Saranyu Wongkrachang

calla

sarNie Adult
i miss him so much......wanna see him back on screen. :loool:
i believe his last lakorn was that one called "Mah Ha Hang" with Sai.
omg...i miss him....there's no word to describe how much i like him. i miss those old days were i never want to missed any of his works...also i really miss his voice....ehehe
between p'tang....he's one of my all time favorite actor :yahoo:

here are his new pics.....credit to interlove forum and gmmultimedia

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, missing him on screen. He is a good actor. I watch most of his lakorn, especially drama.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I think he's very handsome back in the 80's. I was in love with his lakorns...."Ban Sy Thong" opposite Morundee, "Waneeda" opposite Mew Lalita, and "Veerapow" opposite Ann Siriam. I even like him "Duang Rann Arthitarn" opposite Kob Suvanant (he was much much older in this lakorn than the other three...but he was and I believe he still is an excellent as an actor). Eventhough I was very young than....I was in love with all his four lakorns. Anyways, let get back to Saranyu....I thought he's supposed to have a movie out....I think it's about these kids or children. I'm hoping to see him in lakorn though....if he cleans himself up....he's better looking than older actors I've seen (I don't want to mention names...might offend their fans). The last lakorn he almost signed was PSPS opposite Kob&Stefan, he was supposed to play this dead character...but because of his movie...he's back out the last minutes...which I'm very happy that he didn't accept this role...I like to see him play as the pr'eng opposite the n'eng....you know what I mean.

calla

sarNie Adult
clueless_crazy...i have no idea......but i'll try to search if there's any.

talking about Sarunyoo...just not enough for me. he's such a great actor. :yahoo:
all of his lakorns were really really good.

i'm sure there were still many of his that i don't have the chance to watch. :(

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks, Calla, I appreciate any feedback you find.

These photos you posted, is this from his upcoming movie?

I've only seen about five of his lakorns, with Ann Siriam, Kob, two w/Nanthika, and with this girl I don't know her name (she was 'bopha' in the lakorn that he played opposite Nanthika)

annthongprasom

sarNie Hatchling
effectively than saranyou have so many lakorn then what i saw then :

* Bang Sai thang (with monradee)
* Massaya (with monradee)
* The wife without etat civil (then i translate it in khmer to english)
* Wanida (with mew)
* he had another lakorn (comedy one) with mew forgot the title, it talked about that : he was a cop and under the power of mew'older brother then he kidnap her for his friend who fell in love with her and make her believe that he was a robber then he friend came to rescuss her to be her hero (something like that lol forgot one part of the drama)
* Pop 2 with Ann siriam
* White house with Ann siriam where the supporting cast was Monradee
* There was one lakorn who remarked by Ploy and Bee Bandit who the pr'ek called "mark" half Thai and white who came to take a revenge of the n'ek family for his aunt and grand parents death and argued all the time with the n'ek who name "Bee" his aunt's daugther then the first version was Saranyou himself.
* There was one lakorn too with Nok chatchai wife where in this lakorn he was her husband and have an affair with his wife's best friend remark by Nok Chatchy himself, Jariya enfonee, and jenjira.
* There was another lakorn with Brook's sister-in-law as the n'ek where there are Three pr'ek in it : Saranyou, Johnny and Pongpat...
* Monruka lou thong remark by Kob Suvanant, Por, Au and Yui.
* Another lakorn with the same n'ek in Monruklouthong.
* Lakorn with Noi Bussakorn
* Lakorn with the girl who acted as Bopha in Monruk lou thong.
* Lakorn with Tanya Renaret
* Lakorn with Sai
* Lakorn with an old actress... Then i forgot the title grrr...
that's it as i know...

ah i forgot the recently one with Noi bussakorn, the chinese family where p'pepper was in it... Acted in a bad role "Raping his own aunt" grrrr

calla

sarNie Adult
i found these at exact site.......i wasn't sure if its him or not. its a movie with Tuk Bongkok.
no matter how many time i looked.....its just look like him. so i tried to read if his name there on the article...but too bad they didn't mention about his name. so what u guys think ?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i miss him so much......wanna see him back on screen.
i believe his last lakorn was that one called "Mah Ha Hang" with Sai.
omg...i miss him....there's no word to describe how much i like him. i miss those old days were i never want to missed any of his works...also i really miss his voice....ehehe
Saranyus last lakorn was actually "lod lai mangkorn"

hes such a great actor..i think chatchai is the only older actor whos still in pra'ek roles..well theres Johnny too but he disappear..i want to see Sam Y. back on screen too..why cant they ever air his lakorn with Tik K :arrg:

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
i found these at exact site.......i wasn't sure if its him or not. its a movie with Tuk Bongkok.
no matter how many time i looked.....its just look like him. so i tried to read if his name there on the article...but too bad they didn't mention about his name. so what u guys think ?

Wow, he looks so different here even though its at an angle.

What movie is this -- is it recent?

effectively than saranyou have so many lakorn then what i saw then :
Thanks for listing out his lakorns. Looks like I missed alot! Lol. Know where I can get a copy of his lakorns in Khmer?

moilee

sarNie Adult
Now that somebody mention one of his lakorns on my list was "Roy Marn", he played opposite this used to be cute girl (forgot her name) back that times; she was very famous too. I'm wondering what happened to her. I don't see her play mother in any recent lakorns. Is she lived in Thai or another country? Now back to his lakorn.....someone has a copy of Masaya with Sarayou opposite Morundee? If you know....I would like to get a copy...always been his and Morundee's fan. Thanks:)

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling

this movie is freaky... its some psycho horror movie which saranyu himself directed... i think. don't know what it's called, but i saw bits of the movie on tv pool tonight where they were talkin about Tuk doing too many x-rated scenes or something like that.

calla

sarNie Adult
Yup Calla, that's Sarunyou there with Tuk, a lot of his movie projects are with her.
oh.....ok....thanks Mai. but looks like he's the bad guy in that movie.... :drool:

Saranyus last lakorn was actually "lod lai mangkorn"
lolz......tinah, i was totally forget about that one......omg. to say the truth i didn't finish that one. i'm just on part 5 and then stopped. i rather wanna see him with a different role.

Soteeda

I love saranyu! He was and is still my all time fav actor. The first thai lakorn I watched was Ban Sai Tong which he starred in and I've loved him since then.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Dude I'm one of his biggest fan! Him and Sam Yuranan are my favorite old skool actors.

I love Sam's singing and Sarunyu's charm in lakorns such as Massaya & Ban Sai Thong,etc.

I am trying to collect all their works too lolz...but so busy with life and work. I've seen a lot of Sarunyu's lakorn and yep many of them are already mentioned here.

I have to say that I just adore and have the utmost respect for Tua and Sam...I miss them too!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
There was one he played with Nok (Johnny's wife), is a sequel to Prissana called "Jao Sao Kong Anoun". I wish someone would have that and post it up soon, even though is a very old movie. :yahoo: