Sapai Gon Krua (Exact)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Man, I can't wait to watch more. Its getting good and cute. Sonya is a good friend. ( stick with you friends til the end) Amy is just adorable. I laugh my butt of watching it. :lol:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Haha i actually like this, i udually don't like Exact comedies. I love when Pepper get protective, hilarious. ^_^

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg....episode 8 and 9 was good...I wonder who is gonna win the competition...pepper and amy got into an argument...but they resolved it....I love the mom in here....she so cool and funny and she is on amy's side...while the dad is on peemai's side

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I watched up to eppy 12..man pepper needs to be on amy side...well I know he is already but they are having problems right now....he suppose to support amy but he doesnt want her to go through with the pageant....man what kind of boyfriend is he

Ana

sarNie Adult
I know..lol..me and my sis was like wth is wrong with him?!!! Either way they are so cute together though. I think Amy,looks pretty in this lakorn :p

iono

sarNie Hatchling
they're finally getting married! LOL.. even though they don't have his parent's blessings... haha

iono

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha yeah, his parents found out about them. well, they're not getting married yet.. i think next episode they just sign marriage papers.. haha.. but he proposes to her in episode 15 =D

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pictures.. what scene is that? Does anybody know when this is going to end? It's pretty long... haha.