Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ thanks for sharing tinah! im almost there. maybe by today. im on episode 8! muahah. i watch fast. lol.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the pictures. I feel really bad for Chakrit, he really likes Ann, yet Ann is being so mean to him :( But I'm glad that Chakrit hasn't given up hope ^^

dhan9

sarNie Adult
thanks tina for those screen caps. i'm so can't wait to watch this, i really want to see my chakrit and ann, but at the moment i'm too busy to watch anything, i got all the assignments due and only left for 8 days to study for two big exams "tears". I will watch this as soon as i'm done with my last exams, but at the moment i really enjoys all of your comments, pictures and caps. Oh those caps that tina posted, i felt so sad for my chakrit, i felt that ann is too mean for him, i don't know what's going on but i think she should treated him better, giving the fact that she was mistaken him for making her sister pregnant and treated him badly for it.....it seems like ann overpowered chakrit through out the lakorn?....oh my poor chakrit!
Oh by the way, i forgot to mention that i watched TV pool last sunday (24/05/09) and my chakrit was voted as No 1 from this lakorn with ann, and the previous sunday (19/05/09) he was No 2. I'm so happy for him.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
thanks tina for those screen caps. i'm so can't wait to watch this, i really want to see my chakrit and ann, but at the moment i'm too busy to watch anything, i got all the assignments due and only left for 8 days to study for two big exams "tears". I will watch this as soon as i'm done with my last exams, but at the moment i really enjoys all of your comments, pictures and caps. Oh those caps that tina posted, i felt so sad for my chakrit, i felt that ann is too mean for him, i don't know what's going on but i think she should treated him better, giving the fact that she was mistaken him for making her sister pregnant and treated him badly for it.....it seems like ann overpowered chakrit through out the lakorn?....oh my poor chakrit!
Oh by the way, i forgot to mention that i watched TV pool last sunday (24/05/09) and my chakrit was voted as No 1 from this lakorn with ann, and the previous sunday (19/05/09) he was No 2. I'm so happy for him.
so busy you are, dhan9. don't worry, your chakrit will wait for you till you finish your important exams :p
i am also sad for poor chakrit, and hope ann would treat krit well in the last two epi.
do you know that SGPT added one epi, so that it would finish next monday?

i'm so happy that chakrit got NO.1 in the TV pool again. he is always my NO.1! B) TKS very much for your great information!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I loved today's episode, it was funny and cute and sweet for the most part, except the part where Ann left Chakrit. :( I think it's because she doesn't want Chakrit to be in danger, and when he saw Oh and Ann together...heart-breaking. I love the parts with Num ^^ I can't wait to see next week's episodes...it looks really sad for Ann and Chakrit.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
:eek: ! howwww cuttteeeeee in ep 11, when he called anne cause he was dragged to the party with momma. haha!
im loving that song they're playing. who sings it? can anyone upload it? :)

i just finished 12. WILLING! =D it was so cuttteee then it got so sad :( i feel chakrits love. rawr. I ADMIRE CHAKRIT'S ACTING SO MUCH! HES SIMPLY GREAT! i cant wait for next weeks episode ;[ ahhhh!

PATTY NEEDS A SLAP SLAP! haha =)

tinah

sarNie Coma
chakrit said he wanna work with anne again and the producers should hurry up. i agree with him! i want their 2nd lakorn to be with lakorn thai

judyp

sarNie Adult
i was wondering whether that scene was a willing. after the kiss, the camera turned towards the flowers. so i was like. willing? but it wasn't obvious. they should've been on the bed or something. lol.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Im back from my holidays and am just getting started on this lakorn.

Great feedbacks guys. Thanks for sharing the screencaps etc.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i finally got started on dis week's eps. haha golf and da daddy are funny as hell on da farm makin num do dis and dat lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
man i watched anonymous's willing cut scene...OMAGAHHHHHHh!!!!!! :loool: :yahoo:
i'm skip sleep and catch up on this lakorn. who cares about work! lmfao jk jk i'ma watch as much as i can before i knock out. :loool:
soooo behind =(

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol oo u back moh? what eps u on?
heeey! :D i keep getting distracted away from this lakorn. but i'm back...someone said its ending soon...=(
i need to catch up in time to stream the last ep live. i'm only half way through ep 5.
i was going to do a major SPGPT marathon but i'm so sleepy...i'll watch it @ work later :loool:
btw love the sig! i'm always intrigued by Aof hahahahaha

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
so instead of going to bed like i thought i would be doing i ended up scanning eps 7&8 omgsh!!! i kind of wish i didnt but then again i'm glad i did. krit and ann and soooooooo made for eachother...man i swear krit got some botox done..or something he's looking so freakn gorgeous! :drool: :spin:
does anyone have the ost to this yet? its got some way good songs!