Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Job & Vicky looks so cute together. Even I think Vicky looks cute with Ace. But I think she is getting with Job instead ? Well whatever. I am so looking forward to this lakorn :) Looks really funny & cute!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Job & Vicky looks so cute together. Even I think Vicky looks cute with Ace. But I think she is getting with Job instead ? Well whatever. I am so looking forward to this lakorn :) Looks really funny & cute!

No actually her and Ace are going to be together cause Job is gay rai haha.

Vinny

sarNie Egg
yAY.......Finally!!!!!!!! Janie is back on business..........can't wait to see the 1st episode....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the teaser is hilarious, love janie.i can't wait...

moilee

sarNie Adult
Oh...it's only in this lakorn. For a minute there...I thought Vicky was going to follow Mam's steps. That wouldn't be good for her....I really like Vicky in lakorns, 'cause she shines so bright as a leading actress in lakorns...you know.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ah a new lakorn to look forward to! it's good to be back with my fellow sarnies for a while! i've been waiting for a good one...ok, more like i ignored most of new dramas til this one finally peaked my interest. well, since there's not much going on here...thought i'd chime in w/ a quick summary w/ some commentary...well, here goes my attempt at trying to rally excitement about this lakorn...

we first meet Janie's character. she's a physician, capable and very fashionably dressed i must say (do doctors in thailand dress like that?) well, let's just say she's like Addison from Grey's, heels, chic outfits, and impecably done hair...only Janie's not a surgeon...i don't know if her income would cover her tastes...but this is a lakorn, and it doesn't really matter as long as n'ek looks good.

then we meet Mart's character...dude is a player...Mart's still kind of stiff...not as stiff as his prior roles, he's improved...but ah, heck who cares dude is very drool worthy...he spots Janie and intentionally bumps into her. she drops her phone. he helps pick it up only to use it to call his number. that way he gets her number and can save it...dude is very sly...but Janie figures it out and manages to get his phone to erase her number. so, as w/ all slap-kiss lakorns, Mart and Janie are off to a bad start.

their paths cross again when Janie's co-worker invites her along on her blind date. the co-worker's blind date turns out to be Mart's friend. when they arrive, Janie's co-worker has left the table, leaving Janie to sit alone. Mart's friend mistakes Janie for his blind date. he has Mart go check her out, and both Janie and Mart are shocked to see each other...Mart insults her while the two friends who are each other's true blind dates meet and insult each other too...so it's all a great mix-up.

meanwhile, to move the side story along we meet Ace. he's a physician too and still harbors feelings for Janie...but she's so over him. Ace and Job know each other too...and Job sure is posessive of Ace...almost to the point of starting a fight w/ girls for Ace...but kudos to Job, he is such the stereotypical gay guy...pink sheets, Village People music, and of course all the beauty treatments possible for a man...Job's wife must be so proud b/c he has such acting range to "act gay"...JK...but Job's a gay meanie totally disgusted w/ the thought of marrying Vicky.

Vicky lives with the all rich and powerful aunt who owns a vineyard...i didn't know thailand had vineyards. anyway, Vicky is such a sweety...the typical well-spoken older sister...obediant and oh so timid...why is it that all older sisters are like that...it's so difficult to live up to that and even more difficutl to defend them...as Janie does for Vicky.

well, in the last half of the episode, Job and the parents go visit the aunt and Vicky...Job is an ungrateful and snobby guest, his mother is a suck up, and his father...well, he's the typical lakorn dad...kind of out of the loop and unable to control his family...i love the actor who plays Mart's dad...he's always playing the player dad...but i guess we're supposed to understand that Mart gets his player ways from his dad...sure you can inherit "game."

finally, the last Janie and Mart moments are in the end where, once again, they accidently meet. while running away from a dog, Mart runs into Janie's path while she's on her scooter...they try to avoid collison and Mart ends up in the mud pit. he injures himself and Janie helps him out...i mean c'mon she's a phyiscian, she can't ignore someone in pain. anyway, she takes him to her home...her father's home....when he cleans up she recognizes it's him and tries to kick him out, but her dad stops her. after chatting w/ him some more, Janie and her dad figure out that Mart is related to the guy Vicky is supposed to marry...once again she tries to kick him out...but again her dad stops her...i just wanted to add that doesn't Janie's dad look too young to be a dad of two adult children...anyway...to get back at Mart, Janie gives him laxatives, so dude can't even leave the toilet...it's so bad, he passes out...ah the power of laxatives...and that's where episode 1 ends.

gosh, i went on longer than i intended, but whatever! so far i like it and you know when i like something, there's so much to talk about...Janie and Mart seem to have chemistry...here's to more chemistry!

Edit: Tomorrow's preview: Mart admits to Janie that he likes her. Job bitch slaps Janie, warning her off his brother (i think) and of course Janie sucker punches him back. Vicky and Job have an AWKWARD accidental kiss and Job gives into his mother to marry Vicky...Job uses his sweetest straightest voice to propose to Vicky.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Haha it's epi one and i'm already liking this! hopefully it won't disappoint us later on. Job plays his role so well :lol: The mum is so "chem" its hilarious :lol: Does anyone know what the name of theme song is called? I know Ice sings it...

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is so good funny. Vicky is pregnant? who is the daddy? i don't think it'll be the gay guy.
janie is so cute, she fits the role so much.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^___-" Rawr I will be screencapping this lakorn but episode 01 screencaps might be up tmr since I was busy with moving today -.-" Lol so I will probably screencap tmr's episode a bit early since I won't be so busy.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
aww...Tina...awesome to be here w/ you again! yeah, please do sc...ah, it'll be like the Ngao Asoke days all over again! hehehe...well, glad that they've started to generate a bit more buzz here at this thread! :D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
this lakorn is so good funny. Vicky is pregnant? who is the daddy? i don't think it'll be the gay guy.
janie is so cute, she fits the role so much.
you know, i don't think it is Job's baby...dude's gay and i don't think he'll even want to touch her...well, that's what i think...i'm leaning towards the baby being Ace's...eh, so much speculaton already after just ep 1...hehehe...we all want to know Vicky's baby daddy...baby daddy drama! :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well the baby will of course be Ace's LOL :p she is going to end up with Ace because Ace starts courting her after he gets her kicked out and divorced because he pretend to have an affair with her. He did it because he was scared that Job will hire someone else thats worst than him to do the job