Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
true... sometimes... a pra'ek has to be improper to be attractive...cuz that makes them human.... being too proper too much makes pra'eks a little boring after a while.....

in fact, i'm finding myself more and more attracted to the "jerk" pra'eks.... they just feel more real to me and it feels like they will do anything for the woman they love...

best examples:

*Pong in Buang Ruk Kamathep..... he was such a bad-ass jerk in the beginning when trying to break up her sister from his brother...but when he fell for Bee's character, i find him so freaking attractive...his jealous tantrums...etc....so hott!

*Ken in Sawan Bieng.....i'm guessing i don't need to describe how he was in this lakorn for us addicts....but he was sooooo freaking lovable when he was willing to go to the end of the world for her....[ok...must re-watch...]

*Aum in Jum Leum Ruk....yeah...another mean-ass pra'ek...but so freaking sweet and romantic when he fell in love with her....[gosh..gotta go re-watch this one too!]
love the examples....

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
oh you seen epi 1 already? how was it? what you mean so short? i really want to see it, my chakrit looks so hot, i miss him so much already :wub:
yes, i have seen ep1. so funny! krit is still so damnly hot. love him so much!

but he was so weak in ep1. ann hit him so much! what a pity, my chakrit! <_<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garshhhhhhh when she kept pullin his hair or some shiet in da bathroom LMAO like it's long enough to pull HAHAHA dat was hilarious

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i really like jen ever since sawan biang she was very sweet and cute there and also here too...yeah ann and her can totally pass for sisters...ann and krit chemistry is great

Areeya

sarNie Adult
true... sometimes... a pra'ek has to be improper to be attractive...cuz that makes them human.... being too proper too much makes pra'eks a little boring after a while.....

in fact, i'm finding myself more and more attracted to the "jerk" pra'eks.... they just feel more real to me and it feels like they will do anything for the woman they love...

best examples:

*Pong in Buang Ruk Kamathep..... he was such a bad-ass jerk in the beginning when trying to break up her sister from his brother...but when he fell for Bee's character, i find him so freaking attractive...his jealous tantrums...etc....so hott!

*Ken in Sawan Bieng.....i'm guessing i don't need to describe how he was in this lakorn for us addicts....but he was sooooo freaking lovable when he was willing to go to the end of the world for her....[ok...must re-watch...]

*Aum in Jum Leum Ruk....yeah...another mean-ass pra'ek...but so freaking sweet and romantic when he fell in love with her....[gosh..gotta go re-watch this one too!]
Definately agree...I also love this kind o pra'eks...one of the best in thai lakorn...
wow...i hope there someone like that for real..lol..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It was too funny, I agree with Pich, the bathroom scene was hilarious!!!
My mom's like, "why is he letting her do that to him?" lol
He's a man who won't hit girls...but I loved how they've already had 2 accidental kisses...
I've missed his slurring of words and sexy lisp...glad to hear it again...
He was so freakin' handsome, even though I know what he looks like, when he walked out all in slow mo...I almost died from his hotness man...
I can't wait to see him get more playful later...I love that about Krit's characters, how he's serious, but then when it comes to the n'ek, he can get super playful and so sexiii!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man boooo I wanted to watch this but looks like i'll be a week behind I have a huge final project and paper to do for a class. I thought school was out for me then I realized I had 2 classes that I hadn't taken finals for lmao TT.TT

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think she average.
She's taller then me lol. I'm really tiny though, I'm only 4'11 haha and I'm only 14 but my doctor said I'm not growing anymore!

But I think Aom P. is so short lol. Same with Aff.

Sometimes reading there profile isn't the truth I learned (from one actor) lol.
Unless you meant them in real life lol.

SophoryNNF

sarNie Egg
I saw the first episode ! really fast paced ! I liked it ! Already kisses in the first episode ! I can't wait to see how she'll continue tormenting him ! I'm pretty sure he'll enjoy it anyway ! Ha ! what a sado ! :lol:

I feel P'Ann did her own stunt during the fighting sequence. Glad to see her kicking around !

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
at first i couldnt wait for this to air..now that its airing i havent even watched ep 1 yet...
ima wait for more eps to come out...i dont want to be dying to see what happens next lol.
but shoot i'll probably crack and watch it anyway hahaha

gosh i had to edit this post 2 times wth!!!