Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i know imma like this lakorn hehe..i never seen her dress like that b4.. thats interesting hehe xp.. but where is krit.. hehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i know .. thats why im surprised hehe.. xp .. but i still wish it was a drama lakorn hehe.. lalalalalala.. but comedy is fine.. been watching too many serious one lately..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I was browsing through the pages & i read 10 episodes already! :eek: Good gosh... but then i read it again... 10 scenes. lol. Man i can't wait to see this one!!! ekkk! haven't seen krit in a lakorn for a while now.

They should've had a drama together. Man it would've been intense! Krit would so make the move on Anne. I wanna see slap/kiss lakorn between the two! krit can always pull it off. ^_^

but i'll settle for a comedy. :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Chakrit looked mighty handsome at the opening^^. I like the new hair cut and weight loss on him haha. I'll share the clip when it's done processing.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OH MY DANM FINALLY!
GAWD MY MAN LOOKS SO FION! MMM HMMM
OK I'm super excited to watch this now..Before without pics and vids I was like ok hurry we want to see something...And now that I've seen something GAWD THEY NEEED TO REALLY HURRY!!!!