Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

jazzy

sarNie Egg
wait, so does aom like chai?

it's so weird seeing aom and chai together..haha esp cuz aom was chai's aunt in TAE PANG KORN. haha
yes, she does.....hates her jealousy toward ae.......that y she is n'rai......silly me(o_O)....LOL

Yep!!!!!........ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
tanya is such a beezy! im really hatin her rite now. how can she kill nampeung when nampeung is so nice to her????????

so freakin dumb. she needs to get some sense slapped into her.

jazzy

sarNie Egg
tanya is such a beezy! im really hatin her rite now. how can she kill nampeung when nampeung is so nice to her????????

so freakin dumb. she needs to get some sense slapped into her.
I'm with u on that too..............LOL
Soooo Evilllllllllll!!!!!!!......That tanya!!!!!!

jazzy

sarNie Egg
nampeung saved her life, but she killed nampeung over a guy. how dumb and desparate.
nampenung is ae's young sis n when u're in the same family....it looked like they helping one another so tanya doesn't trust anyone at this point......nam probably is nice but it's just the beginning so we'll see how that goes......lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
nampenung is ae's young sis n when u're in the same family....it looked like they helping one another so tanya doesn't trust anyone at this point......nam probably is nice but it's just the beginning so we'll see how that goes......lol
ae? u mean aom?

but yea, thats true. we'll have to wait for the other eps.

but dang im watchin ep 2 rite now and AE got hella stalkers...haha

first the old creepy guy, but now the cop...lol

jazzy

sarNie Egg
i'm sorrrry!!!!!!
i meant aom........hehehehe!!!!!

hey the cop not that bad......he likes her!!!!!!!!!!!!
not like the other one that wants to hurt her.......;)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i'm sorrrry!!!!!!
i meant aom........hehehehe!!!!!

hey the cop not that bad......he likes her!!!!!!!!!!!!
not like the other one that wants to hurt her.......;)
lol. i'd be hollarin at AE too..haha but none of the guys in this lakorn matches AE at all. she's too fine for them.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
Girls.. tell me if this will scare me cause.. uhmm. eventhough I'm the lady 0f darkness, I'm really scared when it comes to Thai ghosts cause they don't mess around. Plus, I'm home alone wayy too much to be watching scary stuff.
hahahah i feel u on dat one! i think this lakorn is pretty scary though, i guess depending on u though since i'm like pretty much scared of every ghost lakorn! but tanya is juz real scary n ugly in here, even my mom is scared lol! so i wouldnt watch dis lakorn alone nor at night :p but its a good lakorn! u should watch it =) with someone since u dont wanna watch it alone ^_^

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Well whom do u think could match with Ae in ur eyes!!!!!.....(^_^)
lol. i would say me..haha jk but celebrity wise, i thot Vee and Ae made a good couple in Kred Moraket. but when i saw Ae with Dan in Pee Kaew sumthin sumthin, i thot they made a perfect couple...haha theyre both dark skinned and young lookin. i say they were the perfect couple.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
dang the scene where chai's in the hospital is kinda dumb...iono if it was only me, cuz i dont understand thai fluently, but yea theyre crying and worryin as tho chai is gonna die. he only got shot in the leg for god's sake.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think they knew where he got shot. all nampueng was told was dat chai got shot. then da dr said dat he won't be able to walk again

jazzy

sarNie Egg
lol. i would say me..haha jk but celebrity wise, i thot Vee and Ae made a good couple in Kred Moraket. but when i saw Ae with Dan in Pee Kaew sumthin sumthin, i thot they made a perfect couple...haha theyre both dark skinned and young lookin. i say they were the perfect couple.

i'm with u on that one, too.....especially the skin complex.......(*_*)

jazzy

sarNie Egg
dang the scene where chai's in the hospital is kinda dumb...iono if it was only me, cuz i dont understand thai fluently, but yea theyre crying and worryin as tho chai is gonna die. he only got shot in the leg for god's sake.
well i just pass that by quick.....but for my understanding that his legs would never be the same again.....(o_O)