Sapai Mai Rai Sakdena ( TV Scene )

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ from the pictures, Alex and Pat don't really match imo...but i'm still excited to watch their interaction!!! because from the teaser they look kinda cute! thanks for sharing!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Gugib is sooo cute^^ I watched a few scenes. She is more entertaining than Pat. :p LOL. I thought Pat looks young baby face too but when Alex is next to her he makes her look much older.

fanny

sarNie Adult
pat's character is so annoying. not too fond with gugib, but yeah she's entertaining in here. alex is just adorable little boy to me haha maybe pat look too old for him.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I don't mind pairings with big age gaps but Pat and Alex don't really match IMO. Esp Pat with all the make up and fancy hair styles, she looks much more mature than the young p'ek Alex.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
What happened to Pat's face ????? :eyetwitch: :eyetwitch:
she was beautiful in her first lakorn :faint: but now i can't recognise her.... !

^ What happened was that Pat went overboard with breast implants, botox, and skin lightening treatments. She looks okay though if you didn't know what she looked like before, I suppose. As for Alex, he looks way too young to be playing the p'ek role. It just doesn't suit him. Otherwise, this would be a pretty good lakorn.