "Do you love me?!" I really was warm hearted inside. Of course he has to say, "I'm not talking to you, you know?" or something like that. It was adorable that Rin answers, "I love you! I am not talking to you either," or something to that affect. We all know they were saying it to each other. Sooooo cute. I started to get tears in my eyes. I know, I am a bawl baby.

Romanee is such evil biatch. I hope she doesn't do anything awful to Grandma. Why can't Khun Wan see through her? Frustrating.

I wonder if Nol is going to go looking for Rin. Nol needs to see how hot, sexy, and gorgeous Rin looks in the dress and high heels. I loved that style and the pattern. The dress looked good on Jui.

They should also have a scene where Nol follows Rin to her awesome view condo to see where she lives. That was a nice condo.

It was funny how Nol was trying to trick Rin into showing him how smart she is. He knows something...

Thanks, MINTWIX!!!

Hahahaha I totally agree with you. Nol already knows how beautiful and sexy Rin is that is why when he knows that when Rin is having dinner with Sakchai, he made her go changed three times until she is dressed like a Mummy covered up from neck to toes. hehehehe. Rin already confessed to Danu when she was drunk that she doesn't love him anymore. So they will breakup pretty soon. I like how Nol's character changed from the beginning to the end. Obviously because of Rin. She made him a happy person. Like he mentioned earlier to Danu that before he used to laugh by himself, but now he can laugh with Rin. He is sad when she is not around to annoy him. I also find that so cute that Nol actually confesses to many people that he likes Rin, like Danu, P'Yot, and Look Ped.
It is also rare that young people like Nol and Neeya who were born into a rich family, with status are not stuck up at all. They are very down to Earth, and kind. They don't seem to be spoiled at all. They went to eat outside the street vendors without complaints. I like those types of people.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@June2S
I like how Nol's character changed from the beginning to the end. Obviously because of Rin. She made him a happy person. Like he mentioned earlier to Danu that before he used to laugh by himself, but now he can laugh with Rin. He is sad when she is not around to annoy him. I also find that so cute that Nol actually confesses to many people that he likes Rin, like Danu, P'Yot, and Look Ped.
That is it-Rin makes Nol laugh. That is important to a relationship.

I am glad they made the characters of Nol and Neeya down to earth. Rin is very down to earth as well as Danu.

Nol needs to see Rin in THAT dress though. Jui looked stunning and gorgeous!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I laughed to death upon seeing the clothes Nol allowed Rin to wear! She looked like a granny nanny!!! Well,he is just too protective of her.He's afraid Chai might fall in love with Rin when he sees her with a sexy get-up.And indeed! Chai seemed star struck upon seeing Rin dressed sexily! Oh oh...what's gonna happen next?...waiting for tonight! This drama is just making me crazy!...for Nol...lol...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I think there are no revelation scenes to be shown yet tonight.Maybe,it's gonna take a week more,and that's next week,before the climax to be shown. I would love to see how NOl's mom react when she discovers the real Romanee whom she keeps on pushing his son to love again. And i'm also looking forward to seeing how Nol would confront Romanee and Chai,his best friend. And I'm so excited to see Rin's grand secret revealed! What will Nol ever feel if he's gonna discover that Rin isn't a real maid!!! But that will have to wait until next week.