Sao Noi Loy Larn

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Loving the first episiod right now!!!! Tik Shiro is soooo freaken funny in this lakorn!!!! And Pinky has a pretty good voice!!! I can't wait to watch the next ep.

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps. was really good. i like how this lakorn is real in the aspect that the actors do not need makeup...so its natural beauty. it was so sad bc they had to run away to bkk and live under the highway...picking up garbage and having no food to eat. it was so sad. may starts singing....hopefully by next week pinky will get a chance to become a singer too.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
the 1st and 2nd epoisde very sad feel bad for pinky and aou especially pinky her aunt is so mean and selling pinky to the old man lucky she and aou move to kuep thep

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i like the first eps so far does any one have the theme song ? i would love it if u upload it hehehe

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
when i watched the first episode is really good but then when i saw the second episode i was like noooo! i didnt want to watch Pinky and Au so poor. Too sad. But still gonna stick and watch this lakorn.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Love Pinky solo song in this lakorn..Can't wait to watch more of this lakorn..Its getting good and good :w000t:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea its getting good so far i want to see epoisde 3 what going to happen next i hope they finally accept pinky into the singing contest look thung and that may girl so annoying me 55

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
there are so many problem btw pinky and aou. Pinky has to go through many obstacles before she can be a singer, so hard.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
it seem people arent into b/c of its loog thoong style 555+ i like it just dont have time to watch it and wont either

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Pinky is so cute....but i have to be honest..she just doesn't have a great voice for this lakorn. I really really really tired, but it's not happening...she can't sing. anyhow, she is a great actress... :huh:

shubby

sarNie Adult
actually i like this lakorn, it end it in a cute way...but i have to say that ..pinky can really sing tho...i like her voice...Tik S..died and i thought that pinky was gonna go blind..but i guess not...hehehhe....

Mann

love the songs pinky sings really good, first time my mom is like she's gonna have a ugly voice but then pinky sang "Kon Kaen Stand Up" and she was soo amazed and i'm like told ya mom lol...tik s died at end soo sad...i felt so bad they always have to make the goods one die like duang jai louis and his GF died soo sad lol..hheeh yeha but i loved this lakorn and it was one of my favorite! :p

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The flashbacks of when Noy and Namo had to work hard on the streets remind me so much of Pinky when she was in Daoprasuk! The last episode is really sad.