Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. thanks tinah... haha.. i wish i was anne.. hehe.. touchin his booty.. lol.. but not by accident though.. lol.. xp.

lol..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmfao that was so not an accident :loool:
she was smooth at it though...really smooth..hahahaha
i just picture Ann as this old perverted lady now lmfao jk jk

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha Anne touched his butt?!! lol
I can't wait to see this. I saw Anne and Chakrit on Seesan and they look cute together hehe.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i've been away and havent been keeping up with sw or yt.
i just came across the clip of krit getting raped by meji.
GAWD HIS ANSWER ABOUT GETTING FONDLED MADE ME SO HAPPY! :loool:
hahahah only chakrit would say he would give in hahahahaha.

jun ji

sarNie Egg
i've been away and havent been keeping up with sw or yt.
i just came across the clip of krit getting raped by meji.
GAWD HIS ANSWER ABOUT GETTING FONDLED MADE ME SO HAPPY! :loool:
hahahah only chakrit would say he would give in hahahahaha.
Moh, Jess here, hehe.

Now you know that your Krit likes that kind of thing, all you need to do is go there and do it! :lol:

I'm so excited for this as I know how long they've both been in the bizz yet have never starred opposite each other. For two very experienced actors, they're professional enough to not be afraid to show how things are done FOR REAL. Oi, I'm jumping ahead here!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Moh, Jess here, hehe.

Now you know that your Krit likes that kind of thing, all you need to do is go there and do it! :lol:

I'm so excited for this as I know how long they've both been in the bizz yet have never starred opposite each other. For two very experienced actors, they're professional enough to not be afraid to show how things are done FOR REAL. Oi, I'm jumping ahead here!
OMGSH JESS! :eek:
lmfao i've always guessed that he likes kinky hahahaha the hard part is getting to him :loool:
i'm super excited about this too! not only does it have ann and krit but mam jintara also. i loooovveee mam jintara.

hahahha ann's so sly @ how she just grabbed his ass she's good i wanna be like that :loool: :ph34r:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmfao that was so not an accident :loool:
she was smooth at it though...really smooth..hahahaha
i just picture Ann as this old perverted lady now lmfao jk jk
i dun tink tat was an accident either :loool:
seem liked she felt it prettie well too...notice how
her hands swept smoothly on his behind...lol

Moh jah...i'll help u hunt him down okies..seems like
he's giving us an invite..he even said quote "its been a long time
it'll be nice if someone came along" <--- tat's us!! lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i dun tink tat was an accident either :loool:
seem liked she felt it prettie well too...notice how
her hands swept smoothly on his behind...lol

Moh jah...i'll help u hunt him down okies..seems like
he's giving us an invite..he even said quote "its been a long time
it'll be nice if someone came along" <--- tat's us!! lol
hahaha remember we were going to hunt hin down in LA for the premier...that never happened hahahaha.
so dissapointing lol :loool:
took kon ror poo chai tee mai mee :spin:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol.. thanks tinah... haha.. i wish i was anne.. hehe.. touchin his booty.. lol.. but not by accident though.. lol.. xp.

lol..

OMG.. Ann touched his booty!?!
I'm so jealous.....!!! I wanna touch Krit's booty tooo!!! I wanna grab it... rub it... pinch it.... maybe... possibly... bite it... :blush: :drool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG i totally forgot to come in and check on the link til now...well moh mention it to me last night but the internet was being lame so everytime i clicked on a link took forever to load.

anyhow LMAO noy...bite it eh? krit might just LOVE that :lol:

i had to watch that part replay like 5x even after it only did a replay on the clip like numerous time but somehow it wasnt enough? :loool:

sexy sexy!!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
that scene was so funny, and i'm so jealous of Ann that she gets to play with my chakrit and touch his butt? she's so naughty huh? when are they finish filming this, i so waiting to see this.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
omg....that is funnie.....i cant wait to see
it....after keaw lom pet...i have notingto watch
bbk but other then that one then i have to look other
lakorn to watch...still watch jyls and it is getting better
better...but anyways i cant wait until this one air...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Anne & Working with Chakrit

Even though she’s one of the top actresses in Thailand, but working with a leading actor with the nickname “mai leuy” like Chakrit Yaemnarm… can still make her feel shy! In lakorn “Sapai Glai Puen Tieng,” Anne Thongprasom says

Anne: “I was a bit shy…whether it’s Chakrit or P’Mam Jintara. It’s weird! With other people, I don’t normally get shy. With P’Mam, it’s probably because I’m close to her. With Chakrit, it’s probably because it’s new. We’ve never worked together before. The first scene we had to do together, the lakorn team wanted us to do a close pra’-nang scene. But I asked them to wait until we get to know each other more or I wouldn’t have the guts to go for it… so they moved that scene. From what I’ve seen, Chakrit is a cute person. He’s friends with Nat Myria, my close friend too… so it wasn’t hard to get to know each other.”

It’s been said that Chakrit acts very real, especially love scenes?

“Not at all. For instance, the scene where he had to drag me out of the house… he held onto me using only a few fingers. He held onto me very lightly. He didn’t even dare use his entire hand. I even told him, go ahead and grab it roughly! He’s not ‘leuy’ (flirty) at all. He’s not at all like what the news makes him out to be. They’re probably gossip. I don’t know, but from what I’ve seen… he’s been very gentlemanly.”

[source: thairath]

CREDiT TO fanatic stars: http://fanaticstars.wordpress.com/2009/01/...g-with-chakrit/

--------------------------------------------

That is just too sweet! Ann called Krit a cute person. hehe. I would have never guess Ann as being shy. :lol:

Ann wants it rough... :loool: but krit's not giving it to her... :loool: Poor Ann!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
That is just too sweet! Ann called Krit a cute person. hehe. I would have never guess Ann as being shy. :lol:

Ann wants it rough... :loool: but krit's not giving it to her... :loool: Poor Ann!!!
awww thanks Noy for the info. gosh i hope all this anticipating will pay off.
lmfao he probably wants it rough too! it must be hard for him to hold back lmfao! :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG i totally forgot to come in and check on the link til now...well moh mention it to me last night but the internet was being lame so everytime i clicked on a link took forever to load.

anyhow LMAO noy...bite it eh? krit might just LOVE that :lol:

i had to watch that part replay like 5x even after it only did a replay on the clip like numerous time but somehow it wasnt enough? :loool:

sexy sexy!!
LOL. I sure hope he will. :lol:

awww thanks Noy for the info. gosh i hope all this anticipating will pay off.
lmfao he probably wants it rough too! it must be hard for him to hold back lmfao! :loool:
HAHA. I'm sure Krit does. :loool: I bet he wants to give it to her any way possible. :loool: :ph34r: