Sao Pern JaoSanae(Broadcast Thai)

calla

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is currently airing.....can someone PIN it ? :)

by the way......Mark is super cute. i love his dimple the most :)

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like this lakorn. It's very funny and makes me smile all the time. I think I'm going to like Jaja and Andrew in the lakorn. :yahoo:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
What's the lakorn about??? boy meets girl....girl hates boy..... boy and girl get marries???? someone please give a sum???? thanks!!!

calla

sarNie Adult
this how episode 1-2 goes so far....

Noon she always prays that someday she'll meet a guy that is rich, good looking and loves her. but its Mark who she dreams about everynights. Noon got a crush on Mark for the first time they met...but she got confused because Mark does looks like the guy in her dreams.

So now Noon is working at Mark's company and she doesnt even knows that Mark is actually her boss.
Noon misunderstand that Mark already has a gf, so now she pray again that she'll meet another man who loves her. but still she keep on dreaming about Mark, who is always put the ring on her finger......ehehe

so far, i love this lakorn.......its really cute.

alby

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is cute. Noon is pretty, in a bubbly way. considering that she is a fairly new and uprising actress, i think her performance is better than adequate. i can name a handful of other new leading actresses whose acting skills were significantly poorer than hers' when they first started, in fact some n'eks still are not performing well. Mark is very handsome, the supporting caste seems great. hope this lakorn doesn't drag or become too silly, i am liking it a lot at the moment.

an la

sarNie Hatchling
never watched pr'ek before, so was a little skeptical, he has a great smile tho. But I love noon, she is so cute and funny. I love her character, so dorky, clumsy, you name. Overall a fun lakorn to watch. There are also so many of new people that I haven't seen before.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
at first i thought the p'ak is not cute at all, but he is growing on me here, he turning cute every episode i watched and i enjoy all the scenes that nang'ak and p'ak have together however not really a fan of noon, but they do have cute scenes :) its kinda relaxing watching it, im enjoying it sooo much

shubby

sarNie Adult
i'm gonna give this lakorn a try cus i want to see Mark as a Pa ake..he's handsome and i love Noon..anywayz, i'm not a fan of comedy, but it sound like a good lakorn to watch for now..

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i watched episode 1 and stopped watching i was afraid that it's going to be one of overdone comedy lakorn...another reason was b/c i didn't know Mark...but i am a fan of Noon. after hearing all the comments, i think i'm gonna start watching it again. so thanks everyone!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i think this lakorn is just so cute..love mark in this lakorn..man..his dimples...so cuteee=] few cute lovey dovey scenes..the kind that can just make me smile..hehe i really like this lakorn....its pretty good especially with a hot pra ek..i do hope that he gets more roles as pra ek cos he's just so damn cute=]

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: This lakorn is adorable. I didn't know Jamie gets with that John guy who is also cute. I love Noon & Mark! They're so adorable! Those two sisters really annoy me & they're not that pretty. Overall, I think this lakorn is very good! It's funny & I love Noon's character. She's so innocent in this lakorn. I didn't really like her in the one with Tah. I recommend you guys watch this lakorn if you're having a bad day :) It'll cheer you up!