sarnworld chat hates me

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
just venting my frustration at not being able to get into chatroom to talk to my favorite dj: dj ning!

jsut so you know darv i leave it open for awhile and refresh it every now and then after awhile i will get this error message:

IPS Driver Error: there appears to be an error with the database

nikki1786

LizQuen
just venting my frustration at not being able to get into chatroom to talk to my favorite dj: dj ning!

jsut so you know darv i leave it open for awhile and refresh it every now and then after awhile i will get this error message:

IPS Driver Error: there appears to be an error with the database

eh!?! i got in :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
Aww genkz, how did I know it was you who created this thread right when I read the topic?
Why isn't darv spending 110% of his energy fixing this?! jk darv, please don't kill me and help me with my HD :)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ow, it hates me too, i can't connect too. i have a message which said my nick already used.

XCappy

Mr. Char
ow, it hates me too, i can't connect too. i have a message which said my nick already used.
Really ?
When you click in the chat link, you are logged as a guest. Just click in the logout button and then enter your nickname and your password. ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I try to go in there everyday but then i get distracted by stuff LOL and end up leaving ... but you should complain genky! LOL I'm kidding the old man has lots of work probably no time to look at it yet.