Sao Lao Bao Thai (Alexandra & Veer)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the guy is not Veer, it's Juk. yeah she has good voice. and cute too. the song is good. i like it.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
alexandra can really sing.. she's so talented.. i was wondering if anyone knew the name of her song that she sang after can't fight the moonlight.. i know i heard the song somewhere but the title is not coming to mind lol

cindy

sarNie Egg
She's pretty, I like the Sao Lao Bao song eventhough I don't understand it. Is she mixed with thai and laos only?

Simmaly

sarNie Egg
Sandra is actually mixed with Lao and Bulgurian. Her father is Khon Lao and her mother is Bulgurian. Both of her parents are musicians and I guess thats why is she is talented.

cecilia

Staff member
for a second there, i thought she looked like vanessa anne hudgens
..i thought the same too..when i first watch the clip..i'm like..she look like vanessa..- glad i'm not the only one..^^

she' very talent ad pretty too..i love her bulgurian song..^^

mai92

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: I love alexandra's voice singing.. she sounds awesome!! Thanx for uploading!! :D

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I don't know why, but all a sudden I'm so excited about this lakorn. Hehheheh I know it's been in the works for awhile now, but now I can't hardly wait!!!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I got to say she is very cute...down to earth cute...WOW..she is one talented girl. Love her voice very much. I am looking forward to her lakorn.