Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i just saw dat clip hahhahahaa damn i eat like dat too LOL but i don't sleep as much lol

so instead of going to bed like i thought i would be doing i ended up scanning eps 7&8 omgsh!!! i kind of wish i didnt but then again i'm glad i did. krit and ann and soooooooo made for eachother...man i swear krit got some botox done..or something he's looking so freakn gorgeous! :drool: :spin:
does anyone have the ost to this yet? its got some way good songs!
LOL botox? lol maybe he just look good? haha moh u funny lol i like da songs in dis lakorn too. especially dat one song rose sings.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LOL i just saw dat clip hahhahahaa damn i eat like dat too LOL but i don't sleep as much lol

LOL botox? lol maybe he just look good? haha moh u funny lol i like da songs in dis lakorn too. especially dat one song rose sings.
i like all the songs i've heard so far except the opening theme hahaha..its just ok to me. hopefully thats not the one your talking about...if it is sorry! :loool:
holy crapers i was only 1 post away from taking page 74! uuhhhh!!! but fyi to everyone i want page 77 hahaha.
man i think i'm totally in love with this lakorn! its become one of my most favs.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no rose don't sing da opening song lol she sings dat one perdy slow song. i just saw tuesday's eps and awwwwwww SO SADDDDDD. he's sooo in love w/ her. in da preview he asked her for another chance. oh my GARSH he fell so hard for her lol y she gotta play hard to get like dat lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love hard to get scenes but it can get annoying. I am not caught up yet. Just got done with the funeral, now I need time to recuperate which I indulge myself in a mount full of comedy drama. =D

dhan9

sarNie Adult
aw fun is dat y u been gone? i think dis lakorn only have one eps left. anne's still hard headed gar
really ann still hard headed? i don't like n'ek that is too stubborn and hard head through out the lakorn, it's kind of annoy and ruin the good lakorn. i mean it's ok at the begining but she should soften toward the middle or the ends otherwise there'll not much sweet scene b/w p'ek and n'ek.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
waaaaaaaaaa ending tomorrow already! :spin: noooOOoooooOOOO

on the other hand i cant wait to rent it. i saw it at the video store yesterday but the dude told me its not finished yet.
I've been downloading all the eps but it would be so much better to watch it on the tv.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ Moh, it ended today. The ending was soooo cute. so many cute kisses. Ann and Chakrit are so cute and funny together, I really wish they will make another lakorn together. I was happy with this lakorn, good and funny. ^^ Really like the cast too.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG IT ENDED TODAY!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! :arrg: :arrg: :arrg:
awwww man! well i guess theres no rush to watch this anymore.
i feel so out of the loop hahaha. :wacko:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ don't worry about it Moh. now you will have plenty of time to watch it :D tomorrow will be Rome and Janie's lakorn.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LOL uuhhhhh i'm just going to forget about it. I still havent finished all these other lakorns i've started. i keep getting side track.
Janie and Rome have a lakorn together! omg..oh well i like them both but not together so i probably wont watch it anyway hahaha.
dude so much for wanting to own page 77 hahha..i'llstill aiming for it =)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ you go for page 77. Don't worry.
I'm going to watch the first episode of Rome/Janie to see if I'm going to continue watching it.

I can't wait for Chakrit and Cherry <3 WOOOOOOO!
I might make another MV for this...if I have time, not right now of course lol

Lec

sarNie Egg
Omg...Ah Thu and Nok Chatchai is already working on the next action lakorn...and of course Chakrit will be the P'ek!!! Yay more of Chakrit..this is really becoming his year!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
wow..since i've been out of school..i've been catching up!!!! >_<..i've missed you ladies hahaha...im at ep.10....getting soo good..i just love it! i anne and chakrit are really good together

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
the ending was realllly cute <3 i love anne's crying scenes. it seems sooo REAL! haha im gonna miss OAM & KRIT! ahhhhh! another greaaat lakorn ended.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dis lakorn didn't have much of a story but ish funny lol i watchin da last eps right now. good for me dat it's over cause damn i started too many lakorn lol