Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha maybe its just a tease but from the pic it does look like there will be one. although anne is a pain towards chakrit but i didnt expect him to "R" her. could just be an attempt. hes bound to take advantage of her since they sleep in the same room

aw they ask om if he wanna act with anne he said yes right away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQanwrdQBg

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
haha maybe its just a tease but from the pic it does look like there will be one. although anne is a pain towards chakrit but i didnt expect him to "R" her. could just be an attempt. hes bound to take advantage of her since they sleep in the same room
maybe you could post some pics for us tinah

Tsam952

sarNie Egg
I don't think they should have an R scene, since it's Ann and Chakrit. I think they should have a nice willing scene instead...lol. i'm loving this lakorn right now, too bad i don't understand a dang thing, but i love my Krit:)

Susie

sarNie Adult
Is that guy cop, the same guy from the Pat&Film's lakorn??? What's his full name?? does any one know any of his websites?? He's a cutie!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres gonna be a scene on tues. epi where chakrit attempt to rape anne when hes drunk but he fell asleep lol!

these pix are from thairath

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
those picture if anything looks rather funny lol...but i knew there was bound to be an attempt, willing or r-scene becuz its Chakrit's lakorn lol

i'm looking forward to sweet scenes

i read on Lyn's blog tat DPD w/ mart is suppose to end soon and Chakrit's Din Nam Lom Fai is replacing it...if so tat means we get to see Chakrit's sexxie behinds five times a week!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yep din nam is replacing DPD. its about time cuz that lakorn finished filming awhile ago. maybe since this is popular they wanna air another of chakrits lakorn

thuy

sarNie Egg
Today's episode was so funny, especially the part where she gave him sleeping meds and acted like she drank the orange juice with the sleeping meds :D I so love the relationship between Anne and Chakrit! Cannot wait until tomorrow.

tinah

sarNie Coma
each epi just gets even better. everytime anne and chakrit are alone in the room i get butterflies. just love their chemistry. omg, on epi 5 when anne pretended to be drug by her own drink was hilarious! :loool: i kinda figure chakrit would switch the cup thinking annes gonna drug him instead he drank the wrong one. preview to tommrows epi looks more interesting when her parents move in the house. thats gonna be funny

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ep 1 is pretty good...the whole kissing in the bathroom scene was cute..especially when he said "i just brushed my teeth" hahahaha
starting ep 2 now...the brothers dream is CRAZY! i would be scared too hahahaha :loool: