Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

fanny

sarNie Adult
but remember tanya said her dad got blame for that. i'm not too fond with ae, but this lakorn look very good.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea they said dat tanya's daddy was framed but dunno...
aom is the beezy rite? doesnt she like nampeungs bro? aom looks old for him. and he doesnt match ae at all.

i wanna see ae pair with dan again. i regret not watchin pee kaew sumthin sumthin. i didn't kno ae was gonna be a ghost. if i knew that i woulda continued watchin it. haha
aom is da biatch dat got da market people ganging up on tanya and nampueng don't got a brother. maybe u have da people mixed up lol i kinda got confused reading ur posts lol pra'ek (uan) is aom's older brother. da police guy (chai da one dat nampueng is about to get married to in their past 3 lifetimes) is nampueng's bf

whos the supporting cast?

n dang. i just noticed his sideburns..lmao!
supporting cast is whoever aint main leads lol aom, nampueng, chai and erybody else dat aint leading lol

i can see why aom got criticized by tanya.

when tanya came to greet aom, tanya spoke in with a beezy/ stuck-up tone. i wanna kno what aom said to tanya tho.

is there any caps on ep 1?
i didn't think tanya had a stuck up tone lol she was being nice to her so they could get along but aom's a jealous biatch

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is so interesting!!
I didn't think I would like it but I tried it and man it sure is interesting.
I'm going to continue with this lakorn. And Aom is so mean to Tanya, I'm glad she is revenging them back lol.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Same here KaylaC, I didn't even expect to watch it but epi 1 hooked me. I'm more interested in the past than the modern time though. Feel sorry the most for Nampeung. Seems like she's the only innocent one. Aom and Chai caused the most damage and she just got pulled along on the ride. It's ironic that she saved Tanya's life from drowning and Tanya ended up drowning her.

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i try to catch LOOKSAO GAMNAN this morning .. but got lazy, and was late
any how, i got up and watch a little of this lakorn .. it was PRETTY INTERESTING ..
i'm gonna give it a try with all these HOOK ON comments ^^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow, like everyone, i was actually going to skip this lakorn, but i happen to give eps 1 a try and got totally hooked!! haha

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i wanted to watch this on the air date, but freaking Artit Ching Duang held me back! I'm totally making this up.. gotta support Ae!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
dis lakorn is pretty good! but its pretty scary lol! i probably wont be watching this lakorn at night lol! scaryyyy

lady0fdarkness

Girls.. tell me if this will scare me cause.. uhmm. eventhough I'm the lady 0f darkness, I'm really scared when it comes to Thai ghosts cause they don't mess around. Plus, I'm home alone wayy too much to be watching scary stuff.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol this lakorn doesn't really scare me lmao if you wanna see a scary lakorn try Woot's and May P's lakorn "Pood Payabaht" that lakorn freaked the beejeebers out of me.

lady0fdarkness

I don't know what lakorn it was but it was long ago.. it scares me till this day.. uhm.. all I remember is a little bird flying out of a little boys mouth.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
LMAO not sure what that is all about but tanya looks freaky sometimes. however, it's not too bad...so far...in terms of scariness. lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yea they said dat tanya's daddy was framed but dunno...

aom is da biatch dat got da market people ganging up on tanya and nampueng don't got a brother. maybe u have da people mixed up lol i kinda got confused reading ur posts lol pra'ek (uan) is aom's older brother. da police guy (chai da one dat nampueng is about to get married to in their past 3 lifetimes) is nampueng's bf

supporting cast is whoever aint main leads lol aom, nampueng, chai and erybody else dat aint leading lol

i didn't think tanya had a stuck up tone lol she was being nice to her so they could get along but aom's a jealous biatch

oh dang i think i did get messed up...haha so the sideburn guy is aom's bro? but how come he drop her off? n not go home?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
wait, so does aom like chai?

it's so weird seeing aom and chai together..haha esp cuz aom was chai's aunt in TAE PANG KORN. haha