sarNworld video streaming site!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Link is video.sarnworld.com

Here is the link to all the media.

http://video.sarnworld.com/c/All/

Anyway the video site is NOT integrated with the forum so you won't be able to login with your SW account.

Now my request is for you guys to start uploading lakorns on there or any other TV shows. I forgot to mention that it is a full episode streaming. No 10 mins cut or anything ;) I am aware of a slight audio delay but it should be ok. Let me know if that is more then a problem.

You WILL HAVE to register an account to upload so if you are interested in doing that, go ahead and register.

Eventually we will get the site integrated but for now, I'll open it to the public for the viewing.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
woOt yay ^__^ I was the first to try it out hahaha and it rox so far ;] I'm gonna be uploading Art Ti Tarn Ruk, Tawan Tard Bullapah and Narng Tard On there ^__^

noungning

Heartless
how about we also copy this thread into the thai section or lakorn sections? i think the latter makes more sense... and also the other drama/movie etc sections? so ppl who uploads just those might consider doing this rather than uploading to sendspace or what not... but just an option... i know some prefers to dl and burn them...

sarN

sarNie Granny
darvil be sure to put the ads in swv too!! need some hit !! ^_^

darvil

sarNie Adult
Yea you can but you will have to register on it.

Thats why it was created so members can add to it!

Right now the video bitrate is optimized for lakorn videos though so uploading an MV might not be as good quality. This is alot of lakorn wmv are low quality and I didn't want to waste space by bumping it up. I will do something about it later.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thanks for doing all the works to make our lives easier, Darvil.
thanks for all the uploading too, tina.
thanks everyone for sharing.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
dude old man. wth. why didnt you integrate it, huh?
too excited and cocky that you want to show this off?
lols. looks good. i cant believe you didnt integrate it!
SHAME ON YOU!!! you need to feel awful!!! v__v

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
dude old man. wth. why didnt you integrate it, huh?
too excited and cocky that you want to show this off?
lols. looks good. i cant believe you didnt integrate it!
SHAME ON YOU!!! you need to feel awful!!! v__v
Give khoon ta a break n'joey he's old :p ohhh n'joey lol did u see i finally used that banner u made me! LOL