Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah works out so perfectly.....how about Kashie, you can have Pong while xlilanimeanjox gets Aum and i get chakrit, so there only Ken left for you two to share for- easier huh?
no ah...my contract excludes Aum but Chakrit is in 100%

lol.. i know.. hmm wat to do with the two eh keke.. split muahaha...
okay...let's call the days...i want them on Mondays...Wednesday...Fridays..and first half of Saturday...you can have them on the rest of the other days..deal? :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
First of all, I'm not jealous of Ann at all...I'm more jealous of Janie, and you should know why...she's been in lakorns with all four of my favorite actors: Ken, Tik, Aum, and Chakrit...plus, she's the one Ken kisses so much in RNHJRJ...she's the lucky one to me, and she continues making lakorns with different actors...but I'm just jealous of that four.

I like to call Chakrit a lakorn-whore...not a bad term...it's just that he does so many lakorns with so many different actresses on so many different channels...I love that he puts himself out there alongside the new and old actresses...I'm a fan of his recent lakorns, like Mafia Tee Ruk and Kadee Ded Haed Haeng Ruk...I think he looks cute with those young girls...But I still love my Ken, I just don't see him looking good with the younger women...Aff is the youngest he should be paired with...

I really would love to see Chakrit again, I loved his character in Mafia Tee Ruk, I just love how affectionate he is with the n'eks.
i'm still way more envious of Ann somehow...maybe because Ken knocked her up two lakorns..and he was a loving father / hubby in both lakorns...OMFG! so hot! oh and btw he sleeps w/ her all three lakorns...damn tat woman is luckie...w/ janie i dun tink he's even bunk w/ her for any of their 3 lakorns did he?? anyways..i do agree though freaking RNJRJ...they kissed too much..unnecessary might i say...*i'm just jealous ignore me lol* let me recount first time in the truck by accident..second at the prostitute place (freaking Ken forced tat one on her)...third is tat one in the pound...fourth is the last one at the beach..did i miss one.feels like i did..hmm...luckie.. -_-

why is it Ken alwaise pop up in all the threads i'm in even if he's not part of the lakorn...like in here and in Ngao Asok thread...esp. in NA w/ pong and peung wat does tat have to do w/ Ken?? wait..i would love to see Ken w/ Peung...aww...totallie would be cute...i dunno about him w/ younger actress i'll have to see him do one first to judge..i dun consider Aff to be a younging...now Ja and Pat..tat would be young

LOL...lakorn-whore?? LOL..i get it.cuz he's going around everywhere rite? yes i do agree i tink more fun w/ the actors who aren't signed w/ any channel like Chakrit..Aom..Sornram..Tik J....more opportunities...Mafia Tee Ruk was BOMB!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
no ah...my contract excludes Aum but Chakrit is in 100%
okay...let's call the days...i want them on Mondays...Wednesday...Fridays..and first half of Saturday...you can have them on the rest of the other days..deal? :lol:
haha well my cintract def excludes pong.. eek.. i watched ep 1 of na the other day n was still not feeling ur man lol.. haha.. xp..

lmao.. omg.. tuesdays.. thursdays.. sunday n half of saturday lmao.. haha.. hmmm this is a no-no lmao.. hahaha xp.. :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh i wanna see krit already.. where are you mister.. hehe thats all rite.. i can wait hehe xp..

maimablis

sarNie Egg
Paul had a lakorn with Aom Piyada? When was that O_O
o yea when was that i would love to check that out..? I didn't knoe they play a lakorn together bfoe cause i remember listenin to my sis translated a part n kind of like a show that if paul can play with some actress where he have never pair up with..he mention aom piyada, ann something and a couple more.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ANY NEWS ON THIS YET LADIES?
My panda eyes are getting tired of waiting!
I will try to surprise yall with something...But if I dont then dont be dissapointed either ok lol!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I thought the Aom and Krit lakorn was confirmed already? I saw a clip on Youtube...I hope so, I'm dying to see them together.
Hmmmm ok maybe your right they probably do have a lakorn together. I havent seen anything come out yet with them besides that mv. Sorry for the false info lol. :loool: :ph34r:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i'm still way more envious of Ann somehow...maybe because Ken knocked her up two lakorns..and he was a loving father / hubby in both lakorns...OMFG! so hot! oh and btw he sleeps w/ her all three lakorns...damn tat woman is luckie...w/ janie i dun tink he's even bunk w/ her for any of their 3 lakorns did he?? anyways..i do agree though freaking RNJRJ...they kissed too much..unnecessary might i say...*i'm just jealous ignore me lol* let me recount first time in the truck by accident..second at the prostitute place (freaking Ken forced tat one on her)...third is tat one in the pound...fourth is the last one at the beach..did i miss one.feels like i did..hmm...luckie.. -_-
why is it Ken alwaise pop up in all the threads i'm in even if he's not part of the lakorn...like in here and in Ngao Asok thread...esp. in NA w/ pong and peung wat does tat have to do w/ Ken?? wait..i would love to see Ken w/ Peung...aww...totallie would be cute...i dunno about him w/ younger actress i'll have to see him do one first to judge..i dun consider Aff to be a younging...now Ja and Pat..tat would be young

LOL...lakorn-whore?? LOL..i get it.cuz he's going around everywhere rite? yes i do agree i tink more fun w/ the actors who aren't signed w/ any channel like Chakrit..Aom..Sornram..Tik J....more opportunities...Mafia Tee Ruk was BOMB!

I'm never in the Ngao Asoke thread...but I always try to throw Ken in everywhere...it's not good enough that his pictures take over my signature, but I have to name drop when I feel it's necessary...

It's not the characters relationship that I'm jealous of, it's the actors'...it's cuz Janie has been in a lakorn with all four of my favorite men, that's all...she got to star with Tik before he left, and I loved Tang Fah Tawan Diew, so much that I uploaded the Khmer dubbed one onto Youtube...I love Ken period...

I agree with you, I don't see Ken with the younger generation of actresses at all...but with Aff, there's a maturity and sophistication with her...I still want to see Ken with Bua, I think she's so cute...and Rita, cuz she's beautiful...There's not much to choose from that would look good with Ken...I wasn't feelin' him with Vicky or Cherry...

Anyways...back to Chakrit...I just love to hear him sing...I have at least 2 of his songs already in my playlist...he has such a great singing voice...

Does anyone else notice that he has a lisp, whenever he says anything with an 's' in it...especially when he speaks English, which he does quite often in his lakorns, the man is flawless with it...but yeah, I noticed the lisp from watching Kadee Ded...Haed Haeng Ruk...it's cute though.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Raymond...You know this isnt the first time I heard someon say he has a lisp...I'll have to check it out..Do you know which part/ep he talks in Kadee...
Man I think he's the only person who I can think of that has a lisp and is actually sexy with it. It works for him.

Aiko...Girl where are you come out come out wherever you are.
You missed a lot today! Krit was extemely young back then lol. Have you seen the picture with him and his red shirt? I posted it somewhere damn he looked mighty fione and super duper sexy.
I think my new thing now is guys in red shirts..It makes them so much cuter!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Oouughhh I take my words back lmao his lisp does bother me..hahahahaha omg it really does I cant believe it.
I just had to go searching for it (I just watched a February clip) and this is what I get hahaha. Oh well I guess well just have to avoid all the S letter words lmao that means no talking in plurals for for him hahaha...
GOOD THING MY NAME DOESNT HAVE ANY S'S IN THERE! WOOO!!!
This whole lisp thing I will have to get used to it. I've never noticed it before but now that I have..It just wont go away. I'll always be looking out for it ughhH!
mai pben drai ka nong moh yang ruk ter talod pbai na ka!!! hahahahaha no lisp is going to come between us **all of a sudden i want some carrot cake how weird lmao...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. hahaha moh.. hehe .. guys in red eh hehe lol.. im out now.. but where are you.. >_<.. im everywhere muahaha well.. only some parts. hehe xp..

-aiko

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

Actually, in RNHJRJ, they kissed 5 times...you forgot the one where he ran away from the two girls that wanted to marry him, and he overheard Vina saying she can't live without him...it was staged with smoke and everything, but it was a longer kiss than the other ones...that was the scene that made me want to watch the lakorn...After wishbone uploaded it, I was like, "OMG, is that a lip kiss?"...and that's how I met the awesome and cute Ken...

Oouughhh I take my words back lmao his lisp does bother me..hahahahaha omg it really does I cant believe it.
I just had to go searching for it (I just watched a February clip) and this is what I get hahaha. Oh well I guess well just have to avoid all the S letter words lmao that means no talking in plurals for for him hahaha...
GOOD THING MY NAME DOESNT HAVE ANY S'S IN THERE! WOOO!!!
This whole lisp thing I will have to get used to it. I've never noticed it before but now that I have..It just wont go away. I'll always be looking out for it ughhH!
mai pben drai ka nong moh yang ruk ter talod pbai na ka!!! hahahahaha no lisp is going to come between us **all of a sudden i want some carrot cake how weird lmao...

Strangely, some people don't hear it, cuz I said you can hear it clearly when he speaks English, and someone said they watched February, and they don't hear it...lol, I didn't want to watch the movie, so I'm glad you heard it there so I can tell the person to watch it again and listen closely...but it's understandable...I had a friend in high school that didn't know she had a lisp until I pointed it out to her.