Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol sorry. well after reading u guys comment, seems like u guys were bummed out so I just figured something to cheer u up lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
thanks for the links Hipster & Beckie!

Ahhh I can't wait to see Krit back on screen! Gosh he hasn't had a lakorn out in 08! :lmao:

I miss him dearly... :blush:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg finally.. thanks

hahaha i def cant wait hahaha.. lalalala.. anne n krit on the bed.. muahahaha.. evidence .. lol..

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
LOL Anne's a little naughty in this lakorn...probably drugging the pra'ek and taking pics of him and her in bed...I love it!!!

pinkla03

sarNie Egg
Is ann and chakrit dating??? Because some one on the previous page said that they live together... what is that mean??? Anyway, the first movie that I watch chakrit was with pat so I really hope they can be together again in another lankorn. :D :D :D :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha!..you usually see the n'rais black mailing but in this lakorn its the n'ek. too funny. annes so daring. you can tell whos gonna be more sadistic in here

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. Ann's getting back at Krit for all the previous nang'eks he has slept with. :loool:

Man I still can't believe Krit & Ann have waited this LONGGGGGG to finally make a lakorn! Good gosh!

I sooo can't wait for 09! :dude: