sarNie record

Muddie Murda

smile...
So Darvil wanted to compete. He says he's #2 in meeting the most sarNies. Haha :p

So, how many sarNies have you met offline, face-to-face? :D

I've met up with:
-Pa
-Joey
-Lekkie
-KT
-Sarah
-Reagan
-Stima

I think that's it. It's a dangerous mission.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Muddie, when you are posting this list, I could think you are like a serial killer ! :lol:

For me, I've met up with Jensen and John.

Jen and I have common friends, and I well know Sophie, for we went to the same school and that we live in the same town. I also met Phone (I think she is more active on Spicy than here... Anyway, I don't really know) from Jen. Thanks to Phone, Jen, Sophie and her sister, I got to see Noon, Ning, Jeab and other unknown daras names in Paris years ago.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Muahahaha Maybe I am a killer :D.
So you have a record of 5! You're 2nd place so far. lol
Hmm, you can set it at 3 ahah. Just consider Jensen, John and Phone, since I know them through SW. Sophie and her sister (Nelly. And I don't know if she has a SW account), I've known them for about 9 years !

Muddie Murda

smile...
As long as they have a sarNie account, then they count muahahaha. I thought Sophie had an account...unless we're speaking of difference sophies (didn't she come into flashchat?)

XCappy

Mr. Char
As long as they have a sarNie account, then they count muahahaha. I thought Sophie had an account...unless we're speaking of difference sophies (didn't she come into flashchat?)
Yes, it was her in Flashchat. I was talking about her sister's eventual account :).

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Met only 1, by the user name of juicyfruit. But I have friends who I have refer to sarnworld. hehe, that don't count. Scary, I don't want to meet you 1111, don't know if you are a serial killer and don't want to be next on the list. LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well I sort of met p'sam because we kind of saw each other at a relatives wedding and then we met on sarNworld LOL flashchat..
I've met P'malee aka dj chipmunk or oweee_it's_leelee

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I've met quite a few.

-Thounoy aka 2Noy-(She's my best friend in reality. So she prolly won't count. Lolz)

-P'Neung-met her at P'Num&Kal's concert in April 2008. She approached me first and I kinda didn't recognized her cus I haven't seen her pic for the longest time ever. Lolz. She was supposed to come out to P'Lift&P'Oil's concert from Indiana but she couldn't ;(

-Sandy-First time saw her at P'Num&Kal's concert but wasn't sure if it was her or not. Lolz. But then we met up again at P'Lift&P'Oil's concert in November 2008&Going to hanging out with her later on this month (;

-Karen,Donna&Saeng-(They're all sisters. Karen&Donna both are sarnies but I'm not sure about Saeng)Met them at P'Lift&P'Oil's concert in November 2008. They came down from Wisconsin. Which IDK when I'm going to see them again ;(

---I'm pretty sure there were many more sarnies at the 2 concerts but I've just never seen their pics before. Lolz.

-Saifah-I'm going out to vacation to Cali this summer with Thounoy&Going to hangout with Saifah (;

---So overall, I've met 4 so far&&Exchanged phone numbers with them all. Some even before we met. Lolz.​

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Dangerous Task indeed :lol:

okay so i'm friend w/ Aiko (xlilanimeanjox) aka Julie sister..so i've met her...
Melody (new & UNACTIVE member) and I are good friends...

so 2? lol

but Moh and i've planned to meet next new year lol does tat count :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I broke the record

I have met none. =D But I would like to meet a few. Hehehe!!!

Katerine

Butterfly123
i've only meet one ..x..Lil Mizz Summers..x.. (unactive) but she went to the same school as me and she kind of a friend to lol so guess she doesn't count :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I've met quite a few.

-Thounoy aka 2Noy-(She's my best friend in reality. So she prolly won't count. Lolz)

-P'Neung-met her at P'Num&Kal's concert in April 2008. She approached me first and I kinda didn't recognized her cus I haven't seen her pic for the longest time ever. Lolz. She was supposed to come out to P'Lift&P'Oil's concert from Indiana but she couldn't ;(

-Sandy-First time saw her at P'Num&Kal's concert but wasn't sure if it was her or not. Lolz. But then we met up again at P'Lift&P'Oil's concert in November 2008&Going to hanging out with her later on this month (;

-Karen,Donna&Saeng-(They're all sisters. Karen&Donna both are sarnies but I'm not sure about Saeng)Met them at P'Lift&P'Oil's concert in November 2008. They came down from Wisconsin. Which IDK when I'm going to see them again ;(

---I'm pretty sure there were many more sarnies at the 2 concerts but I've just never seen their pics before. Lolz.

-Saifah-I'm going out to vacation to Cali this summer with Thounoy&Going to hangout with Saifah (;

---So overall, I've met 4 so far&&Exchanged phone numbers with them all. Some even before we met. Lolz.​

OMG Noy, I wonder if you know the same Neung I know! :lol: She lives in Indiana too!

So far I haven't met any of the sarNies in person. only one but, I knew her before SW. I've exchange numbers with Samantha aka teeruk & we text like everyday. :lol:

n_naruk

OMG Noy, I wonder if you know the same Neung I know! :lol: She lives in Indiana too!

So far I haven't met any of the sarNies in person. only one but, I knew her before SW. I've exchange numbers with Samantha aka teeruk & we text like everyday. :lol:
Hmmm...my P'Neung is Neungratai aka Allie. She's from South Bend area. Elkurt I believe? So, IDK if it's the same Neung or not. Lolz.

Noy, I'm the same way with Saifah. We've exchanged numbers years ago and text each other like everyday! I'm meeting up with her this summer. So I'm excited. First time going out to Cali (;​

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Hmmm...my P'Neung is Neungratai aka Allie. She's from South Bend area. Elkurt I believe? So, IDK if it's the same Neung or not. Lolz.

Noy, I'm the same way with Saifah. We've exchanged numbers years ago and text each other like everyday! I'm meeting up with her this summer. So I'm excited. First time going out to Cali (;​
OMG Noy! that's the same Nuengie I know! We use to go to the same elementary school. She was in my sister's class then she moved away. :lol: what a small world!

Oh girl you will loveeee Cali! It's the best place to be :D

n_naruk

OMG Noy! that's the same Nuengie I know! We use to go to the same elementary school. She was in my sister's class then she moved away. :lol: what a small world!

Oh girl you will loveeee Cali! It's the best place to be :D
Oh wow!
This is a small world! Hahaha.
People all around knows each other.
I met her online in 2005 but we actually met in person April 2008.
Yep, I'm so excited for Cali!
Trying to save up as much money as I can!
Girl gots to shop while she's out there. Lolz.

Oh, Noy we should meet up when I go out there (;​

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Oh wow!
This is a small world! Hahaha.
People all around knows each other.
I met her online in 2005 but we actually met in person April 2008.
Yep, I'm so excited for Cali!
Trying to save up as much money as I can!
Girl gots to shop while she's out there. Lolz.

Oh, Noy we should meet up when I go out there (;​
It sure is a small world! LOL. Which part of Cali are you visiting? If you come to SD hit me up girrr!! :D

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha..you silly noy...i've met tina..well sorta..and it wasnt a funeral silly...it was your cousin's wedding or best friend or something..lol i've met susie..and other than that..i dont think anyone else..lol besides txting noy all the time...lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
haha..you silly noy...i've met tina..well sorta..and it wasnt a funeral silly...it was your cousin's wedding or best friend or something..lol i've met susie..and other than that..i dont think anyone else..lol besides txting noy all the time...lol

It says wedding ja :p lmao; yeah it was my cousin's wedding;