SarnWorld Meetup

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Ever gone down to Pike's Place? or...China Town?
I went to Myrtle Beach this summer during that Bike Fest thing. I have pictures, drew a penis in the sand.

AHHHHHHHHHHh hahhahah wow i bet hahah u have fun? wow a penis in the sand so that's what that was hahahahhahahhah jk jk lol wow hahah i bet u like that hahahahahhah jk jk lol

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
AHHHHHHHHHHh hahhahah wow i bet hahah u have fun? wow a penis in the sand so that's what that was hahahahhahahhah jk jk lol wow hahah i bet u like that hahahahahhah jk jk lol
It's a nice beach. The water isn't bad, pretty warm. South Carolina is like the boondocks though...absolutely nothing there.

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
Love Oregon, no tax on clothes. right ? Do you go to the college there? I have a friend that goes there.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
noungning, what part of RI are you from?...anyone live near, VA, PA, RI, or MD? i always make my way around those 4 states lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah Oregon has no tax on anything....and true it rains alot here....and it snows like almost every year tooo...snow is pretty cool! hahahaha...yeah...who else here lives in oregon? anyone anyone? RI has no tax either...thats kool...shoot i thought that oregon was the only state that had that....! man we should have a meet up..it would be pretty cool!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Oh kev that looks like so much fun! Are you participating on the stage or participating in the auidence? haha

Grudgeprincess, I live in the carolina! But the cooler northern part haha