Sarnworld Photoshop Battle Thread

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww ceci, that's super cute :D

well even though i'm not battling...i'll introduce myself as a super FAN! and let you all know i'm rooting for all of you ^^
I'm known as RR or 98 (because i love rahut rissaya and JLR)
I'm 18 years old now (woooo!) going to be in college this coming school year
I've been a member since dec 2007
I'm Hmong just like my sis Aiko and I'm also a spammer too :ph34r: and was called King RR way back in the JLR thread---probably lost my crown now though
I'm a HUGE fanfic addict---which lead me to become the moderator for the FANFIC thread lol
and i've been known to have lots of lovers (Won Bin, Paul Pattarapon, Mart Krissada, Chakrit, Rome, Ken, Por, Mario, Pepper, Captain, Oil, Num, Tik, Weir, Cee, Win, Stefan, Por, Kelly, Puri, Ace, Go, Nichkhun, Kim Jae Won, Ambrose, Wallace Huo, ....the list goes on) but my Hubby is: Aum Atichart :wub:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i love everyones ^_^ ..
COME ON GIRLS!! LETS MAKE SW MORE ACTIVE!! LOL XP..

so moey do you still want one of 2pm lol..
naw its kool now... lols i thought you was gonna do it today.. lols so when you said tomorrow i got unpatient and made my own.. even if i dont like to photoshop like that lols

@RR

NICHKHUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! LOLS

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
btw kristy, nah not too late to join, for this aum battle i think yeh cause the voting already up .. but for the next theme join us aite.

edit: anie =[ stop spreading out gayness into this thread LOLs *im not her slave, monkey, copyrighted etc -- so not true .. she's my big bird xD*
ahh, gotcha ;)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
lalalala lalalala im back! lmao... ahahha i see a winner!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! im excited for the next theme!!woo wooo woooo

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I vote for #2 it looks like drawing/sketching, because I personally like drawing/sketching stuffs. :lol:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Love RR's lil introduction ^_^

I've voted. It wasn't an easy choice cus all of them are really good!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
damn its all so close... dum dum dum... who is gonna be the winner... hehe ceci or nina..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I see a tie breaker... so what happens when there is a tie breaker. Row-Sham-Bow? :loool:

Those two tie breakers, PM me rock paper or sissor LMAO just kidding.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Should we make it official that today is it. If so, then we got a winner thanks to Lome :D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
It was fun...I hope more ppl join in next time...lol I'm not in 2 win, just to share n steal ideas...hahaa...j/k

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao fun..

oooo will it be nina.. dum dum dum..

lmao. i just realized is it bau who's in charge or anie?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
damn its soooo close...ceci and nina are head to head! ahhhhhh this is sooo fun!! who would it be? hmmmmmmmmmm drum roll please!!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lmao fun..

oooo will it be nina.. dum dum dum..

lmao. i just realized is it bau who's in charge or anie?
Ahaha, actually its both me n bau's idea (but i was so lazy to post the topic so she had to do it for me) lol
anywho, i've discussed with bau alrdy n if she had to manage this alone she'll commit suicide lol
so easier said, imma help my lil bb out to manage this battle.

--

back to the topic, we've decided that today would be the closing day for the voting. So it's 11.37am now at my area. Voting stops when its my 12pm. Then whoever gt the highest votes, wins.