Sapai Gon Krua (Exact)

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah though i don't like amy but i will give it a try since my pepper is in it...and also the pix of them together looks hot...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ewww amy gosh can she go sign contract with xact and leave ch7 no offenese to her fans i dont like her at all gosh hate her every since she was on wan wan yoo show nong mhiew casts comes she was a b**** she was ok for me but the way she talk on that show make me dislike her now

Ana

sarNie Adult
Vanida, what did amy say? :huh:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
>>>Just to let ya know. Amy did not leave ch7 to Exact. Exact is pairing up with ch7 doing this lakorn. That why Amy is pairing up with Pepper.

I still wish that they could have choose a better n'ke from ch7 than Amy. But I'll watch this lakorn for Pepper.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
oh they ask cee if his gf was ok him doing kissing scene with pinky and then ask amy she was like he didnt told her she found out later was his fault didnt tell her first understand she was jealous and who wouldnt right? anyways she sound mad and act like it was pinky fault and she was like anyone would be worry over their bf whatever dont care her anymore her voice so annoying what cant they let pinky pair up with bie be kind of interesting they both have young face

Ana

sarNie Adult
I watched WWYWY, Amy didn't sound mad to me. But anyhow, it's understandable who wouldn't be jealous :lol: . If Cee-Amy would to break up someday...I am rooting for Pinky :lol: :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wow...i have to see the show to judge, lol....but yeah if cee and amy ever break up, i'm rooting for pinky too

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Haven't seen cee and amy at an event are they still together or are they laying low. i don't know y but i'm sorry 2 pinky fans but there is jus something i don't like about her i don't even know why

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah they are still together....yeah i agree with vanida...her voice is annoying

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
“เอ็��ซ็�ท์� เปิด�ล้องละคร 2 เรื่อง 2 รส
Author: admin

news

2 ผู้à¸?ำัà¸?ับคนเà¸?่งค่าย “เอ็à¸?à¹?ซ็à¸?ท์â€? à¸?ิตติ บุà¸?สà¸?ุลศัà¸?ดิ์ à¹?ละ จอร์ช-วิศเวศ บูรณวิทยวุฒิ นำทีมนีà¸?à¹?สดงจาà¸?ละคร “บ้านเรา…จงเจริà¸?â€? อาทิ ภูริ หิรัà¸?พฤà¸?ษ์, à¹?ป้ง-อรจิรา, ฟาง-พิชà¸?า, โอ-อนุชิต à¹?ละเปี๊ยà¸?-พิศาล พร้อมด้วยเหล่านัà¸?à¹?สดงจาà¸?ละà¸
ร “สะใภ้à¸?ันครัวâ€? อาทิ เปปเปอร์-รัà¸?ศาสตร์, เอมี่ à¸?ลิ่นประทุม, ปีใหม่-สุมนรัตน์, ฟรอยด์-ณัà¸?à¸?พงษ์, à¹?ฮ็ค-รุ่งเรือง, เà¸?รซ-ณัà¸?à¸?นันท์, ปิ๋ม-พิชชา, à¸?ล้วย เชิà¸?ยิ้ม à¹?ละศิรินุช เพ็ชรอุไร ร่วมà¸?ันทำพิธีบวงสรวงเปิดà¸?ลà¹
องละคร ณ บริเวณหน้าศาลพระพรหม ตึ� GMM ��รมมี่เมื่อเช้าวันนี้

news

** ละคร “บ้านเรา…จงเจริà¸?â€? มีà¸?ำหนดออà¸?อาà¸?าศทุà¸?วันจันทรà¹
-พฤหัสบดี เวลา 20.25 น. ทางช่อง 5 เร็วๆนี้
ละคร “สะใภ้�้นครัว� มี�ำหนดออ�อา�าศทางช่อง 7 เร็วๆนี้ **

----------------

finally pepper and amy get paired up.. :D ...

credits to exact site

fanny

sarNie Adult
yeah more pepper...i like amy i think she's cute, but her voice kinda annoying. how about instead of amy let him pair up w/yui.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
love amy..Happy she get to b w/ a diff. actor! they look good together...It's nomal to get jealous especially having no head up about it...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I like Amy 2!! It's normal 4 any girl 2 b jealous of another girl cuz ur guy is hot any girl wants a piece of him