Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
if i guess it must be SW or Oum Rak...

maybe I love aum more so I pretty much enjoy BBK... the storyline is so packed and hectic while this one with krit is relaxing and funny... it is depending on yr taste to love or not love a lakorn

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
so what number is considered a good rating #? like whats the highest.. LOL since Aum's lakorn, JJRGKCT in ch7 is getting like 17 :]

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
over 10 is perdy good. great is over 20. i think da highest i ever heard was 26 i forgot what lakorn dat was. it was probably a ch7 lakorn

lilypha

sarNie Adult
anyone notice the vote on most popular pranang weekly by tvpool... I just see the vote with many popular lakorn like during the air time of JL, BBK... any one know how regular is the vote????

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres actually no highest number just depend on what range is consider a hit or flop for the channel. i believe SB was anns highest rating from her lakorn and also for ch3

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i don't want chakrit to fight back lol what kind of man fights a woman? lol but anyway dis lakorn started off perdy good in ratings :D
oh i didn't mean for chakrit to physically fight her back with forces, what i mean is that i want him to do sth in a smart way to get away from her fighting him like this, like in a slap/kiss type thingy. Oh i remember the one he played with Aump as an example. Aump was really good at tae kwon do and she kicked Krit so badly when he wanted to take advantage from her, but Krit wasn't weak letting her to kick him like this all the time, he still be able to get some kisses out from her. That's was a funny lakorn too.
Anyway, i haven't seen epi 1 yet. i'm waiting for the dubbed version so that i can understand everything they say. And yeah, i'll get tortured at waiting from one epi to another epi every week, plus i'm too busy to watch anything now. I'm enjoying all of your comments from Krit and Ann though.

Oh good to hear that this one start off with good rating, i hope it will get higher as it progress? for me i don't really care about the rating, because i found that the rating doesn't indicate how good the lakorn is, it depends on the vote from their fans, so if an actor or actress have more fans, their lakorns will expect to have high rate. Am i right? i don't know much about rating either, but that's what i guess. So high or low rating doesn't bother me, it the actual storyline and the p'ek and n'ek in it that interest me. But i still hope that this one got good rating because my chakrit is in it.

Is someone gonna sub this one? anyone know? i might be able to watch this weekend if it does.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
oh i didn't mean for chakrit to physically fight her back with forces, what i mean is that i want him to do sth in a smart way to get away from her fighting him like this, like in a slap/kiss type thingy. Oh i remember the one he played with Aump as an example. Aump was really good at tae kwon do and she kicked Krit so badly when he wanted to take advantage from her, but Krit wasn't weak letting her to kick him like this all the time, he still be able to get some kisses out from her. That's was a funny lakorn too.
Anyway, i haven't seen epi 1 yet. i'm waiting for the dubbed version so that i can understand everything they say. And yeah, i'll get tortured at waiting from one epi to another epi every week, plus i'm too busy to watch anything now. I'm enjoying all of your comments from Krit and Ann though.

Oh good to hear that this one start off with good rating, i hope it will get higher as it progress? for me i don't really care about the rating, because i found that the rating doesn't indicate how good the lakorn is, it depends on the vote from their fans, so if an actor or actress have more fans, their lakorns will expect to have high rate. Am i right? i don't know much about rating either, but that's what i guess. So high or low rating doesn't bother me, it the actual storyline and the p'ek and n'ek in it that interest me. But i still hope that this one got good rating because my chakrit is in it.

Is someone gonna sub this one? anyone know? i might be able to watch this weekend if it does.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Anonymousblue2001
this great ann fan subbed this lakorn. finished ep1 already
just enjoy it as your weekend gift :p

ps. i also love krit's lakorn with Aum.p, named as "little cupid"? so hot he was in that lakorn!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
sb's highest rating was 26 beating jlr's rating n was the highest 4 ch 3 ... i read it somewhere in here

so far i think this lakorn is good.. its beating mae ying forsure.. it would b a winning 4 ch 7 if this lakorn against aump's lakorn cause so far aump lakorn is getting 15 n up