Sao Pern JaoSanae(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
mark is the praek! :w000t: cute guy with the dimples in Koo Lap See Dum and Verakum tum pur tur..

they had the opening ceremony same day as aon's lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
jaja is also in this lakorn. and shes pairing up with Andrew Cronin(use to be contract with RS) and this is his first lakorn

pic of andrew

random pic of Jaja..credit to angelina..shes soo cute!..love her chubby cheeks..i liked her since Jun Euy jan Jao

tinah

sarNie Coma
Jamie B is also in this lakorn..she gets paired up with some guy..

little pix of andrew/jaja

vina_lek

woohoo Noon! :wub: I'm not familiar w/ the other actors. So I'll check them out, when the lakorn comes out.

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohh..wow! this sound like a good lakorn..i love it when they pair up alot of couples in a lakorn...Mark is handsome..heheheh..thanks

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
Like Noon.... She is really cute..... Cant wait for this Lakorn.. The P'Ek is not bad cuz he can act in Kolap See Dam which was his first drama....

calla

sarNie Adult
hehe.....i knew it that this lakorn is not prime time.

tinah

sarNie Coma
both pra'nang isnt popular yet so it would be a bad idea to air it primetime..it would bomb like Noon's last lakorn with Tah..lol

calla

sarNie Adult
oh, its acrtually airing on the 4th.....ehhe.

i watched the teaser....ummm, i have to admit that i really dislike Noon. so i gonna pass this one..even though Mark is really cute.....ehehhe.
Noon isn't pretty just so so. i dont know why she always got the n'ek role. i really cant stand her.....i just don't like the way she looks or talk.....its annoying.

kermint

sarNie Adult
i don't know what's this lakorn about, but after i see behind the scene of "SeeSan" it seems interesting tooo. i may watch this lakorn too.