Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I too am enjoying this lakorn, I am really confused about Pepper and Jui's relationship. At the beginning Jui said that he was her boyfriend, but they sure don't act like a couple. As well, given that if he was her bf why would Amy her friend fall for him too (and she is pretty forward about it too).

Are they really dating, or just friends?
They're dating. Amy's character found out while they were shopping for maid clothes. But, before that she was telling Jui that she sees the hottest guy ever. The friends laugh about it. But, Amy's character can't control herself & she's honest about crushing on him & a clumsy...kind of girl. While Jui's character is very straight forward.

I think Nol will be pretty upset when he finds out that Rin is a hired psycologist/life coach to help him. Rin is falling for him too though. I am interested to find out how everything plays out. I wonder if there will be a slap/kiss in this lakorn. LOL...

Someone mentioned the song on Lyn's Blog, Tubbytinker. I can't remember the artist though.
I think he'll be upset too. But, I think that he'll also see the truth in Nee and realize that Lin is more sincere than Nee is. Lin didn't go sleep with his best friend and use him and making him feel worst about himself. While all Lin tried to do was help him and make him feel better. I'm sure everyone in the house will eventually love Lin and convince Nol to go after her. It's bound to have comedy.

I'm glad there will be more epis. SO entertaining. Episode 6 was so cute!! OMG wonder what the CPR scene will cause next Fri. Om's eyes are amazing :) I used to be bothered by his nose, but now that doesn't matter. He's cute :D and portraying his character well.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I wonder what Rin is going to do to win Khun Wan (Nol's mum) over. Hmmm...I hope it is something really good. Rin already has Grandmother's side and Neeya. I hope things are creative and played well. There have already been some twists. I hope they keep at it.

Phone, when I saw Om in Anne/Chakrit lakorn, I thought he was darling. Some people don't like his nose, but it fits his face well, in my opinion. At least his nostrils don't flare out/up dramatically. He has a nice jaw-line as well. When Rin is feeding him in bed when he was sick, his eyes were so puppy like (is that the right description). Om actually has a very cute smile too both closed lipped and showing teeth.

His character portrayal is wonderful. I like how Nol is becoming stronger. I also loved how he told Nee off and stood up for Rin. Good P'ek. Some P'ek just are...weak.

Anyway, I need to stop thinking and talking about this lakorn for now or I won't get any sleep. Laters.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OMG, so I'm crazy about this lakorn...practically obsessing over this lmao so I did a lil research and I came upon so many things...well not so many but enough for me to smile and bite my teeth at the same time....I found spoilers for this lakorn...and it's not like the other spilers where they put the summary out but it's like spoilers of the episodes coming soon.....hopefully it's accurate to the actual episode that is about to air though....I think it should be 98 % accurate.......

so Nee will find out soon that Nol and Rin are pretending to be bf/gf at this one cocktail party....she overhears them....
Rin lies to Nol that the reason why she left him at the wedding is bc she was sick...she had some surgery done...and I cant believe this but Nol falls for it and starts to talk nicely to her again
Danu finds out about Rin being a servant and tries to help her by paying her the money she owes
Nol have a talk with Danu about his feelings for Nee and Rin...Danu tries to push him to choose Nee but Nol tells him that Rin makes him happy whenever she's around...of course this causes a stir for Danu.....

I will be posting more when they post up more spoiler......it should be almost accurate though because when Rook Kard aired, they had the spoilers up and it was pretty much accurate when the episodes aired....

and OMG, IDK if you guys saw this clip yet but it is so HILARIOUS.! A fan recorded when he or she went to visit the set...it's the scene where Rin and Nol goes out to celebrate Lookped's birthday party and they were dancing to "Kon Baan Diew Gun"...Lmao @ Om's dance ....I cannot wait until this scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYJqyYSImVA

credits clickpman.....

if I didn't know they were filming a lakorn, I would have thought they were just 4 drunk people dancing lmao

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love this lakorn so much too! I look forward to every Fri-Sun just to watch this even though I have to squeeze it in my busy schedule but it's worth it lol! I absolutely love Jui & Om together. Om's handsome as always and Jui is really pretty in this lakorn even with her dressed down clothing. THank you for the spoilers Tubbytinker! I wanna see the part where Non admits to Danu! Hahaha, imagine poor Danu's face when hearing that!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
OMFG, Tubby!!! That vdo clip was...I don't know what to say. Total drunkards! I wonder if they are supposed to act drunk or they're so hyper and just having fun. That was really funny. Thanks for sharing that with us. It made me laugh. They let the people take vdo on set. Pretty lucky to be right there in all the action.

The spoiler...wow.

veronia4049

sarNie Egg
thanks for KhoOnxNouxWanxJai's song,i have found it for a long time~~oh,this lakorn is very funny.though i can't understand thai,but it makes me lauge.Khun nol become more and more optimist because Rin's look after,their love will be quick showed to us^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG thanks for the spoiler Thip <3

I love the couples in here Om/Jui & Pepper/Amy.
I just realized that Pepper and Amy had a lakorn together before (an evening lakorn in 2008) called Sapai Gon Krua. Did anyone watch it? Was it good? Because I'm considering watching it since I really like Peppeer and Amy in here. Please let me know ^^

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
OMG thanks for the spoiler Thip <3

I love the couples in here Om/Jui & Pepper/Amy.
I just realized that Pepper and Amy had a lakorn together before (an evening lakorn in 2008) called Sapai Gon Krua. Did anyone watch it? Was it good? Because I'm considering watching it since I really like Peppeer and Amy in here. Please let me know ^^
RR, I have to say I love their lakorn and their chemistry. This is one that I highly recommend watching. It's their first lakorn together but their chemistry together is just so awesome. I love these two together after their first lakorn, Sapai Gon Krua. You should give it a try. I did and it didn't disappoint me at all.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Awww they ended today's episode at the funny part of Ped's bday bash. I am enjoying this lakorn very much! I love all the hilarious scenes between Non and Rin. But I have to say Danu is one super sweet boyfriend. He's so understanding of Rin. I want one like him! Hahaha.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'm sooo torn between Nol and Danu. I just love Danu, he is so understanding and patient and sweet <3 He is too perfect! I feel so sad whenever he has to see Rin & Nol now :( By the way, did anyone else see the new ending credits? I love the new song and they show different scenes, most were from this episode, but there are some new ones!!

And thanks Thip & pangmoua, I will watch it then. I will probably download Sapai Gon Krua from Buddie Media then and watch it next week or so.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg ggggggggg! LOL I wanted to cry in Episode 7 it was so cute! The wrestling scene had me blushing like a maniac when he realized it was Rin LOL he was so embarrassed I feel so bad for Danu he is sooooooo awwww omg perfect boyfriend <3

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay so i went and skimmed through lynn's blog on this and so far what has happened is accurate to what the spoilers I've been reading...even when they talk so when i'm bored, i will be writing spoilers....only the important scenes ones...lol

I have yet to watch episode 7......hopefully i get to watch it tonight

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys, I found the spoiler... for those who can read Thai... I will translate it soon.. right now I'm on vaca.. But I'll try to do it when I'm bored... lol... so, it should be up by monday... on my
maraforlove.wordpress.com

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Hey guys, I found the spoiler... for those who can read Thai... I will translate it soon.. right now I'm on vaca.. But I'll try to do it when I'm bored... lol... so, it should be up by monday... on my
maraforlove.wordpress.com

Hi narmfon, on your website where you have sao chai hi-tech summary, would you be able to translate it into english because I can't read thai. I really want to know what will happen next.

i just can't wait until danu falls for neeya. neeya is just so crazy for danu but i'm happy that they're spending more times together. also another part that i can't wait is for nol to know his feeling for rin before rin reconsider danu's proposal. somehow though i just don't think rin will accept danu's proposal since she knows her best friend neeya really likes him and also since she's developing feeling for nol.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I'm sooo torn between Nol and Danu. I just love Danu, he is so understanding and patient and sweet <3 He is too perfect! I feel so sad whenever he has to see Rin & Nol now :( By the way, did anyone else see the new ending credits? I love the new song and they show different scenes, most were from this episode, but there are some new ones!!

I can't wait until the new scenes. i wonder what will happen between the four of them.

And thanks Thip & pangmoua, I will watch it then. I will probably download Sapai Gon Krua from Buddie Media then and watch it next week or so.
no problem, let me know how you think of the lakorn. i personally think it's a very great movie because their chemistry is so believable that they're in love. i even hope that was real too, and have wanted them to play lakorns together again.

omg ggggggggg! LOL I wanted to cry in Episode 7 it was so cute! The wrestling scene had me blushing like a maniac when he realized it was Rin LOL he was so embarrassed I feel so bad for Danu he is sooooooo awwww omg perfect boyfriend <3
that scene was hilarious. i think he should have know his sister better than that but guess not because he's been in a loner mood for quite some time. i agree about danu but he should start seeing that neeya is spending time with him and should question her way of talking because sometimes she would go off on him like when she got out of the swimming pool and he's helping put on her eyebrow makeup.

okay so i went and skimmed through lynn's blog on this and so far what has happened is accurate to what the spoilers I've been reading...even when they talk so when i'm bored, i will be writing spoilers....only the important scenes ones...lol

I have yet to watch episode 7......hopefully i get to watch it tonight
thanks, tubbytinker. i can't wait for the spoiler.

Here is the ending credits (version 2) from episode 7. I don't know who sings this song, but I like it ^^

Here's the link to download the song (I just converted the song from the video to a mp3):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/glg8uw
i like the new ending credits. i can't wait until those scenes come out. it's be hard on neeya and rin to side with the one they love. they are in between nol and danu. for example: neeya helping her brother nol get rin or helping danu get rin, one's her brother and the other one is her crush. also rin, going with nol (her crush at the moment and you can tell she's sad when he's with nee) or danu (her boyfriend).