Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol I know what you mean. They always get like that just because they think it's unfair to their "other n'eks". When stuff like this happens, I get pissed off... I want to see some pictures.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hopefully this lakorn becomes a hit so chakrit/anne could pair up again in a dramatic role.

some fans are irritated how anne get to co-star with ken, aum and now chakrit lol. too bad for them!.. :p
lmfao i'm irritated too! i want to star with Ken, Aum, and Krit too! Waaa every womans dream! hahahahaI'll be satisfied just with Krit but wow Ken and Aum...Thats an extra bonus! hahaha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol moh glab maa leo! sorry i though i was involved in this thread but i guess i wasnt hahaha...mai pben drai kong krit chue moh yoo tee nee naka!
i'm here dont worry i'm an admirer from afar lmao that is until i see him and then ladies GET OUT OF MY WAY! lmao
see Moh jah...you're here..i'm here..we just don't see each other cuz we're alwaise on different thread...it's only the chakrit's thread tat unites us...ehehe

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hopefully this lakorn becomes a hit so chakrit/anne could pair up again in a dramatic role.

some fans are irritated how anne get to co-star with ken, aum and now chakrit lol. too bad for them!.. :p
Irritated? more like envious...

yeap! it's every women's dream..well tat is if i can swap Aum for Pong...then it'll be P.E.R.F.E.C.T! :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
will my recipe for PERFECTION doesn't include Aum...so since i can have myself another hottie...i'm throwing in Pong...lol..but i'm sure Chakrit is too much alreadie...eheheh...Resist girl...hold on tight to tat heart...lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
so are they filming this already?
yo guess what?... I was @ Lyns lakron blog thing and I saw this picture of Krit and OH MY DAMN he looked good..like SUPER GOOD!
It was on my b-day too! WOOOOOO too bad I just saw it last night lmao.

Sexy huh!?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
mmm hmmm tinah he looks yummers!
i realy like that red on him! waaaaa can i just have him please...its just a little Krit on the side...it wont do anyone any harm lmao :ph34r: :loool:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
mmm hmmm tinah he looks yummers!
i realy like that red on him! waaaaa can i just have him please...its just a little Krit on the side...it wont do anyone any harm lmao :ph34r: :loool:
thanks ice-creamgirls for that pic., wow he lools so hot and fine too, i liked that red on him too lol......hmm miss him so much on screen. Oh no icecreamgirl, you can't have him lol, i'm envy lol i want him too please..........yummers!

any updates on the lakorn or any summary/pictures yet?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder when are they gonna have the opening. im dying to see some pix! or atleast their first behind scene clips

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Dahn..that picture was taken on my b-day! hehehehe june 21st woo!
I got it from Lyns Lakorn Blog..I'll give you the link..It was just saying how SC got sick and some daras went to visit him.
http://lakorncentral.com/page/4/ its towards the bottom you'll see Seenoom Chernyim hospitalized! and then Krit right under it.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I want to see pictures too!
Like at least a wardrobe fitting or something...
give us a little something to keep us going...dont know how long i can last like this hahahaha

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

they are just haters..shoot...anne's so freakin lucky!..wish i was her!....i can tell already that this is gonna be a hit...its anne and chakrit, come on now :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. u galz r funny keke xp.. lol.. hmmm i would am envious of anne keke.. starrin with aum ken n krit.. eek.. lol.. hehe..

hehe i wouldnt swith aum for pong lol.. aum will just be all mines muahaha.. with ken n krit xp hehe lol..