• Other [PM US for suggestions]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiatus

Super Momo
Dear stinky members,

WITH MUCHO MUCHO MUCHO *ahem* anticipation :rolleyes: we decided to create a Sarnworld Idols 3. We hope that more people will participate this time unlike the previous years. After discussion, our "staff" want to change the Idols concept. Instead of the whole solo performance, 1 star & 1 prize, it will be a Sarnworld DUO Idols. YEAH YOU HEARD ME! A DUO IDOLS, how more creative can we be, admit it you love us. If you were shy to participate in the previous Idols, find yourself a partner and sing like your mama never heard you before lol.

HOWEVER, before we make our decision we need your opinion first. Even if you're not gonna participate, please vote, you might change you mind after the Idols 3 and participate in the future Idols (if there is any =P ).

-SUPER Momo & Kkrystal

P.S this time deadline will be MET. Don't worry, I won't be the one that organize this whole thing hahaha. :rolleyes:
More informations will be posted after poll results, stay tune... hahah i tunes ^_^
By the way, what did Kkrystal eat today man... :mellow:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
because someone didn't send the t-shirt to me yet!!!!!!! hint the person asking!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
but u told me the picture isnt' right and goin give me a new picture im stilll waiting hahaha ? it been so long dat the remaining t-shirt they credit me for the damage to just my refund $ back and 2 free print on t-shirt and the free one i put Bie picture and " ruk .... i need somebody" haha ya want to see it ?? it cute ! la la la

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
but Sarnworld Idols 2 the winner didn't come to claim their prize LOL>>
so not true sarn...

because someone didn't send the t-shirt to me yet!!!!!!! hint the person asking!!!
haha tell her p'K... i've been waiting for ehmm how long now, about 7 months now... where is it??? hmm chop chop or ur going to have to send another lakorn as for ur apology... hahahah jkjk

*anyways, momo and p'k.... this is pretty intresting.... can we do like an on air kinda thing?? well we can personally interview some of the sarnies on Skype and and make them sing live u know?? it's p'ane's idea, maybe we can do like a live session with one of the dj's hosting it :) cool beans..... ohh and shut up momo, no one's asking... haahhaha

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Seriously, something is wrong with the voting thing. It says 6 votes and only two shows. I know I voted for the Duo competition. And seriously, as a fair warning, all of you should vote for this to be a solo competition. Cause if you don't, me and darv will win hands down with the song "Dear Muddie." So take my warning to heart.

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahaha ok dance teacher . go pick out any lakorn i have i'll mail it out asap hahaha

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
we did think about doing a live singing but then we run into the "TIME ZONE" issue..... that's just one issue. Lolz asks the tim dude and muddie about the picture. Lolz he's taking care of me. Sorry lek... How about I go step on them. Maybe that'll move things a bit faster???? How would you like a squash muddie and tim?? hehe i think it's good. Mini muddie and mini tim lolz portable and ready to go. 555...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
if we do live session via skype please let it be someone who can use stereo talk >.< lol because I remember how big of an hassle it is .. and hrRms if you guys really wanna do it then lemme know =] so I can see what I can do? and plus scheduling is gonna be getting easier soon so yah .. and yeah time zone may be an issue lol

Muddie Murda

smile...
I love the duo idea!! Except, I dont think we'd get many entries. Even though many would sign up, if one from each duo get lazy and don't do it, then they won't get to enter, even when that other partner REALLY wanted to entered and did his/her part already.

That's my input. ^_^ Whichever way is fione w/ me.

Rakniran

i voted for solo even though i'm not gonna join in. I can;t sing.

i think solo is better since i love to hear all the beautiful voice like from last time. So many beautiful vocal singer. cANT wait to hear the new one.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
oooh...this should be interesting.

sarN

sarNie Granny
how can we have a duo when in SW there are 5,000 girls and prolly 3 guys LOL>>>>>

_Pleasure

sarNie Egg
3 guys only? i thought there were atleast 5-10 around here somewhere...i guess they're just hiding due to being outnumbered by girls..xD

sarN

sarNie Granny
there about 12 guy but they are out number LOLL>>> and yeah some is prolly hidding haha

Hiatus

Super Momo
lol why do everyone want a duo to be a guy and a girl? why can't it be two girls or two guys? o_O you guys are so stereotype lmao..

Muddie.. true if one partner get lazy it sucks for the other but yeah it's a risk that we have to take then we'll know who's lazy in SW muahahaha j/k j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.