Sapai Mai Rai Sakdena ( TV Scene )

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Does Kelly have a contract with Ch7 now? If he doesn't they should have him in here because it doesn't make sense to have Benz and not have Kelly in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah right if Pat she has a mum why can't they just get someone to play her dad as Kelly's role. :scratchhead2:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
saw the teaser and it looks so fun! Pat in romantic comedy again, i'm looking forward to it. i wonder if she really sings in here, because she sounds so cute!
when i look at Alex at first, he seems too young for Pat but watching the teaser, they look cute together and like a matching couple! <3

cecilia

Staff member
^she changed it to something else -- didnt' hear it clear enough but the original lyric from benz was 'doremi doremi son lah - I only ask for 3 minutes, you don't have to praise me that i'm good. Wait til i'm done with this song and you can say it.'

SaoNoy89

sarNie Egg
i believe it is part 2 of kelly/benz b/c of Benz's past ..
maybe they'll kill of kelly's character lol

Yes this is the sequel to Benz and Kelly's lakorn. I think they'll just say that kelly is off out of the country doing work or something. I cant wait to see how pat will do in this sequel though i personally think pat and alex have no chemistry with one another which we shall see how they do...

jjinxx

^thanks for sharing Cupid Candy!

it looks like it'll be fun to watch with lots of stuff happening!

anyone subbing?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The 1st part is so good with Benz and Kelly love story and it was funny too but the 2nd part will based more with the
kids generation, it look so hilarious Pat and Alex they both have a age gap but they didn't look too bad.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Ok I was wondering why Benz would play Pat's mother. I guess it supposed to be a sequal. Still Benz is too young looking to play Pat's mother. Benz plays mother roles before but the girl is usually a younger one so it doesn't look as awkward as this.

lovely_angel

sarNie Egg
Ok I was wondering why Benz would play Pat's mother. I guess it supposed to be a sequal. Still Benz is too young looking to play Pat's mother. Benz plays mother roles before but the girl is usually a younger one so it doesn't look as awkward as this.
hey, Benz play as Dan W. mother before and it was ok. with Pat it ok too and she not going to be in it that much.

jjinxx

from the teaser i think Benz looks alright as the mom too. she's gorgeous and of course too young but it's fine, they are cute as mother-daughter