Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
im currently watchin ep 1 and im linkin it so far. i love how theyve gotten married three lifetimes in a row. but what i dont get is that, how did they get a hold of the cloth? is it passed thru family? i dont get it.

its so sad that they marry, but then she ends up dying in all three lives. from the pics, it seems that AE was the ghost's friend, so thats why she's contacting AE.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
tanya feels like she has a lot in common w/ ae and ae can hear her dats y she tries to get ae to help her. yea i'm assuming chai keeps gettin reincarnated in da same family and so does nampueng. cause nampueng did live in dat one mansion for a while lol for all 3 lifetimes wasn't it? or 2 lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol. i like how the gay guy from sawan bieng is in here too..haha but too bad he doesn't have that one girl with him this time.

i loved how they always say KHUN BOSS KHA...lmao!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
it's so weird seeing him say khub LOL ur talkin bout da servant w/ da big ass belly right? LOL
lol. yep. this time he doesnt look gay ne more..hahaha

AE doesn't look good with her hair and her clothes in the shop at all!

and chai is such a player in the fourth life. is he already married to that girl?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
tanya feels like she has a lot in common w/ ae and ae can hear her dats y she tries to get ae to help her. yea i'm assuming chai keeps gettin reincarnated in da same family and so does nampueng. cause nampueng did live in dat one mansion for a while lol for all 3 lifetimes wasn't it? or 2 lol
i see. yea cuz since i couldnt read the thai writing, i was confused to how chai could remarry nampeung again when she just died. but yea, i caught on that they reincarnated.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I AM LOVING THE THEME SONG!!! DOES NE ONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE ORIGINAL AND FULL VERSION? WHERE IT'S NOT JUST THE RIPPED VERSION?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it's probably all over da internet for download lol but i dunno what it's called and who sings it. i think chai's always been a player cause da last lifetime when nampueng was possessed and jumped out da window she called him a player when she yelled at him. they're not married yet in present time and chai's already wanting to get into ae's pants

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
it's probably all over da internet for download lol but i dunno what it's called and who sings it. i think chai's always been a player cause da last lifetime when nampueng was possessed and jumped out da window she called him a player when she yelled at him. they're not married yet in present time and chai's already wanting to get into ae's pants
i see.

aom looks so old for the guy. and the guy looks too old for ae. they shouldve gotten a better guy to pair up with AE. she is too fine to settle for that. haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
chai needs to get a tan. i hate when guys are so light skinned. makes them look feminine lol

cant wait til tommrows epi. look like more drama is coming.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aom looks too old for who? haha da new pra'ek uan he erm... lol he need to get rid of his nasty sideburns. but his character aint all dat significant so i don't care lol i watched dis for da supporting cast mostly lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
aom looks too old for who? haha da new pra'ek uan he erm... lol he need to get rid of his nasty sideburns. but his character aint all dat significant so i don't care lol i watched dis for da supporting cast mostly lol
aom is the beezy rite? doesnt she like nampeungs bro? aom looks old for him. and he doesnt match ae at all.

i wanna see ae pair with dan again. i regret not watchin pee kaew sumthin sumthin. i didn't kno ae was gonna be a ghost. if i knew that i woulda continued watchin it. haha

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
whos the supporting cast?

n dang. i just noticed his sideburns..lmao!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i can see why aom got criticized by tanya.

when tanya came to greet aom, tanya spoke in with a beezy/ stuck-up tone. i wanna kno what aom said to tanya tho.

is there any caps on ep 1?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
haha i did partial caps but ill be finishing up tmr i got home kind of late im its like 430 am here now lol ill prolly do 1 and 2 at the same time.

but tanya's father head got chopped off because he was supposedly trying to overthrow the government.