Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
in reality, anne isnt confident in her body but i would of never guess. she totally played her character really well. i would like to see her change her look again.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
anne played a sexy role in samee tetra? ooohhh...

what's the storyline?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
anne played a sexy role in samee tetra? ooohhh...

what's the storyline?
a wowan who is unlucky in her love life...always ends up with wrong guy ( its a remake) finally after h her 3rd or 4th husband she finally finds love and they go through many obstacles or you can got to aAFC to read it

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG CEDA! I have not spam with you in sooo long! :D

tfilipina: You should definitely watch Samee Tee Tra! It's one of my favorite Ann lakorn. She & her leading man have a hot tub scene together it was juicy. :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
a wowan who is unlucky in her love life...always ends up with wrong guy ( its a remake) finally after h her 3rd or 4th husband she finally finds love and they go through many obstacles or you can got to aAFC to read it
thanks!

Two daring actors...who are not afraid to do real-kissing! Should be GREAT!!
wow! real kissing?

OMG CEDA! I have not spam with you in sooo long! :D

tfilipina: You should definitely watch Samee Tee Tra! It's one of my favorite Ann lakorn. She & her leading man have a hot tub scene together it was juicy. :lol:
omg! really?!?!?!?!? ooohhh... i wanna see that part! hahaha!!!

waaahhh!!! no eng subs on youtube! *sob sob sob*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
thanks!
wow! real kissing?
omg! really?!?!?!?!? ooohhh... i wanna see that part! hahaha!!!

waaahhh!!! no eng subs on youtube! *sob sob sob*
LOL. You don't need sub to see that scene. it was wow. :D I never thought it would ever happen. No one can top Ann when it comes to being daring.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
LOL. You don't need sub to see that scene. it was wow. :D I never thought it would ever happen. No one can top Ann when it comes to being daring.
i watched parts 1 and 2 of the first episode and i was like :eek:

anne naked in a bathtub?!?!? ooooooh...

ok, i wanna see that tub scene with au!!! which episode is that? and what part? i'm watching from futifu's uploads...

hahaha! it's all about that, huh?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hi NOY!!! Gosh...I miss all the spammers from SB! My stupid computer is DEAD. I'm still on everyday on my phone though. Just don't comment much cause it takes too long.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i watched parts 1 and 2 of the first episode and i was like :eek:
anne naked in a bathtub?!?!? ooooooh...
ok, i wanna see that tub scene with au!!! which episode is that? and what part? i'm watching from futifu's uploads...
hahaha! it's all about that, huh?
LOL. No. Ann plays a woman down on love. After her latest husband dies & finding out that her "best" friend had spent with her husband, she kinda finds herself out of place until she meets Au, who i think is a Doctor... correct me if i'm wrong. LOL. So they end up falling for each other but Ann has trust issues so she's always making sure he's being faithful. It's really sweet, Au was really nice to her. Not to mention the juicy scene between them. hehe.

Hi NOY!!! Gosh...I miss all the spammers from SB! My stupid computer is DEAD. I'm still on everyday on my phone though. Just don't comment much cause it takes too long.
Awee Mama better get that internet fixed! We gonna spam when this lakorn airs! :D