Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yay more Ae I love this girl ^___^ she is an awesoem actress. dooode it would be nice to see her pair with eg again; but i don't know his story he isn't even on screen anymore. LOL can't get enough of these two from ummm Ngao Asoke and Fad Lhong Hon

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i am hope its also with Rome, Aon S. or maybe Chakrit hehehehe that would be awesome. she seems to be getting a lot of the n'rang roles and supporting role.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yay I am happy Ae has another lakorn.. she is so pretty. I love her! Hope the praek is Rome or Num.S I would love to see her with them both!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't like Por... He's starting to piss me off. He as too many lakorns right now! He's everywhere haunting me!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah he does have too many la korns but so does Mart and Rome too. so. but yeah a new pra aek would be better. Ae is a good actress. she will play her role well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
so far, rome only has 2 for this year that i know of and mart is 3 while por has like 5!

thanks kristy

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
ehmmm... if ur gunna talk about Por having too much lakorn then u needa think that Pat Naprapa's doing the same too.... so it's even...... no offense to pat's fan....

anyways YAY!! finally Por is playing with someone NEW.... finally!! i love AE and her lakorns, she's so pretty :) thankgod she changed channels :) i wonder what the title means?? anyone mind translating??

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i don't know...he's cute and hot in his own way...i think that if por is in a lot lakorns now, he won't be later and then other hot actors can take his place^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Correction!! Thank god! Por Thrisadee is not here. It's going to be Chai Chatayadom, Ae Issiriya, and I think Aun Witiya? It will start filming on the 13th of March. Credit to Em @ Pantown.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thank goodness!!hes having way too many lakorns

chai and aey? thats a new pairing

edit:theres a thread of this already so ill merge it