Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
^it's a good thing that he's all cover ..
i mean, seriously, i do not like seeing hairy men .. shirtless.
so yup. if i see more of him shirtless, it will be a turnoff for me again. :lol:

i want more progress on ace and vicky's story.
they're more interesting than janie/mart since the last few episodes.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, i was a lil disappointed that there's an "r" scene in here..but i guess i understand what artee is going through...mui is just too stubborn for her own good...i saw the pain in his eyes after she told him she doesnt love him...like he lost all hopes in her...**i dont understand thai so im assuming that's what she told him, rite???**

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i was a lil disappointed that there's an "r" scene in here..but i guess i understand what artee is going through...mui is just too stubborn for her own good...i saw the pain in his eyes after she told him she doesnt love him...like he lost all hopes in her...**i dont understand thai so im assuming that's what she told him, rite???**

You're right, that's exactly the stuff she said to him. Oh boy people and their egos, some people really need to get over themselves. ;) Well, at least it all ends with a happy ending eventhough there was that unfortunate "r" scene.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHHHHH! i wanna see the next episode so bad ! :spin:
ace & vicky! awwww
mart gets into an accident. whooo!!!
can't wait!!!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
mui is too cruel! how could she say that! "i love you...see how easily i lied to you"...way to crush atee's hope! awww...i felt so bad for atee...though what he did wasn't right either...i mean it looked like mui was ready to confess and dude screws it up...how sad...but hopefully the happy ending will be SUPER sweet to make up for it! :D

oh and a comment on art's "coming out"...i'm glad the dad accepts him...but the mom...doesn't she love art the most...hmm...that was a sad moment too...though art has been the villian for most of the series, i do feel for him...he's had to hide who is really is...but i do say he kind of deserved how choke rejected him...the same way he cruelly lead on and rejected khem...ah, art, karma's a b**ch...:p

cecilia

Staff member
^too bad, he blame it on Mui again.
it was his own fault for hiding the truth in the first place.

so funny, b/c in here, the mom refuse to accept her gay son.
while in BGST, the dad refuse to accept the truth about tah :lol:

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i dont care about art..i think he deserves it. he is sooo selfish!

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
mui is too cruel! how could she say that! "i love you...see how easily i lied to you"...way to crush atee's hope! awww...i felt so bad for atee...though what he did wasn't right either...i mean it looked like mui was ready to confess and dude screws it up...how sad...but hopefully the happy ending will be SUPER sweet to make up for it! :D

oh and a comment on art's "coming out"...i'm glad the dad accepts him...but the mom...doesn't she love art the most...hmm...that was a sad moment too...though art has been the villian for most of the series, i do feel for him...he's had to hide who is really is...but i do say he kind of deserved how choke rejected him...the same way he cruelly lead on and rejected khem...ah, art, karma's a b**ch...:p
Don't blame it all on Mui, Why did Atee think Mui marry him in the beginning. How can u marry into a family that hate you, call you a dog (mah mui) treat ur sister badly and cause the death of your father. Atee is the one who love Mui so much that he's willing to do anything to kept her.
Does he think about HER feeling? Then there r 2 man crazy girls who's chasing him all the times. Why did he tell them off instead of ignoring them and making them think they have a chances. Remember Atee a playboy and he will say anything to get to you. If you were Mui what would you do to these ppll? For the mom, what comes around, goes around. She deserve it. The only person fair person here r the dad because he's only want his son to be happy and see pass the money and gift.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Ceryna, I agree with you it's not Mui who is to blame, Atee have parts too. He should have been more considerate of her feeling. If I was her I would run him down with my car after what he did. She was ready to tell him the truth, then he go and ruin it. Och.

danana82

sarNie Egg
It looks like this movie will be ending next week. Art may have been a villain throughout but he will change his ways after he accidently shoots Ahthee during the wedding. :eek: :eek:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
-It's so sad that Art's mom didn't accept him. She's just a cruel mom. She only cares about money, not her kids.
-I wished that they didn't have an r scene in this lakorn, because it would be different from most other lakorns like this. But Mui shouldn't have lied to him...and he shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. Where's the trust in marraige? A relationship doesn't work with no trust.
-I still don't see how the doctor and vicky will end up together. they don't seem to love each other at all.
-Job is so great at acting gay. He's hilarious :D. Makes me laugh.

cecilia

Staff member
^really, i could see how he's falling for vicky b/c of her personality.
the scene where they're at the temple, you could totally see how he stare at her, so in love.
the only question i have is .. HOW fast he forgot Mui .

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I did not like the R scene whatsoever...it ruined the flow of the lakorn...it was supposed to be a lighthearted love story, that's how I saw it...I saw Adtee as a total player since the first episode, but his attraction to Mui had changed him, even though she never changed herself to suit Adtee or anyone...I like that she's so strong and confident, but at times, I wish she would've just been more open when Adtee was pouring his heart to her. That rape scene was bad, because it wasn't like he realized he made a mistake...they let him show no sympathy for seeing Mui in tears, or remorse right after...Just the way he put on his shirt was like, "Okay, I'm done with that." It just ruined Adtee's character, to me. I loved that he was so sweet and thoughtful with Mui...I hated that she married him just to get back at his family...because he had nothing to do with what his mom and brother did to her family, and she knew he had genuine feelings for her, but she used that against him, I felt so bad. I can understand if he hurt her himself, but he didn't, he never did, he stood up for her, he practically chose her over his family...all before the misunderstandings keep happening. Why couldn't she have opened up more when he took her to the beach...It's so sad to see Adtee be heartbroken by her denying her feelings for him...when she told him that she liked him, at the beach, he was so happy...then when she tried to lie and tell him she loved him, he was even happier. He is the one P'ek that doesn't deserve to get treated that way by the N'ek...she's so mean to hurt him in that way...forget about the outsiders and the misunderstandings...they spent enough time together for her to know the kind of person he is, she should never have any doubt in him, since the beginning, he's been very straightforward with her about how he feels towards her...but for him, I can understand his doubt...not once did she say she loved him, and she never said she married him for love, she wouldn't let him ask about her reasons, but he married her anyway. I just feel bad for Adtee, because he was one huge player that changed dramatically after meeting Mui, and all she's done was push him away...I feel so bad for him.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i think chok still cares a lot about mui, but is slowly falling for kem...

yeah, i know ahtee is a player before and all...but he changed soo much after meeting mui...i think they are both wrong...they need to both be honest to each other...plus ahtee needs to stop being soo nice to those two girls...he may be a player before but he's too nice like his father...

judyp

sarNie Adult
I did not like the R scene whatsoever...it ruined the flow of the lakorn...it was supposed to be a lighthearted love story, that's how I saw it...I saw Adtee as a total player since the first episode, but his attraction to Mui had changed him, even though she never changed herself to suit Adtee or anyone...I like that she's so strong and confident, but at times, I wish she would've just been more open when Adtee was pouring his heart to her. That rape scene was bad, because it wasn't like he realized he made a mistake...they let him show no sympathy for seeing Mui in tears, or remorse right after...Just the way he put on his shirt was like, "Okay, I'm done with that." It just ruined Adtee's character, to me. I loved that he was so sweet and thoughtful with Mui...I hated that she married him just to get back at his family...because he had nothing to do with what his mom and brother did to her family, and she knew he had genuine feelings for her, but she used that against him, I felt so bad. I can understand if he hurt her himself, but he didn't, he never did, he stood up for her, he practically chose her over his family...all before the misunderstandings keep happening. Why couldn't she have opened up more when he took her to the beach...It's so sad to see Adtee be heartbroken by her denying her feelings for him...when she told him that she liked him, at the beach, he was so happy...then when she tried to lie and tell him she loved him, he was even happier. He is the one P'ek that doesn't deserve to get treated that way by the N'ek...she's so mean to hurt him in that way...forget about the outsiders and the misunderstandings...they spent enough time together for her to know the kind of person he is, she should never have any doubt in him, since the beginning, he's been very straightforward with her about how he feels towards her...but for him, I can understand his doubt...not once did she say she loved him, and she never said she married him for love, she wouldn't let him ask about her reasons, but he married her anyway. I just feel bad for Adtee, because he was one huge player that changed dramatically after meeting Mui, and all she's done was push him away...I feel so bad for him.
very well said. :) i def didn't like the rape scene and i agree that mart didn't show any remorse. he just said, "why are you crying?" which i thought, are you playing stupid or are you really stupid? lol.

i just wanted to add how bad i feel for art. i know he was a total jerk throughout, but the fact that his mom couldn't accept him for being gay was heartbreaking. she was so much more concerned with losing face than her son's feelings. i take art's situation personal because it took awhile for my mom to accept my brother. even to this day, i know it's awkward and i think it will always be awkward. but the fact that she supports him is all that really matters and i think thats what art needs right now. his mom sort of made him the way he is..she played a huge role in the situation he is in with janie/khem. and for the first time, the mom showed some emotion! i was even more sad when i saw the dad cry as well. :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I completely overlooked Art, because of my indignation with the whole Mui and Adtee thing, even though Job's performance in this lakorn was outstanding...he shined even though he was the villain, kind of...It all starts with the parents, it's this cycle that won't end unless someone ends it...whether it's tolerance, or acceptance...maybe it's just Asians, but it seems like they'd rather be in denial than talk about stuff like that...Like my little sister, my mom is still in denial about her being a lesbian...but she always says stuff to her like how she'll never accept her...that's just sad to know some parents can't accept their children and love them unconditionally...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i agree, did anyone noticed when mart picked mui up over his shoulders and mui was slapping his but i thought i funny and i never liked janie's crying scene in any lakorn , she just looks..............but who says you do when you cry anyway

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol. yeah, i noticed her slapping his butt too. and i also notice how bad marts acting is when he's trying to be emotional. he's soo much smoother and slicker when he's being comedic. just my thought..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i really enjoy this lakorn:
janie is perfect like always, she's a very good actress
ace is :drool: , i've discovered him in "kkkf" and he's so good, i like his couple with vicky
vicky, i don't like her as actress but she's very cute with ace
mart's mom, she's funny,
mart's dad, like the mom, he's funny

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if you guys would agree, but I think Art and Adtee's father is the funniest one in here. I know if I was married to a sarcastic man like that, he'd have to spend most of his time in the doghouse. :p But then again, I wouldn't be so cheap like his mom :lol: .