Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Noydarny

Can you please tell me what are their twitter addresses? I hope they have an egagement or wedding for the end too!

Two more days! So if they added episodes, it won't end this weekend, right, but next weekend? Oh, the suspense!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
In my opinion I think Non is one of the smart pra'eks that I seen lately from Thai lakorns. This character doesn't talk much but show a lot through actions. When Niya said Non is good at reading people character I agreed with her. He might not say it out but he always know what kind of person Nee and Chatchai are. He always tell Rin not to worry about Nee because she is not weak and vulnerable as she portrays. He also told Rin that Chai is selfish and biggest womanizer.
I remember both parts well. After Rin pretended to sweet-talk with Sakchai to tempt Romanee’s jealousy, I actually felt proud of Nol when he reminded her that she had a (sexual harassment) “problem” with Sakchai before. The script had Nol say something justified rather than insulting her the way that most lakorns have their pra aeks do to their nang aeks, when they’re of course, engulfed in the flames of jealousy. (Although speaking of this, Nol had his share of insulting Rin unjustifiably too i.e. beach scene and the dance scene at the bar. –Jerk!).

Nol’s knowledge of Romanee's and Sakchai’s characters can either be attributed to his good judgment or simply from his long years of friendship and familiarity with them. In fact, I’m not sure if I should have even translated Niya’s opinion of Nol as having a “good judge of character.” Rather, she said he understood people very well, to be literal. There’s a slight difference, but a difference nonetheless. Still, I would attribute Nol’s (incomplete) knowledge of Romanee and Sakchai’s character to the latter (familiarity) and not the former (good judgment).

Our differing opinions may also derive from the different meanings we attach to the term “a good judge of character.” To me, a good judge of character is someone who can read a person’s motives and tendencies without having to know that particular person for a long period of time. It is someone who can predict another’s behavior even when that person has not revealed everything about themselves. And to a large part, it is an intuitive process. Nol is able to read the parts of Sakchai and Romanee’s characters only so far as they allow him to. Someone with a good judge of character would be able to see through even the parts that the one being observed does not want to reveal. I think Grandma Cheun is a good judge of character. Furthermore, as someone with a good judge of character, I would have expected Nol to not mistakenly misunderstand Rin when Romanee falsely accused Rin of ordering foods that Nol were allergic to. So I beg to differ with you. Nol is not a good judge of character. He may understand people well like what Niya said, but he’s not able to penetrate the false guises people sometimes wear and then look into their hidden motives.

Also, Nol didn’t say that Romanee wasn't weak and vulnerable as she portrayed. I don’t think Romanee even tries to portray herself as weak and vulnerable. The message was just, that compared to Rin, Romanee can help herself.

/Sorry. I just wrote an essay.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I wanna see this: http://plixi.com/p/45175579 moments like this are what I watch this lakorn for lol.
Pic credit to Jui's twitter :D

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you Mintwix about Nol's character. Personally, I don't think he is intuitive. He has known Nee and Sakchai for so long, yet he has no clue there is something going on between them. I think they really underdeveloped his character. I just adore him and Neeya, they are kind-hearted people. They were born in a rich family, but yet they are not spoiled and stuck up like most rich kids. I like how the Grandma described them to Rin that , "Nol and Neeya are siblings, they have similar personalities. There is no inside or outside. Both have good hearts, but they trouble controlling their feelings. When they do something wrong, they will come and talk to you the next morning." And that true, I have seen that in Neeya and Nol.

I just look at Jui's twitter. and saw the pictures. it is so awesome. looks like there will be more sweet scene between Nol and Rin. The most recent one she posted is herself in Thai traditional dress, so I am assumning there will be an engagemnt, just like King's father predicted at the beginning, telling Nol's mother that she will have a daugther in law by the end of the year. I also found out that the crew is filming right now, so maybe this lakorn will dra a little more ka...

noydarny

sarNie Adult
@Mintwix..no problem on the essay:) I like to hear other people opinions beside myself.
I agreed that our opinions are going to be different because of the way we look at the statement "good judgment of character"

Now I can't wait to see this lakorn.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Okay, saw the pic of Jooy (this is how her name on Twitter is spelled, so I must spell this way now. I, personally like it spelled Jui) in traditional clothing. I hope it is an egagement scene too. That picture of the pier was fresh yesterday! Wow...literally hot off the beach!

The lakorn will not end this weekend then? The agony and suspense is unbearable! Tomorrow...

I need to go clean the house now. Lol...

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Finally caught up last week, omg. I made the thread and I didn't even watch it when it started airing! I was so busy x_x. I watched all ~17 episodes within a week since I have the time, hehheh. This is an awesome lakorn, I actually laughed out loud many times. =]

Can't wait til the next episode.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Dang Nee is so annoying! I watched epi 19 live and just wanted to kick Nee in the ass! She is even more annoying than before. Getting her ass left behind didn't even change her one bit. I didn't like the grandma losing her memory she was so mean to Rin. I felt bad for the mother for finding out that Rin wasn't pregnant but it was good that the two have better feelings for each other now.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
http://www.youtube.com/user/doolakorntv#p/u/3/zcMvCvMGg2M

Om and Jui do make a cute couple...Om keeps looking at Jui...i was like wowowo did he like her or something...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'll continue this when it actually ends then. I can't go another weekend watching it knowing I won't see Rin happy =/. Lol I'm so addicted -.-"

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
today episode was cute and sweet. I am so glad that Nol's mother finally likes Rin and be nice to her now. She was so happy that she thought RIn was pregnant. She bought the baby's clothes and toys. But she was so disappointed that Rin's not pregnant. This really shows Rin and Nol that she finally accept Rin into the family. I was so happy that she finally smiles and joke with Rin when she was drinking and eating the cakes and drink RIn bought for her.

Asianfemale:
Om and Jui do make a cute couple...Om keeps looking at Jui...i was like wowowo did he like her or something...

I feel the same way. Om was looking at her too. I think they would make a cute couple. Jui is beautiful and nice outside too. It is not hard not to like her. I think Om is a shy guy, at first he was shy, but was the started to feel a little ease, he begins to crack jokes and makes people laught. Om is a good looking guy, lots of girls would go crazy for him. Too bad Jui has a bf, but never know.hehehe.. Otherwise, people would make fun of Jui and him.

As for Neeya, I think she is such a cute and bubbly person. I think she is like that outside.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I remember both parts well. After Rin pretended to sweet-talk with Sakchai to tempt Romanee’s jealousy, I actually felt proud of Nol when he reminded her that she had a (sexual harassment) “problem” with Sakchai before. The script had Nol say something justified rather than insulting her the way that most lakorns have their pra aeks do to their nang aeks, when they’re of course, engulfed in the flames of jealousy. (Although speaking of this, Nol had his share of insulting Rin unjustifiably too i.e. beach scene and the dance scene at the bar. –Jerk!).

Nol’s knowledge of Romanee's and Sakchai’s characters can either be attributed to his good judgment or simply from his long years of friendship and familiarity with them. In fact, I’m not sure if I should have even translated Niya’s opinion of Nol as having a “good judge of character.” Rather, she said he understood people very well, to be literal. There’s a slight difference, but a difference nonetheless. Still, I would attribute Nol’s (incomplete) knowledge of Romanee and Sakchai’s character to the latter (familiarity) and not the former (good judgment).

Our differing opinions may also derive from the different meanings we attach to the term “a good judge of character.” To me, a good judge of character is someone who can read a person’s motives and tendencies without having to know that particular person for a long period of time. It is someone who can predict another’s behavior even when that person has not revealed everything about themselves. And to a large part, it is an intuitive process. Nol is able to read the parts of Sakchai and Romanee’s characters only so far as they allow him to. Someone with a good judge of character would be able to see through even the parts that the one being observed does not want to reveal. I think Grandma Cheun is a good judge of character. Furthermore, as someone with a good judge of character, I would have expected Nol to not mistakenly misunderstand Rin when Romanee falsely accused Rin of ordering foods that Nol were allergic to. So I beg to differ with you. Nol is not a good judge of character. He may understand people well like what Niya said, but he’s not able to penetrate the false guises people sometimes wear and then look into their hidden motives.

Also, Nol didn’t say that Romanee wasn't weak and vulnerable as she portrayed. I don’t think Romanee even tries to portray herself as weak and vulnerable. The message was just, that compared to Rin, Romanee can help herself.

/Sorry. I just wrote an essay.
wow! that was a perfect elaboration of Nol's character in the story. I absolutely agree with your descriptions of him.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see the next episode and today episode was different from what I expected(very dramatic). I first fell in love with him in " Sapai Glai Peun Tiang" I think his shy quiet personality and good looks(killer eyes, smile and sexy voice) that drawn so many fans to him.
I like Jooy and Amy I love their personality bubbly, funny and outgoing. I can't believe it that Pepper is Professor with Doctorate degree. He is still very hot for his age.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Last night's episode was great! I was just smiling in awe when Nol was so happy when he learned that Rin wasn't pregnant! He even got the sanitary napkin from Rin and paid it at the counter!!! That was such a nice gesture from a man in love! I love that scene!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Last night's episode was great! I was just smiling in awe when Nol was so happy when he learned that Rin wasn't pregnant! He even got the sanitary napkin from Rin and paid it at the counter!!! That was such a nice gesture from a man in love! I love that scene!
Oh I love love that scene too. I don't know many guys willing to buy their love one a sanitary napkin.

In Wan Wan Yan wan you...I love how other people adorable Om and trying help him out with the interview. Pa Kik, Aom and the rest of the casts.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I love to see Om smiling with his lips closed.I can see that he's a shy type person.He's quite evasive in answering questions about matters of the heart. But he said it's not that he doesn't wanna have a love life; he is just too busy with his work. He's becoming too bankable! He's got a lot of projects. I therefore conclude that Om="no time for love"...lol...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Oh I love love that scene too. I don't know many guys willing to buy their love one a sanitary napkin.

In Wan Wan Yan wan you...I love how other people adorable Om and trying help him out with the interview. Pa Kik, Aom and the rest of the casts.
Yeah,I enjoyed watching WWYWY last night.Om, Jui, Amy and Pepper are such bubbly persons that they don't hesitate to burst into laughter with funny things and scenes.I wish I would also be one of those fans supporting Om in the studio! I wish I would also be there shouting for him! lol...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Noydarny "killer eyes, smile, and sexy voice" are goo d descriptions of Om. I am liking his eys and smile. Om's voice is deep and nice. I can't wait to watch WWYW and tomorrows episode!!!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
HAHA Yeah, inorite?

^This. As much as everyone looks forward to the interactions between Nol and Rin alone, I wouldn't want the lakorn to end just with the two of them. Honestly, Grandma Cheun is the star and the genius behind their story. Nol and Rin's romance wouldn't be possible without her. I'd like to see a marriage proposal months after Nol gets to know Rin in her true form. Something like..."Six months later..." :lol:

Sad to say, but I looked into the length of the spoilers again, and I'm willing to wager that Nol won't find out until episode 20. Unless they skip a lot of the spoilers I've read so far. I noticed that there were some scenes in the last 15-20 minutes of ep 18 that weren't in the spoilers posted on Thairath. Usually the spoilers include everything. Maybe they'll change something last minute. I just can't figure out how they would wrap the story up (in a way that would please me :lol:) if Nol finds out in ep 20 and there's only 1 episode left after that. I guess that's why they go into rush mode so often in the end.
[/quot

Rin's personality wasn't revealed yet in last night's episode. One of the spoilers said that Nol would find out the truth about Rin in Neeya's yearbook; and this scene hasn't been shown on air. Only two episodes to go and no revelations yet! Are they going to rush the ending just like other dramas do? I hope not! Let's keep our fingers crossed.There should be more scenes for the two leads before the legendary line "and they lived happily ever after"!